City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

clap2.gif

White rabbit you have underestimated crow there. I am amazed

I have a slow internet, just a fast phone.
Only using a...756kb, I think.
Would have a 3MB, but it costs quite a bit to upgrade.
I'm hoping to figure out a way to get a 1TB internet working by 2025, so people will be able to stop paying for it altogether.

Tortoise and the Hare moment, I take it?
Sorry for dping, keep ending up on previous pages for some reason, so i think someone already replied. XD

First Name/ Surname

Cordelia "Corrie" Black

Alter Ego Name

The first person to find out about her powers called her the Black Death. It stuck. She also responds to either word singularly.

Powers/Skills

Corrie has the power to transfer pain from one person to another. This means any sickness, wound, broken limb- anything. When she first did it she had to be touching both people, but she's improved to the point of simply having to touch both at one point of another. This also means she can rid herself of any ailment or wound, so long as she can touch someone to give it to.

Also, this isn't a power, but she is incredibly intelligent, and retains information very easily.

She is good with most weapons she can use from a distance, so long as she can't see the face of whoever she's hurting.

Weaknesses

She has trouble controlling her power when experiencing very strong surges of emotion, such as the one that caused her first realization of power. If there's no one for her to accidentally hurt, she may inflict the pain of someone else upon her self.

Corrie is incredibly empathetic. She finds it very hard to inflict pain upon anyone, and the fact that she does nearly every day causes her to have terrible night terrors, and in turn she's developed insomnia. She has been known to have panic attacks if she hurts someone she believes innocent.

Female

Nineteen

Normal Appearance

Corrie has an almost childlike figure, standing at only about 5'3", which she absolutely hates. She has long, curly blonde hair threaded through with caramel lowlights that reaches her lower back and pale, freckled skin. Her eyes are a bright blue flecked with bits of green. All in all, she looks incredibly innocent, if a lot younger than she actually is. She wears thick-rimmed glasses, and is almost always wearing a baggy sweater.

Alter Ego Appearance

As the Black Death, she wears a form-fitting black outfit that covers her almost completely, with boots and a belt holding her gun and multiple throwing knives. Her hair is usually pulled into a pony tail or bun.

Brief History

Corrie's father was... an eccentric, you could say. He was what one would consider a mad scientist, though he was actually quite the genius. Before Corrie's mother knew she was pregnant with her, her father came up with a genetic manipulation that he believed would give them both superpowers. It worked on him, but not on her mother. What neither knew was that it also worked on their unborn child.
When Corrie was a year old, her mother died of pneumonia and her father, unable to care for her well, gave her up for adoption. She was adopted by a kind, if slightly scatterbrained professor who raised her normally.

But she was a quiet child, and had trouble making friends. This caused her to become very close to her adoptive father, more so than most children are with their parents. Then, when she was ten years old, he got sick. He was hospitalized, and she was staying with a neighbor. The disease wasn't contagious, but it also wasn't curable. So when she visited him in the hospital what she was sure would be her last time seeing him, she hugged him tightly. The next person to touch her, to try to pull her away, was their neighbor. She contracted the disease on the spot, and her father recovered miraculously.

Other

I'll probably edit this as I think more about her, I'm at a bit of a writer's block right now.

@ShiningMist I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO..
IF CROW IS A RUDE ASSHOLE TOWARDS RABBIT, SHE WILL MOCKINGLY TEASE HIM. ITS DECIDED.

this is the funniest relationship ever by the way I'm dying at my imagination of a snarky and cynical asshole and a flirtatious girl. And they both put up with each other's shizz and deal with it..., it's hilarious.
:P
He'll warm up to her sometime. Right now he's about to regroup at his safehouse

BRB Guys Ill be back in about 30 minutes Ill try to squeeze one post in if I can

So hi hello okay how can I jump in? Would she already be a part of the group or just joining?

So far it seems it's all on our own and happening to meet one another at this point, but you'll need Mist's word on that for sure.
I'm working up a post at the moment :)

I'm off to bed, I might post another time if I can, but this probable will have been the last one for this day for me :)
See you tomorrow definitely.

Y'all needa slow down! xD

I'll try and get a post up tonight, chilling with my homies

I should probably get a post in sometime tonight just to get things started. I'm not quite sure how to join in on the current events, so I might wait a while and see what develops. I possibly could go bother Crow over at his safehouse, but that might be a bit much, even if we do work for the same people. So, likely better to start out independently, although I'm sure Guard Dog would at least send word that they've sent someone else along to help.

Sorry guys! Something important came up... Ill be MIA for today

I should probably get a post in sometime tonight just to get things started. I'm not quite sure how to join in on the current events, so I might wait a while and see what develops. I possibly could go bother Crow over at his safehouse, but that might be a bit much, even if we do work for the same people. So, likely better to start out independently, although I'm sure Guard Dog would at least send word that they've sent someone else along to help.
^ Thats okay with me

Wow Angel is cool. She's like the opposite of Gray and a more advanced model to Dream Hopper. Very cool idea :3!

And Sara is just there standing awkwardly on the roof...

Give me tomorrow to figure everything out. Right now I'm going to post RP posts and tomorrow I'll give you a chance to integrate.

Yeah, I think I'll start working on Omega's CS tomorrow.
I won't have him show up until much later in the story, since he's even hard for Zero to handle, fighting on par with him when he has a body, so it'll take a bit to get a lot of his info down.
The biggest reason to wait until later to have him come in is because he'd be wa(x187)y too OP if he came in near the beginning, since he's practically immortal, and is usually able to beat even Zero during their first encounter in each reality, yet he slowly begins to become corrupted, so he needs to feed on other A.I. in order to make himself stronger, which, in this case, he helped create a version of himself, which he then fuses into himself, instead of merely upgrading the older form he possessed, essentially creating a paradox and trapping him in a dimensional tear, which he eventually breaks free from after calculating a way to close the rift, which forces him back out into his newest body that he designed using Dr. Leon's resources.
Omega's very design is to be the ultimate villain, being cold, hard, and calculating, yet still being able to express emotion, and even trying to find his true purpose besides doing what he does to survive, making him not seem like such a bad guy, until you realize that it's all a ruse, but by then, it's too late. XD

Alright I shall wait and see what tomorrow brings.