City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So, whad'ya think?
In all honesty, this is all I could think of at the moment, yet he still turned out pretty powerful.
We have very similar tastes!
I have a fantasy character that is 'the incarnation of the world's hatred' that functions a lot liek that CS. Minus all the tech stuff!
He's just a black concentration of hatred able to control various things. Ahh..different dimension though xD and doesn't have the 'vessel of time' and 'vessel of space' to travel. :P
I made turn that world into another RP at a later time though.

Any idea where I should come in I tried to have Crow notice her before he jumped into the car but that didn't really work.

Any idea where I should come in I tried to have Crow notice her before he jumped into the car but that didn't really work.
Coincidentially I have a new character. She'll interact with you and bring you into the scene that's about to happen. Sounds good?

Alright can't wait to see the post.

Alright I'll work on a post! Want Blood to find Alexiana or pose as Brandon?

Alright I'll work on a post! Want Blood to find Alexiana or pose as Brandon?
Both*
But I want Blood to come in after EVE-001 breaks into his main frame. [I want Gray to introduce himself and learn a bit before] ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So Pose as Brandon and find Alexiana? Alrighty, xD hehe I'll have a post up by midnight

Reactions: 2 people
Phew, finally done XD
Sorry for the wall of text :P

And is that trouble I smell, brewing in the quite foreseeable future? *rubs hands together in delight*

First Name/ Surname: Penelope Di Vito
Alter Ego Name: Firefang
Powers/Skills (1-4):
Control and manipulation of fire: Firefang can control fire, with her most powerful being blue fire. She can form and manipulate it into whatever she desires, from burning waves to fire hands, to large tornadoes of fire.

Flight: This is a standard ability granted to her from the one who granted her her abilities. Coupled with super sonic flight and her fire powers, Firefang can boost her speed to almost match the speed of sound.

Infrared vision: Firefang can use this ability to observe and detect other heat signatures in the area. She can see if a person is still alive or if there was someone recently in the vicinity. It also extends as night vision, as it allows her to see the person's shape in the form of heat, or passage ways when the temperature differs from what is around them.

Electricity: Firefang later on gains the ability to control electricity. It is as destructive, if not more, than her fire, and she uses it in the same way too. Added to that, Penelope can now charge or power up various electronics around her, and with enough control and practice, change the electrical impulses in the brain or even revive someone. Although it's just a possibility. Much skill is required to do this, and there is no guarantee.

Weaknesses:
Just like Shiver, Firefang is subject to succumbing to her own abilities. Her powers are tied to her emotions, so if she loses control of her emotions or lashes out she can end up, not only burning everyone around her, but incinerating herself. She is also vulnerable around water, a moist environment, or if the area has no oxygen.

Normal Appearance: Penelope has a light, olive skin tone with dark hair and hazel eyes. She is 5'5", slim build, and weighs 125lbs. She usually ties her hair in a half crown or a ponytail behind her head. On her left shoulder is a large scar burn from when she first lost her powers, and another scar below it from when the tracking device in her arm was removed.
upload_2014-5-3_17-43-34.png
Alter Ego Appearance: Firefang's hero suit is a white, long sleeved dress that reaches the middle of her thighs, white boots, and black leggings. She also wears a white hooded cloak that reaches just past her knees and decorated with red flames. She wears a pair of red, fingerless gloves. Around her waist is a utility belt also equipped with gadgets to increase her powers: gas bombs and adrenaline shots for example. Her main weapon is the cutlass that is currently under Shiver's possession. All of her clothes are made of a fireproof material.

Added Bonus: In this timeline, Penelope is the one who has lost all her memories. Right now, she works as a waitress in a restaurant in City 47, unaware she has the ability to control fire. There are only two people who know of her powers, and one of them is Klaus, and he plans to keep it that way so she won't have to suffer anymore.

So many characters! *0* I just hope I will be able to catch up!

Hi @Caramon Zero ! Nice seeing you here in this one too! As for my character, Klaus is the same guy with the same powers and all, but totally different from the other Klaus. I haven't been able to read what's been happening so far in the other rp, but based on your character's situation, I was thinking this rp would be another timeline for Zero and when he meets Klaus, it'll be a real shocker! Especially given the personality and situation change. Zero would remember Klaus from the other timeline and be just surprised to see him here and possibly that can give Zero more reason to hate or destroy Omega since he is starting to bring other people from other realities (if that made sense, hope it's okay if I input my ideas for your own character). Also he remembers Penelope too as I do have a plan involving all three of them in the other rp.

I have one more character to go and then (hopefully if my life doesn't get too busy) I make my first post!

What friend is Crow referring to? The one she called on the phone, or did he mean Caramon or so? Just curious, Lexi's gonna be confused by it anyway XD

What friend is Crow referring to? The one she called on the phone, or did he mean Caramon or so? Just curious, Lexi's gonna be confused by it anyway XD
friend? o-o

"The police are scouting the area for your friend, sorry, I was eavesdropping."

^ that XD unless I somehow misinterpreted, then sorry on my part ^-^

As for genre, erm a lot XD really a lot... Would you like a list?

Wait does that mean I was accepted into this or was I too late?

I do understand if you can't take anymore but i'm just confused

"The police are scouting the area for your friend, sorry, I was eavesdropping."

^ that XD unless I somehow misinterpreted, then sorry on my part ^-^

As for genre, erm a lot XD really a lot... Would you like a list?
the friend you had to pick up :P

That would be Rose, yes XD okay at least it makes sense to me, now to leave Lexi in the dark.

I think the only advice I have as of right now is it may be a good idea to edit the first post in this thread to at least have a list of characters (possibly sorted by hero/villain, possibly also with a who's playing whom note). It might be useful for a quick reference.

Oh phew thanks! I freaked out when I saw your last post and I just thought "WAS I TOO LATE CRAP I HAD ONE MORE TO GO"