• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felilla

Starlight Keeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • tumblr_nwfqa2aS7I1uhfcvbo1_500.gif

We all dream of having that special someone, the one person we couldn't live without. Our soulmate. Everyone wants to feel loved, like they belong. In the city of New York, this is no different.

People from all walks of life fall in love everyday. This is their stories. This is the story of a love of a lifetime, of finding your soulmate, even in the most unexpected place.

tumblr_mce82yaNsR1riztkto1_500.gif
  • tumblr_muakreHOaB1rq45r5o1_500.gif

~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ Everyone is already in a relationship {or have requited crushes} in this RP.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ This is a romantic drama. Drama is to be expected as is romance. As such, no asexual aromantic characters. And please keep the drama in the RP, not the OOC.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~ You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.
  • {Realistic Image}
    ❃ Name ❃
    『 Answer Here | First Middle Last 』
    ❃ Nickname{s} ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Age • Birthday ❃
    『 Answer Here {16-29} • Day and Month Only 』
    ❃ Gender • Sexuality ❃
    『 Answer Here {Male or Female Only} • Any Sexuality is Fine 』
    ❃ Ethnicity ❃
    『 Answer Here | Can Be Anything 』
    ❃ Health Ailments ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Occupation ❃
    『 Answer Here | Can Be Anything Realistic | If They Are a Student, Put Grade/Major 』
    ❃ Physical Appearance ❃
    『 Answer Here | Height • Weight • Hair and Eye Color • Piercings • Markings 』
    ❃ Personality ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include at Least Five Traits 』
    ❃ Likes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Five Minimum 』
    ❃ Dislikes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Three Minimum 』
    ❃ Hobbies ❃
    『 Answer Here | Two Minimum 』
    ❃ Family ❃
    『 Answer Here 』
    ❃ Significant Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include Name and Status {Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiancee, Spouse} 』
    ❃ Expecting ❃
    『 Answer Here | Females Only 』
    ❃ Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Languages Spoken • Face Claim • Theme Song • Etcetera 』

Last edited:
I can take casper and/or Jay if you want

I kinda want Frank for my girl... not going to lie

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
@~Happily.Ever.After~
Okay so is it okay if I paired Phillip with Lydia and if so, what status should they be at? Dating, spouses or fiancees?
Also did you want Noah?

@Felilla
Alrightie! Rose and Dominique are a-go! And now if Happily's okay with the above pairing, Nadia is available!

My girl is up last post on the first page by the way

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Okay so is it okay if I paired Phillip with Lydia and if so, what status should they be at? Dating, spouses or fiancees?
Also did you want Noah?

@Felilla
Alrightie! Rose and Dominique are a-go! And now if Happily's okay with the above pairing, Nadia is available!
I'm fine with that ... did you have any preferences?

Awesome! Thank you I was not sure if he was taken already or not. I hope you like Ryder

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@MaryGold Odin and Amber might be good together.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
@Felilla I think I'm going to make another girl, just for Sawyer! He's bae.

My available characters:
Margot {28}
Atlas {20}
Fiona {19}
Lottie {18}

Waiting for confirmation:
Sawyer
Lorelei {not posted yet}
Max

I'm going to update the front with open relationships {those that I'm aware of}.

My available characters:
Margot {28}
Atlas {20}
Fiona {19}
Lottie {18}

Waiting for confirmation:
Sawyer
Lorelei {not posted yet}
Max

I'm going to update the front with open relationships {those that I'm aware of}.
I made Viny for Sawyer.

@Felilla is fiances good for you; if not you tell me what you would like their relationship to be

• Love
@MaryGold Do you want Lorelei or Fiona for Zander?

Alrightie! So since everyone's making these types of posts!

OPEN for Romantic Relationships
Noah (Poor lonely potato T.T) (Pardon me if someone already claimed him and I forgot, just smack me if someone already took him)

TAKEN (But just posting to be clear)
Dominique + Rose = Dating @Felilla
Heather + Everett = Dating (Felilla)
Jeremy + August = Dating (Felilla)
Lydia + Phillip = Fiancees @~Happily.Ever.After~
Nadia + Max = ??? (I was thinking that I would have her expecting though, if that's cool with you?) (Felilla)
Jae-Hwa + Beth = Dating @MaryGold

@Mundane Monster That's good with me. ^.^ Do you want them to be engaged or dating?

I feel like it's going to be really cute to read the interactions between august and jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.