Chrysalia Chronicle (1x1 Qrow and Magissa Kei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Medicine man had been looking over the two girls, using herbs from the same forest they were found in to try and calm their building Mana and maybe try to release it in some way, in order to ease their discomfort and help them feel better. It seemed to be working. Galahin couldn't help but notice the girls seemed to have horribly strong, raw untapped Mana...that might have been due to the strong amount of build-up. For some reason, the elder elf couldn't help but feel that something here was amiss.

--

Lumin awoke with a start, immediately looking around the room. With a slight wince, she realized that she was in a house that she didn't know and not her dorm room. Honestly, Lumin had been banking on this entire endeavor to be one large hallucination brought about by her stress from schoolwork, exams, and her rather all-consuming gaming addiction. Instead, and not that all of this was bad, she was confronted by this different setting altogether, some random man, and Cora. As nice as it was to see a familiar face, that was nearly overblown by the amount of reality that set in for Lumin. That means they did fall into some weird world through the fountain in the mall, and that they were confronted in the forest by a creepy bull-man monster. And that she had passed out in the forest. Although that wasn't entirely important now that they were in this house. The man, older, somewhat slender, with elegant build and look, spoke, "It is well that I see the two of you girls are doing much better. And when you are feeling up to it, I would ask for your story. My name is Galahin. I am the Medicine Man of this humble village."

Lumin tried to look grateful, but it came off as more of a confused leer. "Right~..." She wanted to believe that at this point, probably still the start of some crazy adventure, that sh wasn't already starting to doubt the validity of everything around here...But, there she was. She could believe the bull-man stuff, but the elf-man stuff still seemed a bit more...maybe the word was convoluted? She didn't know, but, what with the kind look of the old man, being outright rude didn't seem the best way to go. "...Um...Cora? H-how are you feeling?" she sort of looked at her companion from the corner of her eye, turning her head towards Galahin before hearing the response, "Not that I'm ignoring you...Galahin, sir. I just want to know about my friend before we get you involved in all of this."

With wide eyes cora looks between Gallatin the medicine man as they discovered and the other girl surprised that she was asking she was doing instead of asking galahin questions "Oh..I'm feeling...okay just a..a but cold" wrapping the blanket around herself she was a bit cold but other than that she felt fine but she was concerned about the other girl "Wh-what about you, are you..okay?".

Hopefully the other girl was okay as well but if she wasn't than she'd hope the medicine man could help her, if he couldn't than she didn't know what she would do but she wouldn't leave the other girl that was certain.

Lumin shrugged at the other girl's comment. "I'm fine, I think." She kicked away the heavy covers, feeling hot enough just sitting there and the covers did little to help. "So about you, Galahin...There's not really a story. We fell out of the sky some while ago, landed in a large...I'm gonna assume that was a lake, and then encountered a strange shape-shifting beast-man in the forest." Lumin scratched at her face and arms, feeling them become more itchy as she spoke about that confusing altercation., "That might have been when we got knocked out and you found us." Galahin nodded, alerting Lumin as his features took on something similar to worry ans stress. She was a college student, she knew what stress looked like. She was going to ask if he knew something before he spoke, "Well, that is...a rather interesting story. You fell out of the sky? Hmm...Alas, I cannot claim credit for finding you in the forest, that honor goes to those you may have an interest in talking to later...How did you fall out of the sky?"

Lumin could see he was skirting around something. However, she was wary of pointing it out. "How...?" She looked to Cora, as if trying to collect her thoughts, "There was this fountain back in the mall, I fell into it...Cora," she gestured to her friend, "was pulled in with me when she tried to stop me from falling." Seeing the confusion on Galahin when she said words like "fountain" and "mall", Lumin inwardly groaned. The elderly man was speechless for a good few moments. Internally, Lumin was livid. Not at the man in front of her, but the entire situation. Obviously this wasn't a world that herself and Cora would be used to! But how? There wasn't anything to insist that-

