Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the nerve, this monkey boy had..He talked down to her as if she was some kind of kid throwing a temper tantrum! When she clearly wasn't! She was a strong independent girl who didn't need no babysitter or daycare to watch over her! She had gotten by just on her own without Duane! Well, okay maybe the shambler helped her out of a tight spot every now and again. But it wasn't as if she couldn't have done it herself given more time!

8a186778-d003-465b-86dd-b4ce9219b1ff_zps1pihddu3.jpg

"Oh, yeah I knew you were a monkey alright! You're about as charming as one and annoying to boot! Perfect match up I'd say." She growled before jabbing in Sun's direction.

"Why don't you come closer and I'll show you rebellious I am when I take that tail of yours and shove it straight up your-" She paused as Yang started to scold her about her choice of her words. Giving an obligatory roll of the eyes, Sette grumbled. "Oh sorry. Didn't know I had to watch my mouth around some super happy-go lucky blonde tart and her monkey friend. I'll keep it in the back of my head the next time I think of dropping a foul word."

As there were still talks of helping her find her parents and for somewhere where children could be, Sette's temper shot through the roof. But she'd try her best to keep her cool even as Sun whispered to her. "Ya kiddin? Looking like she does, bet she's got plenty of men groveling at her feet. But I'm not one of em and I ain't gonna be treated like this. I have my rights!"

Which she could clearly demonstrate as she was in the midst of being handed off. In a split second, she lashed out with her fangs as she sought to try and bite Sagara's hand before he could take hold of her. If it got the reaction she desired, she'd hop down to the ground and posed as if she was going to unleash a can of whoop-ass on these obnoxious grownups who dared deny her the same rights as everyone else simply because of her age and maybe her height too!

cbecf1db-b0b8-472c-8872-bfa343d68950_zpsxtfio1kr.jpg

But not really as she nabbed her jar and quickly sprinted off.

Her tail whipping away in the wind as she ran. "Sorry about the hand!I don't got rabies or anything if that's what you be worried about! But I've got people to scam and money to earn. You can't keep someone like me locked up in some kinda daycare! Because I'm Sette Frummagem! Lord of all Creation!" She called back but not before turning to give one last parting gift to all those who dared believe that they could hold her down! That they could keep her restrained!

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @Kaykay

"...Heh. You certainly got the mouth of a lion. Loud and annoying. And you even got the attitude down pat too! Heh heh. Oh I know how rebellious you are, ass shoving notwithstanding. Oh yeah, loud and clear." He nodded. "You remind me of me. Sticking it to authority, not letting strangers use force to keep you down, running wherever you please. Like looking at me, if I was a lion. And a girl." Sun just grinned, watching her escape attempt with amusement and approval. Her little double finger flip even earned a snicker from him.

He turned to the other. "Going to have to decline on that lunch date now. 'Fraid something's come up." He waved farewell before jumping straight up onto one of the rooftops and following along Sette's trail with casual nonchalance, hands jammed comfortably in his pockets as he watched the little lion girl running off. Trailing a streetwise little punk...no one knew better about that than him.

After all, it takes one to know one. When he was not fighting Grimm, anyway. He paused after a few minutes of this, taking stock of her general direction and nodded, clapping his hands together. He let the light bright version of himself down there do all the talking by picking her the hell up, suspended off the ground if successfully caught by surprise. Thing was, the clone would only stay up as long as he was motionless. Not that it was an issue. He focused and the clone tossed Sette up a good bit in the air while the real Sun jumped down, the two passing right by each other. He just smirked at her.

Landing lightly on his feet, he just held up an outstretched arm and waited for her to come back down before he grabbed her by the scruffy collar of her shirt. "Hey there." He greeted playfully. "So I heard something about scams and taking money."

He put her down. "That's bold. Want to count a pro in or what? Maybe you'd rather a little pow-wow session with Captain Cop back there?"

i7pYf0b.png

"Yeah. I can gesture with my fingers, too."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay

"It's a period a lot of people know about. Schooling is weird in Japan, honestly." Kaneda said brushing off his jacket. "Anyway, the American Navy is actually the one Tetsuo destroyed. As well as a satellite, and a bunch of UN and Japanese troops."
"I see. Sounds real powerful. And you're up against him with that little gun?" He said skeptically, "Well, I mean... It looks mighty powerful, but against someone who can down a Navy and... what's a satellite again?"

Traveler of many worlds, he was, but he was still a primitive man from a primitive time.

@The Silver Paladin

"I see. Sounds real powerful. And you're up against him with that little gun?" He said skeptically, "Well, I mean... It looks mighty powerful, but against someone who can down a Navy and... what's a satellite again?"

Traveler of many worlds, he was, but he was still a primitive man from a primitive time.

