City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

Working on something that might work. But chasing a thief sounds like a simple yet effective idea too :P

just woke up from a nap.
gonna post.

Reactions: 2 people
What do you mean? XD LOL
She's like a mix of catwoman and blackcat

And I'm struggling. I don't know what to do.
I am literally sitting here thinking of ways she can approach crow //dies. XD

This is seriously gonna be so fun though 8D
Genius post X)

Oh thanks. It took long cause also, I made her rob a jewel store but kept thinking,"NO. she's flirty. Slick, etc." and came up with that after four previous ideas erased x-x

Just wondering how well known are certain figures? How great is the chance that someone like Alexiana, who tries to blend in with the crowd, would know about the Crow, or the White Rabbit, etc or better yet, be known by others?

The Crow is basically 'The Slenderman of Justice' you can say. He's a mythos that apparently is real..but in reality has a different background. His image is modern folklore for City 47, appearing to strike fear in those who harm the innocent. There's all sorts of stories about him, no one knows he's an actual GUARD DOG operative. Only the big crime leaders and people who've run into him understand. Common thugs are usually seen as weaklings for believing 'the crow will get ya'

Im only assuming White Rabbit is somewhat similar. You'll have to ask Noceur. She's more of a 'gray area' than Gray (ironically so)

Also if anyone's taken by Gray's brutal fighting style..

1) Im pulling curtains and throwing smoke
2) He WILL kill criminals if he feels like it (NPC's or my own characters)
3) He's not as noble as the Dark Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his fighting style XD

Grey mentioned something along the lines of 'you're not on my list, yet' does that mean he has a list of every known (including lesser known) supers?

gotta edit post now.... give me another ten or so minutes...
i honestly don't know what to change, though...

Tried to make it a bit amusing, yet might've gone too far. XD

Now I have to edit my post again. Hold on OTL

Me and my slow thinking, I'll make rabbit escape then

Finally posted.

Oh thanks. It took long cause also, I made her rob a jewel store but kept thinking,"NO. she's flirty. Slick, etc." and came up with that after four previous ideas erased x-x
I like his fighting style XD

Grey mentioned something along the lines of 'you're not on my list, yet' does that mean he has a list of every known (including lesser known) supers?
His cowl records everything he sees and encounters. Most NPC supers and the ones he's encountered in this RP will be archived. I made sure to RP that each super he meets in this RP (of our characters mostly) will be new to him Just one of those 'cool things that dont do anything' things :P

Now I have to edit my post again. Hold on OTL

Me and my slow thinking, I'll make rabbit escape then

Ah I wish I saw that earlier >_<. I kind of set it up for your thing you had with he Spiderman pic xD. Perhaps that can be her escape.

Ah I wish I saw that earlier >_<. I kind of set it up for your thing you had with he Spiderman pic xD. Perhaps that can be her escape.

WELL... DONT POST. I NEEDA CATCH UP LOL.
WE CAN DO IT ANOTHER TIME. I PROMISE.

Actually, it'd be great for future encounters with certain characters, say if Leon brought back a dead villain or something.
Speaking of villains, I need to work on Omega. XD

I'm typing. Shining mist if you post I will stab you, you too caramon D8<

Reactions: 2 people