City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

Name: Omnipresent Mechanical Enigma of Genocidal Alacrity
Alternate Name: Omega

Powers:
Data Transference:
Omega is able to move outside of his 'body' for limited amounts of time as data, able to latch on to any type of device that has something to do with technology, anywhere from a common watch to an advanced supercomputer, compressing himself when needed, and laying dormant when forced to.

Body Swapping:
Omega is able to move between different avatars with no trouble at all, able to change his central control platform whenever he wishes, unhindered by range or signal strength.

Multi-Body Control:
Omega is able to control as many devices at once as he is able to possess, such as every camera in a building, all the way to an entire army of avatars, each being individual, yet still him.

A.I. Absorption/Technological Vampire:
He is able to capture and slowly integrate any A.I. he finds, overpowering them and essentially 'eating' them for sustinance, making himself stronger after each 'feeding'.

Upgrade:
Omega is able to upgrade and modify anything, so long as he has the parts, even going so far as into integrate human bodies, or parts thereof, into robots and vice versa.

Permanent Back-Up:
Omega is never able to truly 'die', instead, he throws himself through a dimensional rift every time he realizes he is close to being annihilated, recombining with the data he left behind or re-estabolishing himself in a new reality.

Skills:
Advanced Computing Power:
Omega's data runs on an almost unlimited amount of processing power, as he was part of the World Network in the year 3025, which housed all the data of the world and had no limit to how fast it could run, making him able to run forever and calculate highly advanced equations in a matter of minutes, yet, due to certain constraints with his mobile platform, that amount of proccessing power may be limited so as not to overload his body.

Technorganic Genetics:
Omega is a master of crafting and splicing genetic code, as well as interlacing it with mechanical aparatuses, leading to beings born with both flesh and living metal, which he dubs Enders.

Cloning Technology:
Able to reconstruct entire beings from a single cell, Omega has the ability to pit a hero against an exact duplicate of themself, which he has done on many occassions with Zero, often splicing the genes to allow him to actually control the body as if it were his original form, trying what he can to emulate the amount of power he once had.

Mechanical Engineering:
Omega is a master in the art of mechanical engineering, making him able to combine any forms of technology to make them suit his needs, often consuming many large vehicles and advanced robotics in order to build his Body Army.

Weaknesses:
Degredation of Self:
As a Living Virus, Omega has to deal with times when the data composing him tries to feed on itself, requiring another A.I.'s data to sustain him until his body can adjust to his processing power.
This process has not only made Omega more powerful, but it has also restricted his movement when in single, human-sized platforms, as these types of bodies have trouble adapting to his immense amount of power, making his first body be quickly replaced with a small army under his control, the first body being used merely as a control platform that can be discarded when damaged or unneeded.

Time-Space Intervention:
Being sent from one reality to the next has left small traces of Omega scattered over all of omniverse, allowing him to pinpoint these locations at the cost of massive amounts of power, forcing him to become dormant before he can open a new rift.

1,488 (Combined total age since first actually 'living' outside the WN)

Appearance:
Omega has no true form, being composed of corrupted data, allowing him to take on any form he desires, so long as it is in some form mechanical or robotic, even able to possess cybernetic limbs and computers.

His original body was almost as if it were flesh, yet it was composed of data, able to be manipulated to his will, but after he was first defeated, he has been unable to regain this body, having to build a cybernetic or androidal avatar in order to freely move about, awaiting the day he may have enough power to become whole again.

So, whad'ya think?
In all honesty, this is all I could think of at the moment, yet he still turned out pretty powerful.

First Name/ Surname: Klaus Schaeffer
Alter Ego Name: Shiver
Powers/Skills (1-4):
Control and Manipulation of Ice: Shiver's main powers are the ability to control ice. With ice, he can make weapons, create constructs such as giant towers or shields or bases for big weapons, and he manipulate it into ice blasts and create large chunks of ice to throw at enemies.

Flight: A standard ability, Shiver can fly at a supersonic speed.

Water: He later on gains the ability to control water, as ice is a subpower of water. With water, he can still do many of the things he can do with ice and a more now that his powers can take on liquid form, such as a whip, giant waves, and even controlling the water inside a person's body.

Pain Suppression: Due to Shiver's ice powers, his body is eternally cold to the touch. The cold numbs his nerves causing him to feel no pain, or no sensation of touch at all. While he can feel the push or pressure, he cannot feel the texture of an object. The only time he can actually feel pain is under intense heat.