@The Silver Paladin
"I took him down because I'm his friend, and his leader. He didn't want to hurt me. Also, due to plot." Kaneda said adjusting the rifle. "It's a device that orbits the Earth, and can call down destructive strikes to destroy enemies."

Her tail whipping away in the wind as she ran. "Sorry about the hand!I don't got rabies or anything if that's what you be worried about! But I've got people to scam and money to earn. You can't keep someone like me locked up in some kinda daycare! Because I'm Sette Frummagem! Lord of all Creation!" She called back but not before turning to give one last parting gift to all those who dared believe that they could hold her down! That they could keep her restrained!
Instead of flinching in pain, Sagara just looked at his bitten hand, and then at the girl running away. He pulled out a gun.

"Accepting mission." It seemed he was determined to not let her get away.
He turned to the other. "Going to have to decline on that lunch date now. 'Fraid something's come up." He waved farewell before jumping straight up onto one of the rooftops and following along Sette's trail with casual nonchalance, hands jammed comfortably in his pockets as he watched the little lion girl running off. Trailing a streetwise little punk...no one knew better about that than him.

After all, it takes one to know one. When he was not fighting Grimm, anyway. He paused after a few minutes of this, taking stock of her general direction and nodded, clapping his hands together. He let the light bright version of himself down there do all the talking by picking her the hell up, suspended off the ground if successfully caught by surprise. Thing was, the clone would only stay up as long as he was motionless. Not that it was an issue. He focused and the clone tossed Sette up a good bit in the air while the real Sun jumped down, the two passing right by each other. He just smirked at her.

Landing lightly on his feet, he just held up an outstretched arm and waited for her to come back down before he grabbed her by the scruffy collar of her shirt. "Hey there." He greeted playfully. "So I heard something about scams and taking money."

He put her down. "That's bold. Want to count a pro in or what? Maybe you'd rather a little pow-wow session with Captain Cop back there?"

He chased them down, actually able to keep up with the two.

"I"m not a cop. I'm a Sergeant. Now come with me, or I shoot." He didn't actually put any live ammo into the gun, it was filled with practice rounds. He wasn't there to kill the lion girl, after all.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

As the others conversed and explained and speculated and lectured alternatively, Hajime... had not been listening to any of them whatsoever! Not one little bit! Instead she was down on her knees, singing her heart out peppily, completely away in her own little world as she innocently got busy on a little arts-and-crafts work right there on the ground. The occasional snip-snip of the high-quality scissors she apparently (and somewhat worryingly) carried on her person acted as companion to her continuous singsong soundtrack, the lyrics of which went something like this:

"♫ Ga-tcha, gatcha ga-tcha, gatcha ga-tcha-maaaaaan!~ ♪"

On loop. Over and over.

She didn't have much on her to work with right now, that was true, but years of practice and making her own cool accessories out of whatever materials she had on hand made her sort of a pro at this kinda thing! A little fabric snipped out from the hem of her dress, some super-awesome knot-fu, plenty of happy thoughts and just a piiiinch of pixie dust, and...

"EEK! It's perfect!"

She squealed in sudden delight, bouncing to her feet with the fruit of her effort plainly displayed for all to see. It was a little bow, the kind you wore in your hair, colored the same black as her dress fabric; crafted with homemade charm and a whole lotta love for maximum CUUUTE! :heartbeat:

Without warning or explanation, she sorta just walked up to Junko, stood up on tippy-toes so she could reach, and put it in her hair, fastening it with all the speed and precision of someone who obviously had enough time on her hands to do this sorta thing a lot.

"There! You get a feel-better-soon ribbon!"

tumblr_inline_n2r00rWJze1riacmz.png

"Yay!"

The poor girl was obviously pretty shaken up about stuff, and being a Gatchaman didn't stop at dressing up in cute goofy clothes and fighting aliens! She had to do her civic duties, too!

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Josh M @The Silver Paladin

Well, apparently Gatchaman were protectors of Earth or something. Rad. Junko kind of wished she had those guys in her original world. "I'm not entirely sure it will be okay, Riley. I don't know if you've seen the crowd we've apparently gathered..." Junko scoffed a little, though in truth she was already feeling a bit better. Here she was, the Ultimate Fashionista, at a resort and being flocked to by a number of potential fans. It was totally time to rock out and let her hair down, but Junko couldn't bring herself to relax completely. She'd just fallen out of a battlefield, really.

Interlacing her hands together, Junko stretched her arms upward and placed her hands on her head. She stared blankly at Edd as he insisted demon bears didn't exist, even going so far as to off her a pat on the shoulder. Was he pitying her? Looking down on her? Junko was so unimpressed. He was using vocabulary that honestly confused the teenage girl a bit, and a part of her wondered if he was doing it deliberately. She felt so dumb right now, and that was not cool.