Just as she sat there thinking about it, Lumin felt a tugging at her brain, releasing the exact information she needed. And her anger was not only visible, it was physical, as steam began to rise from the smoldering sheets underneath, unbeknownst to herself. "Haber! That horrible man! That ignorant, selfish, low-class, cattle wrangler! Stupid literal pile of bull shit!" Seeing Galahin's surprise, she looked to implore him of something, "Do you know it? Like a red calf that morphs into a man? I know it sounds crazy, but it might just be possible here!" She lifted a hand to her own forehead, exasperated, "I'm losing it...Cora, you saw that beast too, yeah? Maybe we both just-"

"You said Haber, didn't you?" Galahin looked even more stressed and concerned than before. Lumin tried not to laugh, "Yes! Do you know where to find him?....I-I think we're supposed to find him so we can go home...." Galahin sighed a ragged breath, tearing his gaze away from the two girls, muttering in a quiet voice, "I pray that you do not have to find him...." But speaking aloud for them to hear, " I...I should find you children something to eat... I invite you to rest here for long enough to regain your strength and energy. We wouldn't want a repeat of what landed you here to begin with." Lumin nodded, unsure if he would see it or not. "Excuse me, I will return with food and...water to put that fire out."

Lumin looked around. Yes, now that the man had said something, she was hungry, she could only assume Cora was as well. But what was this fire, he was talking about, sure it smelled like smoke but... Wait a minute... Lumin jumped up and away from her bed, seeing the flames she'd been sitting on for the past few minutes, "What the hell!" She immediately sat on Cora's bed, pulling her legs up from the ground, "Where did that even come from?"

Listening and watching as the other girl explains to galahin how they got here and what happened to them it seemed the other girl was getting annoyed that galahin was having a hard time trying to understand they're story though cora couldn't blame the man for having his doubts it was frustrating that they're weren't believed and they didn't know what to do or how they could make them believe them.

Watching as galahin was taking in the information before looking back at the other girl who seemed to be thinking to herself finding the answer and becoming upset. Widening her eyes watching as the other girls cover began to steam than catch on fire as the other girl talked to galahin unaware that the bed she was sitting on was on fire with her on it, quickly looking over at galahin he seemed surprised but more in the way of the conversation than the fire.

As the conversation wrapped up and galahin left the room to get food and water than did the other girl realize that her bed was on fire and jump onto cora's to get away from it, "You did that, y-you started to get angry than the bed started to steam and catch on fire" How did the bed catch on fire I wonder if it was the same reason why she felt cold though the heat from the other girl was nice "I...um never got..your name before" wanting the know the girls name before anything else happened to them.

"What?...Oh! My name is Lumin." Lumin hadn't realized she didn't say her name earlier. She could've sworn that she had. In the silence that settled in afterwards, Lumin felt a somewhat heavy question weigh on her mind, "Do you trust that Galahin? He might have rescued us, and that's all good...But even that Haber monster was treating everything like a game..." Her eyes shifted around the room, trying to see if she could find something that hinted to Galahin being a bad guy. " And even if he is good, will he stay that way? Because in a lot of the games-...I mean, you never know." Lumin bit her tongue, she didn't want to come off as a gaming nerd. She didn't know whether or not to wait out this scenario, just to see how it would play. Funny, but playing too many video games had may her mistrusting of others. It also made her believe that she was better than others, but that's a completely different issue.

For the moment, as Galahin came back into the room, with two more people. One carrying what she could only assume was their meals, and the other carrying a large bucket of water. "I thank you both for your patience." Galahin stated, a small smile forming on his face, "These two companions of mine are Lamorak and Lanval. They were the ones who brought you to my attention before it was too late." The men who brought in the food and water nodded, "We only wanted to make sure that you were alright." the taller one sounded, immediately pushing his shorter companion outside, adding, "We'll leave you to your rest, and if ever you need us, please contact Galahin." Lumin could only nod, watching as Galahin took the bucket that the men placed near the bed and pouring it over the fire, subsequently handing the both of them a plate of food that looked oddly similar to an Alfredo pasta. "I'm sorry about your bed, Galahin."

