City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

By the way, I would have no qualms with it if Alexi is used for experiments at any point in time. Seeing as her blood does what the Dr is claiming to do with the AHF. A serum could be derived or something like that.
Not that Alexi would do so willingly, unless they manage to convince her she's protecting people by doing this, suppressing the dangerous powers of others that could harm people.
b
Leon can have her abducted by Blood Money. The Crow would then have a scene with him and lose, allowing him to get away. Is that good? You just need to find some way to get in the scene

@ShiningMist I like the plot. I was wondering if White rabbit hears about this and soon Leon approaches her to make her on his side to which she agrees. She's the one who's more capable of running around with the formula and turning people with it if ordered, as she is a pretty fast and good runner/escapologist. More slick.

Then she has a big fight with crow when he catches her or finds out and afterwards she regrets it or something and soon,nfinues to work with Leon yet also tells crow some info? And i don't know maybe Leon can brain wash her when he finds out about her being a double spy 8L

b
Leon can have her abducted by Blood Money. The Crow would then have a scene with him and lose, allowing him to get away. Is that good? You just need to find some way to get in the scene

That could definitely work, with the only problem being how in the world is he going to abduct a person that is immune to powers? (Answer: a good knock on the head always does miracles lol)
So what scene, when where exactly :P

That could definitely work, with the only problem being how in the world is he going to abduct a person that is immune to powers? (Answer: a good knock on the head always does miracles lo
So what scene, when where exactly :P
I've seen blood money play out. He'll get the job done *shhh* xD

haha I would have expected no less.

Anyway probably high time I got together an opening post for Alexiana in the actual RP thread.

@ShiningMist I like the plot. I was wondering if White rabbit hears about this and soon Leon approaches her to make her on his side to which she agrees. She's the one who's more capable of running around with the formula and turning people with it if ordered, as she is a pretty fast and good runner/escapologist. More slick.

Then she has a big fight with crow when he catches her or finds out and afterwards she regrets it or something and soon,nfinues to work with Leon yet also tells crow some info? And i don't know maybe Leon can brain wash her when he finds out about her being a double spy 8L
Sounds perfect too! That's good :3

haha I would have expected no less.

Anyway probably high time I got together an opening post for Alexiana in the actual RP thread.
Yeah I'm just waiting for the RP posts to build up momentum x)

Gotta eat right now, will probably get around to posting in an hour or two :D

IM GONNA POSSSSST YO.
White rabbit is gonna jump roof to roof and tackle crow 8D or something. I don't know.

I was gonna have her do this to crow
spiderman_black_cat_by_nebezial-299x427.jpg

But thought that he's not even Infront of a wall for her to pin him down like that.
Whatever's that can be next time if the time comes XD

Last edited by a moderator:
IM GONNA POSSSSST YO.
White rabbit is gonna jump roof to roof and tackle crow 8D or something. I don't know.

I was gonna have her do this to crow
spiderman_black_cat_by_nebezial-299x427.jpg

But thought that he's not even Infront of a wall for her to pin him down like that.
Whatever's that can be next time if the time comes XD

I like where this character relationships going xD

What do you mean? XD LOL
She's like a mix of catwoman and blackcat

And I'm struggling. I don't know what to do.
I am literally sitting here thinking of ways she can approach crow //dies. XD

This is seriously gonna be so fun though 8D

Catwoman's a sucker for jewels. If you read my last RP post, criminals are breaking and entering. Maybe she would be robbing a nearby area and sees Crow (and possibly Caramon) walk by. After that then... idk x)
(He's following a trail of chemicals to a possible safehouse)

Not entirely sure what to do with Alexiana at the moment. I could have her walking through the streets and encounter people but not sure if that would make sense?

Think about what your characters would usually do before the plot hit them like a freight train. Iin this case, an explosion thats all over the news and plastic limbs are flying everywhere. And robbers/criminals run the ash-darkened city.

Write how they'd react of course.

Knowing Alexiana she'd be the type to be at home and debate whether or not to go out and end up deciding there is nothing she can do anyway so go straight to bed XD but that isn't really useful to the RP.

I'll try and think of something more… interactive hehe.

Knowing Alexiana she'd be the type to be at home and debate whether or not to go out and end up deciding there is nothing she can do anyway so go straight to bed XD but that isn't really useful to the RP.

I'll try and think of something more… interactive hehe.
Have a random NPC someone break in,enter and run off with a valuable possession? Chase said NPC down the street where Gray finds him, knocks him out and does his...mysterious things. To him.
That allows Gray and possibley Caramon to meet Alexiana, as well as leading up to a scene with Blood Money. Which leads up to Leon/Dream Hopper. Caramon and White Rabbit will probably be mixed in somewhere once they start posting. That's my 2 cents though, you dont need to use it if you don't like :P (Those are my predictions for what's going to happen)

I already posted involving crow in some trouble XD