City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

I thought the rose was being offered to the one with the silver mask -> Silver?

And I was sitting here going: "Should I say something?", but I didn't want to get stabbeded with a spoon...

OH WAIT LEMME RE CHECK MIST CARAMON SHUT UP.

I MUST RE READ I RUSHED THROUGH MY POST
cause fucking mist types and posts fucking fast.caramon too.

Yeah I know I was rushing paranoid that you guys were gonna effing post D8
I was confused so lemme edit that

Some posts definitely go fast here, so I constantly check and refresh to see if things have changed so drastically that I would have to adjust my post ;)

Me when all these post popped up in IC
"I'm so confused stahp...//weeps"
i-m-so-confused-o.gif

First time doing a post-by-post rp. >_<
I didn't want to be a noob and take forever LOL. Or else every post would be a better.
Okay okay. Everyone take your time. My bad I'll go slower now
*Super noob mode activate*

No worries, sometimes fast posts definitely are nice, and handy, sometimes it ends up ninjaing people XD Been there, done that way too often haha

Sorry...
I have a Droid 4 with a sliding keyboard, so I tend to type rather fast, since the buttons are closer than on a regular one.
If I was using the touchscreen keyboard, it'd take me hours to write posts, on account of my large fingers. XD
Anyway, I honestly usually wait a few minutes between posts, or try to make it where my posts only affect certain characters, that way they don't break the flow of the story too much, as well as allow characters that just show up to be able to have someone to interact with early on, so I do have the best intentions, despite pissing people off...

It's fine. 8D I love post by post..
It's just,,, I'm lagging over here

By the way… what would happen if Alexi touches the golden rose? if it's still infused with power the power will stop flowing to that rose, so, just kinda need to know what'll happen upon negation :P

@ShiningMist I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO..
IF CROW IS A RUDE ASSHOLE TOWARDS RABBIT, SHE WILL MOCKINGLY TEASE HIM. ITS DECIDED.

this is the funniest relationship ever by the way I'm dying at my imagination of a snarky and cynical asshole and a flirtatious girl. And they both put up with each other's shizz and deal with it..., it's hilarious.

The rose is actually seperated from him.
Though it was formed using his power, it was removed from what created it so that it would become solid, meaning that it became an actual rose instead of just a Twilight construct, as the constructs can act on certain things, yet cannot be touched by others, so he figured out a way to make them be, which forces a large compression of Twilight energy to become a solid object instead of merely a combination of Light and Darkness.

If she touches the rose, it shouldn't disappear, yet it will appear more like diamond than gold, due to the internal light source being negated.

Name: Angel, FL0-16 Angel-type Mk. 2

Powers:

- As a robot, she has a variety of inherent immunities. She doesn't breathe, or eat, and any form of poison or disease won't affect her. Extreme heat and cold don't bother her, and so-on. Mind-reading or the like is debatable, should it come up.

- Her speed, strength, durability and reflexes are greater than those of a human being, and indeed are on low superhuman levels. Her body's bulletproof and well armored to resist most small arms fire and even some larger-caliber rounds and explosives. She can rapidly process data and manage most mental feats far more quickly than a person can, and her body contains a built-in communications suite and wireless internet connection.

- She can easily and wirelessly communicate with other computers, and is a highly skilled hacker, as any AI would be. She's primarily geared toward subverting security systems or other major computer systems, and can't just take control of any machine just because it has a computer in it. She could easily find out what's on your smartphone, but can't make your car drive itself.

- The majority of her abilities come from modular equipment, as detailed below.

Equipment:

A high-speed, highly maneuverable jetpack allows flight or hovering.

Her typical melee combat weapon is a beam saber, stored on the upper arm when not in use.

Her current ranged weapon is a multi-purpose energy weapon with a few firing modes or attachments. The primary mode is a long-range laser, and the secondary is a short-range "technically non-lethal" pulse weapon in the microwave frequency range that incapacitates targets in a 20-foot cone by inflicting severe pain and discomfort.

Weaknesses

- While she doesn't need to sleep per se, she does require several hours of recharging her power cells in a "sleep mode" state daily. No word on whether or not she dreams of electric sheep.

- As a robot, she doesn't heal naturally, and any damage must be repaired. She can repair herself if given the appropriate tools and facilities (and if she still has the means to do so; this isn't some magical self-repair function so much as just possessing the technical know-how to get the job done herself. She won't be fixing herself up on her own if she's missing her hands, for instance). Field repairs would be temporary and jury-rigged at best.

- Electromagnetic pulses will do a number on her. While she is EMP-hardened such that her systems won't be completely destroyed by one, depending on its intensity, it can do anything from temporarily stun her to render her completely incapacitated for hours. In more extreme cases, she is likely to lack memory of the events right before the pulse.

- Electricity in general is likely to be quite effective, in fact.

- While it's by no means easy to hack an AI that can actively respond to your attempts (and it'd be wise to ensure she's physically restrained first), it is possible to do so. In a related way, as GUARD DOG property, she has a number of overrides usable by ranking personnel, and she can be reprogrammed if the need arises.

Normal Appearance:

Angel stands about 5'6" in height, and is modeled after a teenage girl with an average build and modest bust. Her design includes a number of visible doll-like joints which easily mark her as non-human. She has long blonde hair that fades to pink about midway down its length, and blue eyes. Advanced materials such as artificial muscle bundles and skin give her a life-like appearance, other than the joints, and her body is generally softer and more life-like. She usually dresses conservatively in modern fashions, and always wears her sub-armor bodysuit.

Brief History:

Angel represents the current pinnacle of the Guard Dog initiative's cybernetic and AI systems, and is a very recent model just ready for operations in the field. She was developed soon after issues with a number of research scientists and projects, including the earlier ADAM and EVE androids. As a fairly new operative in City 47, she lacks practical experience but does have a wealth of programming to fall back upon. Her project concept is one of a shining white angel of justice that would more readily catch the public eye, rather than a darker, more threatening figure. If all goes well, a whole force of "guardian angels" could be deployed to put people at ease.

Notes:

I don't have much for history at the moment. I'll try to add onto it as I think of things.

I know I don't have a big laundry list of equipment right now, but I do plan on adding onto it on occasion, and probably at least getting some things "on loan" as I need them.

Don't know why, but Angel makes me think of KOS-MOS. XD

The rose is actually seperated from him.
Though it was formed using his power, it was removed from what created it so that it would become solid, meaning that it became an actual rose instead of just a Twilight construct, as the constructs can act on certain things, yet cannot be touched by others, so he figured out a way to make them be, which forces a large compression of Twilight energy to become a solid object instead of merely a combination of Light and Darkness.

If she touches the rose, it shouldn't disappear, yet it will appear more like diamond than gold, due to the internal light source being negated.
Awesome, I posted by now, so well you're welcome to take it from the moment she touches the rose. Or I could edit in the color change if you'd want.

I saw the post after I finished typing. XD
I'll save you some trouble and go ahead and reply.