Its fine ET. The character works. Feel free to join the rest of us. :]

GI_Joe_Retaliation_ASC_Firefly_02b.jpg

He stands around 5'12.

First Name/ Surname
Unknown
Alter Ego Name
Blood, Blood Money, Captn' Blood, or Mister Money
Powers/Skills
Blood's powers are very useful as a mercenary.
1.) Increased physical attributes.
Increase speed, strength, agility, and endurance.
2.) Pain Empowerment
Increased strength and speed due to the more pain he feels.
3.) Enhanced Healing
His body heals much faster than most.

Weaknesses
Though his armor protects from many things, such as ice, fire, explosives, and metal, he is not immune to such, and enough damage to him will kill him. He is also weak to electricity, which can fry his equipment.
Equipment and Weaponry
Lightweight Body Armor
Built in Gas Mask, and high tech scanners with night vision, thermal vision, and binoculars.
Dual SMG
Smith and Wesson Revolver
Glock
Wrist Tools: A built in flame thrower, cyro thrower (ice) grappling hook, energy daggers, and rapid firing guns.
Katana- Steel
Longsword- Edge
Occasional- RPG and M4A1
Hand-to-hand Combat
Kick Boxing

Last edited by a moderator:
First and Last name

Dr. Leon de Wiles

Alliance: Villain
Nickname
: Doc, Leon, Wiley Coyote , 'Daddy'

Powers/Skills

-Bone Manipulation: Uses his specialized bone structure to create armor, weapons, obstacles and obstructions.

-Blood Manipulation: Uses specialized blood and accelerated cell division to rapidly prepare and undergo healing. Is able to use the stem cells in his blood to rapidly regenerate missing body parts. Being able to regenerate body parts also means Leon can grow new skin to appear as other people. This is a rough process and is more frightening and obvious than it is stealthy and actually useful.

- Genetic / Technological Genius: One GUARD DOG's leading scientists and directors.

- Spliced DNA: Spliced DNA with various animals allows him to transform into a horrible beast.

Weaknesses:

-Regular Combat

He is..somewhat..a human being afterall.

-His Powers are his enemies

Leon's body cannot properly cope and regenerate as bones as fast as he can use them. Although able to transform into an overwhelmingly powerful beast, this transformation typically renders him unable to use his powers for days. This is simply a 'glitch' he can never seem to solve in his research.

Brief History
:

Dr. Leon de Wiles has participated, whether as a leading mind or a simple 'waterboy', in many of GUARD DOG's controversial experiments. From experiments leading to Lucid++ to DNA splicing, its no wonder why Dr. Leon is another great threat to The Crow. Not much is known about the elusive scientist. Infact, not much is known about the extent to which he influenced the internal acts of GUARD DOG. Leon is definitely a genius corrupt by arrogance, narcissism and power. Bent on becoming 'the most powerful super', Leon and his R&D team has been able to accomplish near impossible feats.

Among many to be revealed he has been known to participate in:

- Super DNA Splicing

-Lucid ++ Technology

- The 'Anti-Hero' Serum Conspiracy

- The 'EVE-' and 'ADAM-' Line of Androids

- Dimensional Travel

- Revival of the Dead

Although most likely only being a scientific director and not a leading mind, Leon has no doubt had his hands on these GUARD DOG research endeavors. His decommissioned R&D team is said to be in hiding somewhere on the globe, furthering their research in a corrupt vain of the previously noble GUARD DOG initiative.

Appearance

Leon is typically hunched over. He is about 5'9.

000232.jpg

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Beast Transformation

Ttt2cgiOgre-1-.png

The beast is immune to all forms of firearms and is not stunned by elemental attacks.

Strenghts:

1: Flight (Slow)

2: Strength

3: Snakes (Non Venomous)

The Beast in incredibly slow and clunky. He makes up with it for reaching juggernaut-like strength.

Weaknesses:

-Antidote (Incorrect amounts cause seizures/cardiac arrest)

-Knocking Out / Pain (Causes him to revert to a comatose Leon)

-Time (Transformation lasts for about 20 minutes)

-Toll: Doing this transformation renders Leon a vegetable for days.

First and Last name

Dr. Leon de Wiles

Alliance: Villain
Nickname: Doc, Leon, Wiley Coyote , 'Daddy'

Powers/Skills

-Bone Manipulation: Uses his specialized bone structure to create armor, weapons, obstacles and obstructions.

