• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felilla

Starlight Keeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • tumblr_nwfqa2aS7I1uhfcvbo1_500.gif

We all dream of having that special someone, the one person we couldn't live without. Our soulmate. Everyone wants to feel loved, like they belong. In the city of New York, this is no different.

People from all walks of life fall in love everyday. This is their stories. This is the story of a love of a lifetime, of finding your soulmate, even in the most unexpected place.

tumblr_mce82yaNsR1riztkto1_500.gif
  • tumblr_muakreHOaB1rq45r5o1_500.gif

~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ Everyone is already in a relationship {or have requited crushes} in this RP.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ This is a romantic drama. Drama is to be expected as is romance. As such, no asexual aromantic characters. And please keep the drama in the RP, not the OOC.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~ You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.
  • {Realistic Image}
    ❃ Name ❃
    『 Answer Here | First Middle Last 』
    ❃ Nickname{s} ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Age • Birthday ❃
    『 Answer Here {16-29} • Day and Month Only 』
    ❃ Gender • Sexuality ❃
    『 Answer Here {Male or Female Only} • Any Sexuality is Fine 』
    ❃ Ethnicity ❃
    『 Answer Here | Can Be Anything 』
    ❃ Health Ailments ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Occupation ❃
    『 Answer Here | Can Be Anything Realistic | If They Are a Student, Put Grade/Major 』
    ❃ Physical Appearance ❃
    『 Answer Here | Height • Weight • Hair and Eye Color • Piercings • Markings 』
    ❃ Personality ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include at Least Five Traits 』
    ❃ Likes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Five Minimum 』
    ❃ Dislikes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Three Minimum 』
    ❃ Hobbies ❃
    『 Answer Here | Two Minimum 』
    ❃ Family ❃
    『 Answer Here 』
    ❃ Significant Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include Name and Status {Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiancee, Spouse} 』
    ❃ Expecting ❃
    『 Answer Here | Females Only 』
    ❃ Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Languages Spoken • Face Claim • Theme Song • Etcetera 』

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Reactions: Mundane Monster
This is super random, but Molly Mae is also the name of my cousins shih tzu ... dunno just found it ironic XD

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
(I was too scared to add more code to my already precarious CS compilation, so sorry for the individual!)

v0eQf32.png

ian-bohen.jpg

❃ Name ❃
『 Jonah Aaron Carson Jr.』
❃ Nicknames ❃
『 Jo, Aaron』
❃ Age • Birthday ❃
『 29 • July 12th 』
❃ Gender • Sexuality ❃
『 Male • Straight 』
❃ Ethnicity ❃
『 South African 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 Trick Knee 』
❃ Occupation ❃
『 Former War Photographer
Currently a History Professor at NYU 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 Height • 6'0"
Weight • 174 lbs
Hair • Brown
Eye Color • Light Blueish Gray
Piercings • None
Markings • Faded scar on left knee cap』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Humorous • Easy Going • Ambitious • Intelligent • Cunning』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Reading • Honey Dew • Grading Papers • Music
• Feeding Ducks • Live Comedy • Trevor Noah • Parodies
• Saturday Cartoons • Cooking • National Geographic Magazines』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Pigeons • Blue Cheese • Stupid Questions • Rude Students •
War Mongers • Parsley • Guns • Violence • Whiny People 』
❃ Hobbies ❃
『 Photography • Cooking 』
❃ Family ❃
『 Martha Carson • Mother • 47
Jonah Carson Sr. • Father • 50
Sophie Carson • Younger Sister • 25
Wish (F), Glitter (F) and Blue (M)• Border Collies
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 Sarah Remington • Fiancee 』
❃ Other ❃
『 Languages Spoken: Afrikaans, Zulu, Arabic, and Chinese • Face Claim: Ian Bohen • Favorite Color: Mint Green 』​

• Love
@~Dark Disney~
Forgot to tag you but, (points above) Ta-da! A suitor for Sarah. :D

• Love
My characters are pretty much done now. No theme songs yet those might come later. :-P
Oh if either of my people are famous dudes and I didn't face claim them right just tell me...not vey good at names especially celebrities. :-P

Oh if either of my people are famous dudes and I didn't face claim them right just tell me...not vey good at names especially celebrities. :-P

Your girl's fc is Agathe Mougin a french dj. :] Dunno about the guy though. ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
@Felilla
@CrimsonFang
@Charlie Vasilyev

So I had to Change 2 face Claims and the names to fit the new FC Because @~Happily.Ever.After~ and I had the same FC for 2 characters and I was being nice and just changed them.

Charlie I just changed Jace to Josh
Felilla I Change Chris to Liam Hemsworth so same family tree Lola
CrimsonFang I changed Alex to Jace and from Alex Pettyfer to Jamie Campbell Bower I hope that's okay all sorry.

Reactions: CrimsonFang
@Felilla
@CrimsonFang
@Charlie Vasilyev

So I had to Change 2 face Claims and the names to fit the new FC Because @~Happily.Ever.After~ and I had the same FC for 2 characters and I was being nice and just changed them.

Charlie I just changed Jace to Josh
Felilla I Change Chris to Liam Hemsworth so same family tree Lola
CrimsonFang I changed Alex to Jace and from Alex Pettyfer to Jamie Campbell Bower I hope that's okay all sorry.
OK I edited Murphy's form, but doubling checking I have Josh N. Compton right? Or do I have Jace? (sorry a bit confused. :-P)

OK I edited Murphy's form, but doubling checking I have Josh N. Compton right? Or do I have Jace? (sorry a bit confused. :-P)
Josh Jace is Alex which is for CrimsonFang. Wow that's confusing lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.