Weaknesses: Fire, heat, and dry air can melt Shiver's ice, or provide him with no moisture to manipulate. He is also subject to losing control of his powers and he will destroy the area around him and end up freezing himself. An indicator of this is when ice starts to form around his eyes. At times, due to all he has suffered, he can be mentally unstable.
Normal Appearance: Klaus stands at 5'9" with short blond hair and blue eyes. After he acquired his powers, his skin is very pale and very cold. He has a fit build and weighs 182lbs. Also due to his cold nature he is almost always seen wearing his parka, or if not a blue scarf.
upload_2014-5-3_11-57-3.png
Alter Ego Appearance: Shiver is almost always wearing something to keep warm because of his powers. He usually wears a black parka with a furred hood, a blue t-shirt with a black shirt underneath, dark jeans, and blue sneakers. Around his waist he has a utility belt equipped with items to help amplify his powers, such as steam bombs to create a moisturized environment, water packs for his water abilities, adrenaline shots, a VBR Belgian PDW, extra magazines, and a cutlass he received after he destroyed the mansion of the one who gave him his powers.

I think Omega is interesting, and scary XD it'll be interesting to see what'll happen if Silver were to meet him :P

Well, all of Omega's powers are coded into him and based on technological advances instead of actual powers, making them immune to Silver's negation ability, so yeah, he's pretty scary. XD
Luckily, Zero's 'healing factor' is because he's pretty much a living colony for the Nanotrons, which are actually living machines, similar to an organic nanite, and not a type of power, otherwise he'd be in trouble, since he's more likely than not going to jump at trying to help Silver when she gets kidnapped, but by then, I hope to at least introduce Omega for just a bit, but hopefully that'll be some time later in this arc or early in the 2nd. XD

I think it's funny how, when I get attached to someone on here, I end up seeing them all over the place or RP with them constantly. XD

Yes, that's why I figured it would be interesting. She'll definitely be silently cussing at not being able to fight more effectively against robotic beings as well as fully clothed/armored people. If there's no skin to touch her only offensive power is useless XD

And I totally understand. I've been here for what, three days? And I keep noticing the same people all over the place XD

Now, to work up a post

Omega doesn't really seem too bad. Typical AI approaching godlike levels of capability and a very good amount of survivability, which tends to be important for villains, especially in this genre. They always come back somehow. I would personally tone down the ability to "possess" any form of technology, if only because I can't reconcile an advanced AI somehow running on a digital watch.

I suppose I could worry about the whole "eats AIs" thing, though.

Alrighty Lissa.
I was wanting to wait until you put one up before I did, that way I wouldn't have to worry about how you'd be able to respond to what was going on.

Arnine, I did say that he compresses his data and remains dormant, I guess I didn't explain well enough that he's able to run on 'eaten' A.I.s for quite some time, yet the compression of his data forces him to eat up more energy, causing him to have to 'feed' after he 'unzips' himself. XD
Semantics are not my forte, so I have trouble helping people understand what I type or say. XD

By the way, it's good to see you again, Yuuk.
I'm just wondering how Klaus and Zero's meeting's going to go.XD
Is it supposed to be where he's pretty much the same guy, just in a different world, or is it somehow the same guy from the other reality? XD

Oh, I can follow you well enough. Mostly, it's just something I wouldn't do. Personal opinion and all that. It also does seem a little unnecessary. If one can already remotely operate one or more bodies, and can jump between them with no limitation on distance involved, one shouldn't need to be hopping into something else entirely (unless one is very unlucky). I can certainly see some good potential plotlines with the guy.

On a more general topic of discussion, we did end up with a good bit of a mundane skills/tech-based population so far. Makes me wonder if I should have gone with a mage after all. I'm not about to try running something like 3 characters in one game, or I'd consider doing it anyway.

Well, I'm planning on using one of the parts from MDZ, where Omega is forced to hide due to his other bodies all being destroyed by Zero, and when he gets a new one, he cuts off Zero's arm and hits him with it while he grows a new one, kind of like on the Splatterhouse remake. XD
Omega's sadistic, cruel, and calculating, but he does have a relatable side to him, making him not seem as evil as he really is. XD

Ahaha I love his post! XD It's so cute and I'm giggling here while Alexi is half freaking out going "Okay, you're maybe kinda creepy."

• Thank You
Reactions: Caramon Zero
Well, he's one of those kinds of guys who's very honest and tells people how he feels.
He's how I wish I could be, since I'm usually very shy when talking to women, and I end up going too far when I use words in place of my voice...
Which is why I haven't changed my title from Closet Casanova. XD

I know very few people who would talk so directly, to anyone for that matter XD
But if you are as you describe yourself, then yes, Closet Casanova is a title that would make sense hehe.