-Blood Manipulation: Uses specialized blood and accelerated cell division to rapidly prepare and undergo healing. Is able to use the stem cells in his blood to rapidly regenerate missing body parts. Being able to regenerate body parts also means Leon can grow new skin to appear as other people. This is a rough process and is more frightening and obvious than it is stealthy and actually useful.

- Genetic / Technological Genius: One GUARD DOG's leading scientists and directors.

- Spliced DNA: Spliced DNA with various animals allows him to transform into a horrible beast.

Weaknesses:

-Regular Combat

He is..somewhat..a human being afterall.

-His Powers are his enemies

Leon's body cannot properly cope and regenerate as bones as fast as he can use them. Although able to transform into an overwhelmingly powerful beast, this transformation typically renders him unable to use his powers for days. This is simply a 'glitch' he can never seem to solve in his research.
Brief History:

Dr. Leon de Wiles has participated, whether as a leading mind or a simple 'waterboy', in many of GUARD DOG's controversial experiments. From experiments leading to Lucid++ to DNA splicing, its no wonder why Dr. Leon is another great threat to The Crow. Not much is known about the elusive scientist. Infact, not much is known about the extent to which he influenced the internal acts of GUARD DOG. Leon is definitely a genius corrupt by arrogance, narcissism and power. Bent on becoming 'the most powerful super', Leon and his R&D team has been able to accomplish near impossible feats.

Among many to be revealed he has been known to participate in:

- Super DNA Splicing

-Lucid ++ Technology

- The 'Anti-Hero' Serum Conspiracy

- The 'EVE-' and 'ADAM-' Line of Androids

- Dimensional Travel

- Revival of the Dead

Although most likely only being a scientific director and not a leading mind, Leon has no doubt had his hands on these GUARD DOG research endeavors. His decommissioned R&D team is said to be in hiding somewhere on the globe, furthering their research in a corrupt vain of the previously noble GUARD DOG initiative.

Appearance

Leon is typically hunched over. He is about 5'9.

000232.jpg

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Beast Transformation

Ttt2cgiOgre-1-.png

The beast is immune to all forms of firearms and is not stunned by elemental attacks.

Strenghts:

1: Flight (Slow)

2: Strength

3: Snakes (Non Venomous)

The Beast in incredibly slow and clunky. He makes up with it for reaching juggernaut-like strength.

Weaknesses:

-Antidote (Incorrect amounts cause seizures/cardiac arrest)

-Knocking Out / Pain (Causes him to revert to a comatose Leon)

-Time (Transformation lasts for about 20 minutes)

-Toll: Doing this transformation renders Leon a vegetable for days.

NOTE: This Character Was Made for The Main Arch. He is specifically made as The Crow's nemesis. If you're wondering why he may be so insanley high powered. It's because I wanted a tough main villain that sees nearly untouchable. (Darkseid-esque)

^^^ If my character is accepted, could he have hired Blood? :D

^^^ If my character is accepted, could he have hired Blood? :D
1) Character is accepted
2) YES! Thats genius!
3) I'd love to see Blood and The Crow in a scene. They're similar but on different sides of the spectrum

Message me a command! Or shall we roleplay you hiring me, and for know just have fun with my post :3

Ill start progressing the plot tomorrow. Thanks for the timely CS submissions guys. :P

Ah, no problem then :P Should I drop a post in the IC?

Oh, and Olissa, how would her negation work against Max? Wanting to get this figured out before anything goes down.
I'm not entirely sure... The straight forward answer that I think would apply is that if Max uses his power on Alexi her blood would stop the power from copying that ability. But I don't know how Max's power works and how it would normally have affected a person. There might be a loophole somewhere but, well yeah this is a confusing matter XD

To properly answer that question I think I would have to know how Max's power works but so far I think she might end up blocking the genestealing ability.

@ShiningMist
Yeah, I know.
I was expecting you to say something like that.
What I was thinking was, if this thread plays out to conclusion, I'd at least like to have a mini-series based on this reality, just changing a few things.
Hey, would it be alright if Omega, the main antagonist of my entire series (plur.), was the one who taught Leon how to travel through dimensions, though he triggered a paradox when he assimilated this reality's version of himself, which temporarily trapped him in the timestream until he finds a way out?
In all honesty, I can't make a CS for him, as he's gained just as many abilities as Zero due to fusing himself with his other 'incarnations', so it'd be hard to write it all down without either inconsistencies or making him waaaaayyyy too OP.

