City 47: An Original Superheroes RP [Character Sheets]

I go with the flow wherever the postings take me :0

Great variation of heroes guys! :D
Olissa your character is fine if you were wondering.
The Crow's story is probably a larger plot which can host various subplots (for your characters). That doesn't mean you need to downsize your arc ideas in any way. It does mean that relevant events will still occur in CITY 47 as our arcs continue, giving it a more 'lively and realistic' feel. Have a few things happening at once is a great way to parallel reality (ironically so since this is fantasy). After you signup with you character sheet, feel free to jump in the fray and interact. I'll let you guys know if there's an issue with the CS I see (just as quality control). So far though.. kudos d--(^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we need to have background information for our character? Its always felt anticlimactic tojust tell people, when I have the idea in my mind. But I can toss it up if you wish.

Do we need to have background information for our character? Its always felt anticlimactic tojust tell people, when I have the idea in my mind. But I can toss it up if you wish.
Yeah I shoulve made a note that you could always put your background information in your CS. Honestly it's all about how you want to bring whatever your character holds to the table. I suggest that the whatever is the best way for you to communicate the full depth of your character (wether in your CS background history or not) you do it. In RP your character history is almost always going to be built into him/her. You can tell if you want. If your character doesn't want to then don't. I hope I wasnt confusing XD

I... think I understood? I'm just gonna go with I'll be willing to tell people who ask IC, but I don't want to spoil some of the feeling by just having it in plain view.

I... think I understood? I'm just gonna go with I'll be willing to tell people who ask IC, but I don't want to spoil some of the feeling by just having it in plain view.
I meant to say that. I over-complicate things sometimes ^^

Ah, no problem then :P Should I drop a post in the IC?

Oh, and Olissa, how would her negation work against Max? Wanting to get this figured out before anything goes down.

Y'know, I think it's funny how you brought up alternate realities, Mist, since that's what my character's based around, which I'm also using in my writing.
Speaking of which, I was wondering if I could make any of this canonical within my series(plural) of books, which I'm in the process of writing?

Y'know, I think it's funny how you brought up alternate realities, Mist, since that's what my character's based around, which I'm also using in my writing.
Speaking of which, I was wondering if I could make any of this canonical within my series(plural) of books, which I'm in the process of writing?

Ahh you see, the GUARD DOG initiative and Gray Sauveterre are a few of my personal (yet unofficial) IPs I plan on using for my writing. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable giving one of my flagship ideas away like that. You know how we get attached to our homegrown ideas?

Ah, no problem then :P Should I drop a post in the IC?

Oh, and Olissa, how would her negation work against Max? Wanting to get this figured out before anything goes down.
Yes feel free to hop in the IC

Ahh you see, the GUARD DOG initiative and Gray Sauveterre are a few of my personal (yet unofficial) IPs I plan on using for my writing. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable giving one of my flagship ideas away like that. You know how we get attached to our homegrown ideas?

Feel free to use this concept as inspiration though, just not the specific names, as this concepts been done before I have no problem giving your the scenes for your own material use. Go crazy. (Gosh I love that phrase.)

I mean to say, I'm protective of my characters being copied word for word.

Alias Name ‘The Dream Hopper’, Lucid

Skills

-Flight Utilities [Mach 5-7]: Flares, Smoke, Enhanced Vision, Gravitational Fields, Laser-directed rerouting mechanism, heat signatures, satellite image retrieval.

-Lucid ++: Seamlessly connect to The Dream World. Also a host to tamper with the information in dreams to cause illusions.
-Class A Hacking
Body Specifications

"Dream Cutters"- Heavy, sharp blades capable of cutting other metals with ease

Dog Biter - Standard GUARD DOG plasma beam in a pistol form. Reloaded with energy tanks. Pistol is embedded into her thigh.

Automatic Fire - Arm contains a light automatic fire device.