"It's only a bed, Miss. I'm glad you both are okay." he retorted, to which Lumin continued, "I don't even know how that fire started. Cora said that it was me, but that can't really be true, can it?" Galahin looked somewhat surprised but immediately took on a look of calm once more. "I may be able to answer your question. But I want to know if there's anything either of you feel you need to ask me. It seemed you had questions earlier, allow me to answer them."

Lumin so that was her name it felt good to finally know her name thinking to herself. Games? I'd that what she had said she must have misheard Lumin but she did bring up a good point even though galahin had helped them how would they know if he was good or bad so far the only other person thing they had encountered was bad but that didn't mean everyone was. Clenching the blanket in her hand thinking about all this was like second guessing their everyone move or trying to guess what someone would use in rock paper scissors they'd never really know by guessing but there was that anxiety with it.

The door opened and brought cora out of her thoughts as it did, galahin came back but there were two other people carrying a bucket of water and food. Who where they? Moving closer to Luminous she felt better but was still nervous about the two people. So they were the ones who had found them and brought them here looking down at the bed taking a bowl of food that resembled pasta glancing over as they left and to galahin who had just put out the fire.

Curious looking up at galahin than to Lumin milling on her lip wanting to how they got here, who was Haber was, how Lumin made the fire and didn't notice it, where they where and some other things as well but was nervous to ask him about them.

"Any question...where is this? Where are we? This isn't exactly the the Shopping Mall district." Lumin joked, covering her mouth as she began to chuckle. The clever smile that played on Galahin's face did make her feel a little better though. "You're in the village of Ceris, we're one of the smaller ones in the country, to be honest, but our hunting skills and Earth Mana manipulation are among the best." Lumin wanted to simply roll with it, but the sheer fact that she'd never heard of any of the stuff Galahin was talking about made itself apparent on her face. With a slight cringe, Lumin made sure to look over at her only true friend at the moment, Cora. The girl seemed just about as confused as she was, if not that much more nervous. Someone had to step up, and it seemed that Lumin would be that person. "And where is...Cu-... no, Ceris. Where is that?"

Galahin tilted his head in a knowing manner, "Right, if you two are from different countries, you might not know." The man took a seat on the now not-on-fire bed, away from the drenching sheets. "Ceris is in the Southern East coast of Slunt, Nation of Earth." More jumbled mess that Lumin had no knowledge of. Lumin looked around, this wasn't Earth. This literally wasn't Earth, as far as she was concerned, there was no country on Earth with that name! Holding her hands to her head, Lumin tried to keep an even temperament. "...D-do you know a world by the name of Earth? Please say that you do..." Galahin shook his head, allowing the knot in Lumin's stomach to fully form, "No, I'm sorry Miss. I've not heard that name ever."

Cora could hear her heart pumping as her chest tightened they weren't on earth, that couldn't be possible right I mean they did fall into the fountain maybe this was all a dream from hitting her head that made sense but what if it wasn't a dream and all this was real? How would they get home? Could they even get back home?

Looking over at lumin she saw the other girl holding her head as she processed everything. Wanting to give lumin some comfort or reassurance she lessened her hold on the blanket so she could reach over to her but as she let the blanket slide down she noticed something on the blanket where it was wrapped around her, was that ice? Jumping off the bed throwing the blanket open there was frost and ice on it but how wouldn't she had noticed it or felt it looking down at her arms and hands seeing ice and frost covering them "Wh-whats happening?!" Her arms were covered in I expected and frost but she didn't feel cold, how did it get their? Did she have frost bite? Looking up at lumin than at galahin scared and panicked.