@ShiningMist
Yeah, I know.
I was expecting you to say something like that.
What I was thinking was, if this thread plays out to conclusion, I'd at least like to have a mini-series based on this reality, just changing a few things.
Hey, would it be alright if Omega, the main antagonist of my entire series (plur.), was the one who taught Leon how to travel through dimensions, though he triggered a paradox when he assimilated this reality's version of himself, which temporarily trapped him in the timestream until he finds a way out?
In all honesty, I can't make a CS for him, as he's gained just as many abilities as Zero due to fusing himself with his other 'incarnations', so it'd be hard to write it all down without either inconsistencies or making him waaaaayyyy too OP.
Definatley possible. Perhaps i will fully explain the guard dog plot later today and we can do some brainstorming with the rest of the rpers.

My Idea:

The GUARD DOG labs are trying to make an anti-super antidote or toxin that can neutralize whatever streak of DNA material that's causing supers to arise. No one is sure who or what is causing this. In reality, it's Dr. Leon. His goal is to become the ultimate organism by granting himself powers through all of his research. He's also working together with Blood Money (the muscle) and The Dream Hopper (more muscle). To get money and funding, Dr. Leon hired some regular henchmen to have a trade off of unfinished 'Anti-Hero Formula' (Ill call it AHF) to the black market as a 'self defense mechanism'. What Leon didn't tell his buyers is that this formula was loaded with nano-mites capable of greatly mutating their victims and slowly reprogramming their minds to become 'super humans' of their own. Think of it as a super hero army gone completely wrong. He is planning to become the new leading force of the world with a source of power unlike any other. Why? For his brand of 'peace'.

There are two formulas:

-AHF (Real) : Neutralizes a superhuman's power for extended periods. Too much doses causes death.
-SHF ('Fake AHF): Causes normal civilians to become 'brainwashed' "genetic superhumans"

He's willing to use any means at his disposal to do it. Thankfully, his R&D team salvaged all of his previous works at GUARD DOG before being decommissioned from said experiments. Yes, Dr. Leon pretty much has a cult following his objectives. They are the moles within GUARD DOG. The facility is highly compartmentalized so there are many secrets, no one knows everything. Not even The Crow. This is the over arcing problem. They need to find the mole, and find a way to stop all these chemicals from being produced.

Along with that, I thought maybe Leon can also use his other projects to create conflict like..

- Super DNA Splicing [Animal/Human Hybrids]

-Lucid ++ Technology [Travel through dreams and illusions]

- The 'Anti-Hero' Serum Conspiracy [ What I just said ^^^]

- The 'EVE-' and 'ADAM-' Line of Androids [These are his pawns]

- Dimensional Travel: [I have a hunch Caramon has an idea]

- Revival of the Dead [Yes. Zombies. Intelligent Zombies That Claim to be His new 'Brand' of Human]

-Advances in A.I.

- Advances in space travel and communication with ET beings

What do you guys think? I also want to go through your archs too, not matter how out there. I tried making Leon as widely talented as possible as a human can get, so feel free to take this RP to all sorts of places as well.
This is just the first idea I thought of when I created this RP. I'm sure we can build on it and improve it if we throw ideas around before we go too deep.

Ha, that list looks like stuff Omega did in other realities. XD
But the only things it'd be best for him to help with would be DimeTrav, AHF, and Adv. A.I. XD
Wow...that whole list shows things I'm writing about in "Mag Driver Zero", "The Guardians of Twilight", and 'Down the Dreamscape'(experimental title). XD

We have similar tastes them x)
It's not a very superhero esque title but these characters are from a series I made called 'Hereafter'
I'd be cool to add Omega in d--(^_^)

I'm going to assume it was an auto-know?

Sounds like a crossover's in order to me. XD

By the way, I would have no qualms with it if Alexi is used for experiments at any point in time. Seeing as her blood does what the Dr is claiming to do with the AHF. A serum could be derived or something like that.
Not that Alexi would do so willingly, unless they manage to convince her she's protecting people by doing this, suppressing the dangerous powers of others that could harm people.

I'm gonna edit my post and then post another post after :Y

* still editing CS almost done*