Improved Athletics- Strength, Flexibility, Dexterity

Improved Combat- Hopper is now able to do hand-to-hand combat

Improved Defense- Thicker armor is impenetrable to military grade bullets.

Hacking Capabilities- To the same standard of EVE-001.

Improved A.I and Human Relations

Weaknesses:

Hacking

Destroy The Shell

A quick way to temporarily get rid of him is to destroy the physical technology he uses

Find a way to become awaken

Self explanatory. If you’re awake you’re not in a dream…or are you?

Emotional Control

One who can control himself emotionally and mentally has an upper leg on Lucid Man as he typically attempts to cloud your mind with nightmares and past traumas.

Rockets/Missles/Large Explosives

These will greatly damage her. Too much of this and her body will be destroyed.

Force her to loose her Stamina or Self Destruct

Brief History:

The GUARD DOG initiative held various research operations regarding travel between the dimensions of dreams and sleeping individuals. The theory revolved around using a specialized programming technique to digitalize the substance of dreams and conscience in order to transfer foreign human data into the minds of others. Once experimented with, scientists observed that a ‘collective conscience’ existed between all human beings: we all shared the same ‘dream world’. Similar to various continents on the same globe, it was concluded that each dream took place on the same ‘planet’ of conscience. This intangible planet was called ‘The Dreamscape’.
Users of the technology are able to use sleeping persons as portals into the Dreamscape by means of the technological programming skill codenamed ‘Lucid ++’. By correctly using this, any user with the correct gear was able to enter and cross the consciences of various individuals once they fell asleep. The GUARD DOG R&D department 001 was shut down due to the unethical practices of Lucid ++ coding. Specimen were subject to inhuman exposure to Lucid Gas and covert hypnosis which allowed scientists to rewire and configure their personalities and lives from the ground up. This was deemed illegal and the R&D department as shutdown.

Enter the phenomenon of The Dream Hopper. Rumor holds that one operative managed to download a bugged program as an artificial intelligence operative in the Dreamscape. It exists solely as a dreaming entity in the collective conscience that is The Dreamscape. Although being able to manifest itself in reality for short periods of time, the A.I. known as ‘The Dreamhopper’ is a master at trapping persons in dreams that seem parallel to their current reality. The dream program is used to carry illegal information and details over short distances where vehicles would normally go detected by radar. The Dream Hopper isn’t a person. It is a program.

Are you in a dream? Is this reality? Only one other GUARD DOG operative seems to know the jist of it. The Dream Hopper program remains the only entity able to have bested The Crow in both wit and technological advances. Beware. If you’re hurt in your dreams, you’re hurt in real life.

Recently....
EVE-001 was placed in storage shortly after Dr. Leon realized that her current model could not cope with the demands of his latest missions. The new specifications allow her to become more improved in combat and maneuvers on the ground while laos limiting the speed at which she travels. Her design was done to specifically be created with LUCID ++ in mind. The body is made to appear as a girl in a suit, not a robot.
Appearance

Leon's LUCID-X Model Also Transitions to Black
Fiora2.png

Well, Verin scooped me on at least one idea, so I'll probably be going with something else and avoiding anything that might be too similar.

Last edited:
Muahahahaha. #Gitrekt

But no. That's just something I like to do for super heroes xP

Yeah, no big deal. The concept I have for that sort of thing has...evolved far beyond where it started anyway, so even if I pulled it out here, it probably wouldn't be too similar. I just need to stop letting my indecision cripple me and get a sheet together.

I will say that the addition of androids makes my own going that route quite appealing.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an arc they'd like to get done after the overarching theme is introduced? Also, do you want a specific scene in which your characters enter the RP or will you just put them in the scene? Just wondering

I think depending on what I do, I could easily jump into the current events one way or another. I also have a question. Would it be possible to have a sidekick or the like along with one's character?

I think depending on what I do, I could easily jump into the current events one way or another. I also have a question. Would it be possible to have a sidekick or the like along with one's character?
Yes of course. As long as you stick to the guidelines, you can create as many characters and you can keep up with.