ZdY5YY9.png

"Dude! Demon bears are a totally legit thing! This isn't Bigfoot we're talking about-- I mean bears of the demonic persuasion! If you're so... so... curious, why are you so quick to dismiss the idea of demon bears, huh? You don't know anything about me or my traumatic experiences! I stared one of the demon bears in the eye, you know. I stared him down and taunted him into some whacked portal! He was totally creepy and ugly and ugh. I shouldn't have even been there, you know... I was just living my life until everything went crazy. I was just a simple girl who happened to be a super model and I just--"

Junko froze as Hajime placed a bow on her head.

rHFxLQl.png

... It was indeed super cute. :heartbeat:

"O-Oh, a feel-better-soon ribbon... I don't know what to say." Junko slowly lowered her hands from her head and brought them to her mouth. Was this person who she was waiting for? Was this the girl to kick-start her revival? Could Hajime be... a groupie? "Th-Thank you, Hajime." She grinned, suddenly pointing a hand dramatically toward the sky.

"Right, forget the demon bears, I'm Junko Enoshima, baby! And I'm here to rock this joint and look super cute doing it! A bonafide celebrity has arrived to grace your resort, and she ain't leaving until she's made a name for herself! Riley, if you have a Nuka Cola Quantum on you, I'll totally chug it right here and right now!"

@Josh M @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin

Well, apparently Gatchaman were protectors of Earth or something. Rad. Junko kind of wished she had those guys in her original world. "I'm not entirely sure it will be okay, Riley. I don't know if you've seen the crowd we've apparently gathered..." Junko scoffed a little, though in truth she was already feeling a bit better. Here she was, the Ultimate Fashionista, at a resort and being flocked to by a number of potential fans. It was totally time to rock out and let her hair down, but Junko couldn't bring herself to relax completely. She'd just fallen out of a battlefield, really.

Interlacing her hands together, Junko stretched her arms upward and placed her hands on her head. She stared blankly at Edd as he insisted demon bears didn't exist, even going so far as to off her a pat on the shoulder. Was he pitying her? Looking down on her? Junko was so unimpressed. He was using vocabulary that honestly confused the teenage girl a bit, and a part of her wondered if he was doing it deliberately. She felt so dumb right now, and that was not cool.

ZdY5YY9.png

"Dude! Demon bears are a totally legit thing! This isn't Bigfoot we're talking about-- I mean bears of the demonic persuasion! If you're so... so... curious, why are you so quick to dismiss the idea of demon bears, huh? You don't know anything about me or my traumatic experiences! I stared one of the demon bears in the eye, you know. I stared him down and taunted him into some whacked portal! He was totally creepy and ugly and ugh. I shouldn't have even been there, you know... I was just living my life until everything went crazy. I was just a simple girl who happened to be a super model and I just--"

Junko froze as Hajime placed a bow on her head.

rHFxLQl.png

... It was indeed super cute. :heartbeat:

"O-Oh, a feel-better-soon ribbon... I don't know what to say." Junko slowly lowered her hands from her head and brought them to her mouth. Was this person who she was waiting for? Was this the girl to kick-start her revival? Could Hajime be... a groupie? "Th-Thank you, Hajime." She grinned, suddenly pointing a hand dramatically toward the sky.

"Right, forget the demon bears, I'm Junko Enoshima, baby! And I'm here to rock this joint and look super cute doing it! A bonafide celebrity has arrived to grace your resort, and she ain't leaving until she's made a name for herself! Riley, if you have a Nuka Cola Quantum on you, I'll totally chug it right here and right now!"

@Josh M @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin

"A-alright." Riley said. He pulled out a bottle of the blue soda. He handed it to her. "I always have them on me." He pulled another one out for himself. "Enjoy it. That bow looks great on you by the way." He looked at Edd.

"As a man of science and Medicine myself, I can back up her statement. I closed the portal on the one she's talking about. He was a mean sucker." Riley Took the Gauss Rifle off of his shoulder.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

tumblr_inline_mtat7lzg5r1r4blpq.png

Once the feel-better-soon ribbon was all applied and snug and dandy, Hajime looked at Junko in a whole new light... one of, very nearly, reverence. It was a long, unnaturally quiet few seconds before she spoke, her voice unusually soft at first.

"...O... M... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! You look even more adorbs than I could've imagined, I just can't take it! Three cheers for Junko, the ultimate fashionista! Hip-hip... HOORAY!"

She threw her arms up with glee, downright giddy at her feel-better-soon ribbon working its mojo so fast and fully expecting everyone to join in her cheering. How cool was this?! She only just got here, and already she was making friends! Sure, they might've screamed and pointed their guns when she first got here, but they sure were hitting it off now! Suddenly, however, Hajime froze. Something Junko said had caught her interest.

"Oh, wow! Junko, are you like a rock star or something?! THAT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I can't believe I get to hang out on vacation with THE Junko Enoshima!"