Lumin was immediately startled when Cora jumped from behind her to get away from the bed. Was something there, like big roaches or something? Turning Lumin was greeted by covers and sheet frozen over, the shine of the ice attempting to snow blind her. She backed up as well, turning to Galahin with just as panicked a look as Cora had given her. "What is this? First the fire, now the ice! W-what the hell happened to us?" Galahin looked at Lumin and Cora's expressions, matching it with one of his own. "...Does your Mana not materialize in this way on this Earth world you speak of?" Lumin tried her hardest not to yell at the man, though in the face of such blatant magic, it was kind of difficult. "...No, even worse. I- We have no idea what your Mana is!! I have never woken up and set my room ablaze!"

Galahin looked around the room, "You may start soon...Are you telling me that you've never even heard of Mana, the force that flows through all living things?" Lumin held her hands up, a mix sign of frustration and confusion, " Not unless it was in a MMO! I've heard the word, but I don't know-...Don't get me off track! Why is this happening? Was it the mushroom?" Galahin seemed to take interest at that point, sitting up straighter, and closer to the edge of the bed. "What mushroom?" Lumin let out a ragged breath, hands still up near her head, "I don't know! It was some mushroom that the Haber monster force fed us..." Galahin immediately walked over to the standing girls, gripping their faces so that he could look into their eyes and examine their complexion, stepping back again, he looked around as if trying to find the correct words to say to them.

"A Mana Mushroom... And if I'm inclined to believe that the both of you are from a different world as you say...Then that explains the build-up, among other things. Including your appearance and the mentioning of Haber..." Honestly Lumin scoffed, believing that her appearance had been spurned. Sure it was coming from the old guy who spoke like he was three-hundred but looked like he was thirty, but still. "The build-up? Galahin, I'm beginning to think we're getting a bit derailed here?" Galahin looked up at the both of them, stopping his musings, "....Ah. You should eat first, and...perhaps change as well. There are many things we must talk about. And please don't worry about the covers and sheets. You... would honestly be surprised about how often that occurs in this world."

Blinking as she took all the information in looking down at her arms only to see that the frost and ice were gone. The mushrooms what did he call them mana mushrooms that Harber feed them was the cause of why they had fell ill and began to make fire and ice, what did he say appearance? Did we look different than before we got here?

Feeling her stomach growl happy that she had put the bowl down before jumping off the bed she picked the bowl up moving the icy blanket off the bed before sitting back down taking a bite of the pasta that was actually quite good but couldn't help thinking about her appearance now that galahin had mentioned it. Glancing over at lumin looking the girl over for any thing different in her appearance not really seeing anything her hair was the same colour, she wasn't taller or shorter, her skin was the same or at least what she could see though she couldnt tell if her eyes were different but she looked fine if lumin didn't look different did she? "Um...You said are appearance..do we look....different?"

Lumin turned to Cora with a look of confusion. "Yeah, appearance...Well..." Lumin could almost hear something in her brain trying to stop herself, before she vocalized her thoughts, however, she was never very good at that. "...I mean, unless you're hair was always that white, then...we don't really look that different...Though I'm not sure that color appears in nature." Galahin decided to put his input in as well, albeit he was much more considerate about it. "That color, like the high peaks of the tall mountains to the north, is rarely seen in humans, if that is what you are. It is more common for the Frostborn or Ice Giants...are you a half-ling where you're from, Miss?" Lumin tried not to think too hard about what he just said. It was bad enough that Mana was officially made a real thing, and not too far off from what game-industries said it was. The existence of another race was...just a little too much. Though it did add to her suspicions that maybe Galahin and every one else she'd seen so far was probably some kind of elf, or beautiful man creature.

Focusing on the task at hand, Lumin turned her attention back to Cora, she wasn't going to say anything else, but while she wasn't sure about the hair color...she was sure about the face. It was a pretty face, though a lot more pale than when Lumin had first seen it. She looked worried enough about everything else, the look-thing might be a little much to add to her stress. Especially since Lumin was a blunt little shit, so instead she decided to take up her bowl of food, and eat quietly.