I'd post, but I've got a feeling it might be handy if I waited till Mist's post. Or I could go ahead and react. It's almost too intriguing to pause XD

I wouldn't mind seeing what she does. XD

Seems I don't have to decide after all XD

I'll get up a post in an hour or so, gonna hit the showers now, just not literally.

Alrighty, Anyone wanna catch me up on what's going on so I can have an accurate post :3

Alrighty, Anyone wanna catch me up on what's going on so I can have an accurate post :3
1) White Rabbit has the formula that Dr. Leon wants back because it has fallen into dangerous hands.
2) He wants Blood to find Alexiana (currently in Gray's safehouse) to build a neutralizing potion
3) Leon has dispatched The Dream Hopping program in an EVE-001 bot to do your job since you weren't responding (little competition in which i want blood to win.) (I also want a scene with Crow where you fight [not kill] him and escape with Alexiana
4) Potatoes
5) Your going to pose as a 'Brandon Murphy' to keep Dr. Leon's identity secret to the black market

First and Last name

Alice W. Under

Nickname: Siren

Powers/Skills

-Master of Hydrokinesis

-Master of Cryokinesis

-Siren Song (Deafening frequency that ruins perception by breaking the ear drums)

-Comakinesis (Hair Manipulation)

Personal Item: This was a gift from her previous relationship. she doesn't use it for fear of it breaking during combat. It is usually kept in her room back at her colony.
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/images/7/75/Majestic_Coral_Cutlass2.png

GUARD DOG SUIT

*Sound Wave Projection: Sound waves of varying frequencies can be shot here. It only handles 5 sound waves at a time due to the limited space on Alice's body. This earns her the nae 'Siren'.

*Wire Cables: Similar to grappling hooks.

Weaknesses

[Pure water does not conduct electricity]

- Frail

Alice uses a lot of long distance and blocking techniques because of her small body.

-Heated Conditions

Alice's powers are weakened and her biology cannot survive well in extreme temperatures.

-Hates needing to fight

This is more of an emotional weakness than an actual one. This doesn't mean she will not protect herself if she needs to.

Brief History:

Alice is not a human at all. Alice represents this world's first contact with other intelligent life forms that were not human. Marquaydro folk are capable of diving to the bottomless depths of the ocean has been hidden on our planet since the beginning of time itself. Having finally evolved over the past millennium to walk on land and appear to be humanoids, these slightly finned creatures are masters of swimming. Alice has received training in marquadrosis, an ancient form of martial arts using her powers. Because of this, she is able to become a threat in battling situations. Her body is frail, however, and she personally hates combat because she's always been the clumsy type.

Alice was always a curious girl. She wasn't particularly lonely or sad, but she was curious. Everyone knew what the Earth looked like, but noone had ever gone up to live there. Her people were more like tourists to dry land, leaving whenever it was their time. Some ignorant folk never believed in a land above the 'surface'. Alice believed. She was used to getting out of the ocean to live for days on the land. It was easy. Alice was smart, and most of her folk were registered at birth to pass as 'humans' incase they ever needed to permanently migrate. Alice didn't need to, but she wanted to. Now Alice finds herself walking aimlessly around. The little sea-child now wanders the land of the dry with a heart of gold. She's run across Gray before, allowing her to find her way to his safehouse. They don't exactly mind each other, but Gray thinks she's 'good help to have around.' The siren was then adopted by Gray Sauvetterre, although Alice doesn't usually mention it.

Alice became very innocent and childish when she swore to sotp her fighting and killing 'in the name of justice.' Alice used to be very serious. Should she decide to fight again, her personality is likely to change greatly into that of 'Alice the grown woman' and not so much as 'Alice that sells seashells by the seashores.'

Appearance

Alice stands at 5'4. Alice tends to look a lot younger than her actual age because of her unique biology. She, compared to the other girls of her species, is considered to have pull the short straws in her family's genetic pool. This makes her look young and short along with a lot of hair. She's typically seen either in a short black dress. She also grows fins from the sides of her forearm and on her calves when swimming. There are MANY variations of her species. Her subtype tends to be the more humanoid.

Typical Appearance

Hatsune_Miku_Deep_Sea_Girl_Ver_detail.png

SUIT

Hatsune.Miku.full.182988.jpg

NOTE: It isn't exactly what I wanted, given Miku's hair is a lot lighter than Alice's. Also, there would be more fabric between her left on on her stomach/bust. Other than that, perfect. Sound waves and wire cables are emitted from the terminals on her hips.

Last edited by a moderator:
I needed a softer character. She won't be doing much but it's a nice buffer between scenes if she tags along.