(I am sorry if this seems a little over powered. It is a character concept that I have been messing with so I decided to give it a go. I did tone her down quite a bit for the sake of the story.)

First Name/ Surname:
Sara Glenn
Alter Ego Name: Zoo Keeper, Zoo or Z for short
Powers/Skills:
Matter creation. In the basic sense Sara should be able to "make" anything comprised of matter. In truth it is really not that easy. In a way Sara is connected to, and the center of her own little dimension, she can hear it, and see it but it is like a piece of tissue paper placed on top of a drawing, it is there but very transparent. However her power lies in the fact that she can "pull" things from her world to the real world. To do so all she needs to do is concentrate on whatever she is trying to pull over and then metaphorically grab it and pull it through. At one point she did pull something through when she was very stressed however this is much less refined as it is more of a knee jerk reaction, with her grabbing onto the first thing that she can think of.
Weaknesses:
1-
Mass and complexity: As in physics the more mass something has the more force you will have to exert to move it. While small objects don't pose much of a problem the more massive the object the more energy Sara has to use to pull it through. However it is actually easier for her to pull through a solid one ton block of concrete than it is for her to pull a computer. This is because she has to picture the object in its entirety before pulling it through or it simply wont work. So with the computer example to work she would have to piece it together from the circuit board to each pixel in the screen.
2-Bio Hazard: Theoretically Sara could pull something alive through. However considering how complex a living organism usually is it would take quite a bit of energy to do so.
3-Still here: While everyone else just sees what she pulls over Sara can see her world all the time and this has presented some interesting problems over the years. Firstly while she does not try to bring anything alive over she has imagined different people and creatures throughout the years and they are in no hurry to go away. There has been many a day when she has had to stop herself from talking to them as she would rather remain outside of a mental health institution. There is also problem of her inner demons. Literally. This is probably the reason that she completely refuses to see horror movies of any kind, she knows if she did her mind would most likely pick up on them and they would be added to her world. She has learned to put away her demons in what she calls "the box" but there are times when her mind is just a bit to active.
4-Only Human: There is no super healing, no added strength or speed, aside from what she has worked for. Poisons will kill her, sleeping gas will knock her out, a well placed bullet will do very real damage, and to keep up with all that energy she burns she needs to eat.
5-Physiological Attacks: Sara is tough but she is not the most stable person. This probably stems from the fact that she has spent her life trying to drown out the voices that follow her everywhere. And as she starts to break down those creatures that she shuts away in the black corners of her mind start to come out making it harder and harder for her to hang on.
6-Stretch: If she pushed it Sara has a range of about thirty feet in all directions in which she can pull things through or back. Once she has pulled something through she can move out of that range but if she wants to make the object go away again she has to gr back within range.
Normal Appearance: Starting with the basics Sara stands just shy of 5'10. Constant training and trips to the gym have left her with a fit powerful figure that weighs in at around 140. Her hair is a dark brown and while she likes to keep it just below her shoulders she is quick to forget that she should get it cut, so at this point it falls to just below her shoulder blades when she doesn't have it twisted up into a messy bun. Her eyes are almost the same shade of brown as her hair and they are often narrowed either with suspicion, concern, concentration or just in thought. Her nose has a slight crook in it from when she was still street fighting. Her skin tone is light but in the warmer months she can often work up a pretty nice tan. She has some scars on her arms, stomach, and legs but most are from just accident with only a handful actually being from fights. Most of the time she sticks to tee-shirts and cargo pants, often with a few chains hanging around her waist.
Alter Ego Appearance: Sara is not big into the alter ego thing but she is not a fool either. She basically just wears a winter half mask that has has the patterened to look like a wolf's jaw giving her the skeleton grin look. She does have a favored pair of steel grey cargo pants that she likes to wear and a black teeshirt with a large Z on it.