"Wh-what white hair..its dark brown h-how did..Half-ling no I'm human, I don't even know what a frost giant or frost born even are" running a hand through her short hair gently pulling on some strains seeing them for her self and in her hand they where white. I have white hair but how did this happen was it because of the same mushroom? Did it have something to do with the mana and the ice?

Shaking her head rubbing her with a hand letting out a shakey a breath only to see it appear like you'd see only in winter when you'd breathe all of this was confusing, frustrating and frightening they were changing because of a mushroom a strange monster man made them eat, what if they could never get back home to their families though maybe it was better this way at least they'd be better off without their.

Lumin watched Cora's reaction at the sudden hair color change. If it had been her, Lumin probably would've been just as confused, if not more angry. Galahin spoke up, coughing somewhat to regain the girls' attention. "I apologize. This predicament the two of you are forced to endure...It's more or less the working of the monster you now know as Haber." Galahin rubbed his temple for a moment, his entire visage looking uncomfortable on the subject matter. "The mushrooms he fed you are for consumption by the inhabitants of this and the other four countries. Our mana requires the energy from plants such as that when we are weary. It's an essential part of the very thing that makes us who we are. Your bodies, are probably registering the Mana differently thanks to the world you hail from." Galahin gestured to Cora, "Your appearance may be a side effect of that."

Lumin took a subtle glance towards her own skin, trying to see any signs of difference that would have resulted thanks to the Mana. Aside from a slight roughness in skin around her wrists and the back of her hands, Lumin didn't feel off. Galahin continued, saying, "Mana is very particular, a specific type will only fit a specific species. For most, it is a known fact that humans can only ever possess the Air or Weather affiliated Mana. However, it would seem that the Miss Cora is exhibiting signs of Ice Mana that is only seen in races that are clearly not human....I can only assume that Haber, that dangerous fool, didn't realize what the effects of the mushroom would be on your bodies, or that you wouldn't have a normal reaction to it. Nonetheless, this physical representation. It could be hazardous, to the both of you. I can't give an estimate of course, but...What exactly was it that Haber told you?"

"He said that we had to find him." Lumin remembered the instance suspiciously well for someone who was nearly passed out at the time. "That this was all some big game or something." Lumin stated with a shrug. Galahin made a noise in his throat that sounded suspiciously placed between a growl and purr. Like he was really thinking hard about this. "I can only assume that not participating in Haber's game makes the chances that you return to your own world dangerously slim. I cannot give you more assistance, unfortunately, we don't have the type of medicine that would be able to fix your condition here in Ceris. Perhaps farther north towards our capital. But that is surely a waste of time, especially if Haber has his sights on you both."

Lumin sighed, rubbing the back of her temple before subsequently scratching at her arms. She looked between her own state and Cora as she responded, "It's not like we've got much of a choice in the situation, Galahin. Just...thank you for everything. If you're still offering clothes, we'll take them, and maybe a way of getting to your capital...and maybe any knowledge you've got on this Haber guy. We need to know what we're up against."

Nodding agreeing with lumin they needed to know more about Haber if they ever wanted to find him but even if they did find him again there wasn't any garentee that he would send them back so they might have to use their new abilities though she didn't like the idea of having to fight him or anyone or thing in this world.

Continuing to eat the pasta that galahin had brought them more questions kept poping up in her head, if cora had an ice mana usually fond in frost giants than what did lumin have? Would they learn to control their abilities? What if they got attacked again and didn't know how to use their abilities would they need weapons? As well as supplies would they need to buy things? How would they get money or whatever they used to buy things? All of this was giving cora a headache bringing her hand to rubb her forehead.

Galahin looked towards the door, probably in contemplation. "...Haber is..." Lumin pulled herself forward on the bed, interested in literally every single word that could fall out of the old man's mouth. "...Haber is a young shape-shifter from the continent due north of here, Tres. It's a mountainous region, mostly uninhabitable to those who cannot handle the environment. The only exception being the stubborn humans who live there, and the Shape-shifting Aatxe, who prefer the seclusion. Haber is among the most powerful and old of the Aatxe, an elder if I'm remembering correctly, who enjoys the company of those unlike himself." Galahin did look rather uncomfortable, making Lumin wonder if Haber was just that renown across this world, or if Galahin knew the monster personally. "Because of his influence, Haber was given free roam of the mountains of Tres, to mess and play around as he so pleased. He found his interests temporarily sated by engaging with the humans of Tres, disguising himself as one of them."

"It took little time for Haber's antics to turn from playful to dangerous. At first, he commanded the attention of the humans with his amazing abilities, and playful antics, but the humans were tired, and could do tricks of their own. The outsider was soon on the outside once more. Haber felt abandoned, soon turning his anger into a monstrous form that no human will soon forget. A red boar, large in size with large, horrid tusks. Haber would raze the mountain towns, villages, and cities. Haber ran away after his assault, abandoning his fellow Aatxe, and leaving death and destruction in his wake. He has a very childish mentality, wanting to be the center of attention at all times, especially in concern to those he feels are lesser than himself." Lumin felt that might have been the reason that Haber had been at the mall, sometimes she didn't feel those patrons were quite on her level either.

"The name Haber was known among humans, so the monster knew they would be weary, however, the name wasn't important to the other races, who like the Aatxe and Haber, didn't really hold humans in high-esteem. Not until Haber made it known. He turned into other races, infiltrated as many villages as he could under the guise of 'being a performer who needed an audience' and somehow always ended up destroying the places he would visit." Galahin gestured outside, "Even this small town was a subject to it. However, Aaxte had the ability to become anyone or anything. Needless to say, he stayed above our inspections and persecutions, and no one was ever able to locate him. But many misfortunes became tied to his name. There were even some rumors that he had managed to find a different species entirely that could not be seen, and they would become his new audience, or face his wrath. I can only guess that the 'new species' was your world. Humans without mana."

Lumin nodded, "We can only assume. So your saying that if Haber doesn't get to play his game or gets bored, than we're both in Shit's Creek. I'm sorry but we're going to need your help then Galahin. We need to leave, and we'll need tons of supplies." Lumin was sure she had the most serious of facial expressions at the moment, but she was sort of giddy. This was literally exactly like some of her favorite video games, and she was fairly sure that it was going to play out rather similarly too. She could hardly hide her growing smile, even if she was supposed to be worrying about her life on the line. She felt like she and Cora could do it.

Finishing her bowl of pasta putting it down off to the side looking over at lumin and seeing how serious she was about finding Haber but what if they never found him want would they do than though sitting around wondering won't do them any good besides it was kind of exciting like an adventure in one of her books.

"...and a map to find the capital and a name of someone who could help us there..please and thank you" this was real and could even take a long time but if it was her and lumin than they could do it, it was just a feeling.

"Yeah, thank you." Lumin nodded her gratitude to Galahin and Cora as well.. Turning back to Galahin again, the old man was already preparing things in the very room they stood in. "You both seemed to forget medicine packs, just in case. But that is fine, I remembered for the both of you." He stood near the door. "I will bring you clothes for your journey, and will prepare everything you might need. I am sorry this unfortunate event has befallen the both of you...and I wish you both the best of luck." Lumin nodded as the man left then turned to Cora. "Right, so we need a plan. I mean, I know we're going to the capital with all of this gear and stuff...and armed with strange magical powers and so on, but we need a real plan." Lumin looked to the covers on the bed she had slept in, charred and soaking wet at the same time. "This is like no other place we've ever been, and we need to be prepared at all times. I'm thinking we can get information from people in the capital. That's usually where all the action is. Haber has to have been there before."

Lumin was seeing this as a rather large game of "Where's Waldo?" where they had to use clues to find their adversary. If they had clues to track down Haber with, they might be able to outsmart him as well, and maybe trick him into taking the two of them back to their world. The man seemed arrogant enough to do it, it was a good plan, in her head anyways. There was one more matter of business to be dealt with. "Hey, Cora. You're the only person that I can trust here, alright. Since we're from the same world and all. We've got to stick together. I'm not saying we can't have allies, but we're the best people we can rely on, yeah?"

Looking at lumin with wide eyes she hadn't expected her to say that but deep down she felt a comforting warmth "Yes..I trust you lumin even before we came to this village" feeling heat rise to her cheeks looking down at her hands so hopefully lumin wouldn't notice glancing back up to her never noticing how captivating lumina eyes were they looked different than usually but not in a bad way.

Galahin stopped in for a while, leaving them quite a few pairs of rather odd and fantasy-inspired pieces of clothing before dipping out of the room once more to settle their travel arrangements. They were given their own satchels to carry everything of their in and, much to Lumin's excitement, a small dagger for the dual purpose of wilderness survival and the occasional tussle. Or at least, that's what Galahin had commented before leaving them to their own devices. Lumin looked over the clothing, and checked over the other contents of her own bag. In both bags there were supposed to be a small medical kit, a hunting dagger, three pairs of clothes, a map, and a book that was in a language they couldn't read. The last of which was utterly useless to them, but Lumin was not going to tell Galahin that. Especially when he'd been so helpful. He'd pretty much said that the book could give them insight on the history of the world around them, and an insight of the history of Mana and its many uses. Lumin just chalked up "translator" as one of the things they would need, figuring they might be able to find one in the cities they went through.

Back to the clothing, the styling was pretty much three pairs of pants, three padded cotton gambeson of varying neutral colors, and three leather corsets. They were completed with a pair of boots and leather greaves. Honestly, Lumin was deciding on whether or not to change. Not like she planned to wear the same clothes two days in a row, but she needed a place to change and that wasn't very much of an option in this medicine house. With there only being one wide, open room and a few beds. An idea did come to her, though, thankfully. Thanks to many years in academy schooling, she knew how to slip on clothing. She literally slipped on her new clothes, and somehow slipped out of the old clothing, through way of temporarily dislocating her shoulders to slip of the shirt and just changing the pants. It was the first time she'd thought of her mother since she'd gotten here, and it was to simultaneously cuss her out and thank her internally. Standing in her new clothes, she nodded to Cora, "I'll wait for you outside, while you get changed, and check on our travel accommodations." Taking up her old clothing, stuffing it into her satchel and heading out with the satchel over her shoulder, Lumin walked outside. She was honestly surprised about the village itself, looking nearly exactly like a small village would in the standard fantasy RPG, as Lumin could find nothing else to compare it to.

She didn't get to venture far out as Galahin had a approached her immediately with two horse, both with packages of their own. "Food and supplies for setting up shelter." he stated, Lumin nodding with slight head nod. "Are we waiting for Ms.Cora?" Lumin nodded again, this time speaking, "Yeah. I see we both got maps, and med-kits." Galahin literally chuckled, "I've seen too many medical supplies and maps lost when only one person has control over it. This is beneficial for the both of you."

Nodding to galahin in thanks for the satchel as he left the room leaving the girls to change thougb cora was hesitate to change in front of lumin but it didn't seem to be a problem since lumin had an intresting way of putting on the new clothes while she took off the old ones putting them into her satchel before leaving the room letting herself change in privacy.

Setting the satchel on the bed opening it up and seeing the small medicine kit, hunting knife, a map, a book she couldnt read but contained the history about mana as well as others things at least galahin had said, and lastly the clothing consisted of three pairs of pants, padded cotton shirts, boots, greaves and corsets. Quickly taking off her shoes that changing out of her pants putting the new ones on than the boots and greaves she didn't think they'd be comfy but they were that's good as she took of her shirt and put the padded cotton grey shirt on putting her other clothing in her satchel heading out with it to join lumin.

Leaving the medicine house she saw lumin and galahin who was holding two horses that looked to loaded up with their traveling gear, smiling as she made her way over to them cora hadn't been able to ride a horse since she stopped taking lesson in her pre teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.