She giggled, bouncing up and down and clapping her hands with excitement. It wasn't every day ya got to meet a real-life celebrity, that was for sure!

On a dime, however, her attention was yet again grabbed by something else, and she blinked and cocked her head to one side as Riley pulled out his bottle of blue, glowing soda.

tumblr_inline_n2ka9dN2vK1riacmz.png

"Oooooooh. What's that? It looks, like, super bad for your teeth!"

She didn't know anything about demon bears or whatever, but she had no reason to doubt her new buds. If they ever reared their ugly butts again, she'd give 'em what-for, no doubt! Those bears had to learn their place!

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Josh M

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mtat7lzg5r1r4blpq.png

Once the feel-better-soon ribbon was all applied and snug and dandy, Hajime looked at Junko in a whole new light... one of, very nearly, reverence. It was a long, unnaturally quiet few seconds before she spoke, her voice unusually soft at first.

"...O... M... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! You looks even more adorbs than I could've imagined, I just can't take it! Three cheers for Junko, the ultimate fashionista! Hip-hip... HOORAY!"

She threw her arms up with glee, downright giddy at her feel-better-soon ribbon working its mojo so fast and fully expecting everyone to join in her cheering. How cool was this?! She only just got here, and already she was making friends! Sure, they might've screamed and pointed their guns when she first got here, but they sure were hitting it off now! Suddenly, however, Hajime froze. Something Junko said had caught her interest.

"Oh, wow! Junko, are you like a rock star or something?! THAT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I can't believe I get to hang out on vacation with THE Junko Enoshima!"

She giggled, bouncing up and down and clapping her hands with excitement. It wasn't every day ya got to meet a real-life celebrity, that was for sure!

On a dime, however, her attention was yet again grabbed by something else, and she blinked and cocked her head to one side as Riley pulled out his bottle of blue, glowing soda.

tumblr_inline_n2ka9dN2vK1riacmz.png

"Oooooooh. What's that? It looks, like, super bad for your teeth!"

She didn't know anything about demon bears or whatever, but she had no reason to doubt her new buds. If they ever reared their ugly butts again, she'd give 'em what-for, no doubt! Those bears had to learn their place!

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Josh M

"It's called Nuka Cola Quantum. It's a popular drink where I come from. The place is a god damned wasteland. Literally." Riley said. "It's radioactive, so there's that, but I honestly notice no change, considering the amount of Radiation I went through when activating Project Purity." Riley took a drink of the soda. He let out a small laugh.

@Atomyk @Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher

If Yang had been paying attention after she handed off the little tyke she probably would have been somewhat concerned about how immediately Sette had chomped on the cop's hand.

She would have probably been MORE concerned that Sagara totally wasn't a cop at all he was just another random dude that was on vacation here with an authority complex.

Sun wouldn't have concerned her at all so good job there buddy.

But all of this went right over Yang's head as she all but jogged away towards the nearest teleportation station. Sette being lost may have momentarily distracted her from the fact that she had been tossed into a nexus of the multiverse she hadn't even knew existed five minutes ago that was being used as a five star resort, but it didn't make her FORGET that she had been tossed into a nexus of the multiverse she hadn't even knew existed five minutes ago that was being used as a five star resort! This was crazy! Who knew what kind of stuff and people she was going to run into here? Crazy aliens! Cool magicky people! crazy drinks from all across the universe! And heck, if the number next to Remnant was proof of anything, there was even a chance she'd run into alternate universe versions of people from home. Now that she thought about it maybe the Sun she'd just talked to had been an entirely different Sun than the Sun she'd known back home. Whoa.

Now that she really thought about it, maybe she'd run into another Yang o.0

She made a mental note to add 'kick own ass to prove I'm better than me' and 'make out with self' to list of things to do on this vacation when she finally reached the station and started flicking through the options, face scrunched up in thought Eh. Comstock roofs sounded boring. Monument island sounded pretty but even more boring. Soldier's field, oooh the beach! Definitely a maybe. Finkton... uh... no. Maybe for a bar crawl but she kinda doubted their ability to give five star room service there. Emporia....

Well. It almost sounded too fancy. But just because Yang liked to kick ass and take names when required, and unlike a certain prim and proper heiress actually liked their little team camp outs when they were on mission, it didn't mean that she didn't like a little pampering now and then! She shrugged and punched in the locale and what seemed to be the biggest hotel in the place.

When her molecules got put back together at her destination, she immediately stumbled to the nearest railing and retched miserably for almost half a minute, barely managing to hold her hair behind her with one hand as she tried to steady herself with the other.

"what the hell T~T"

Apparently something about inter-dimensional travel didn't' sit well with the brawler's stomach. Making another mental note in this getting somewhat disturbingly large mental list (is this what Weiss felt like every day no wonder she was so cranky) to either get that looked at or figure out a different way of getting places while she was here, She picked her head up off the railing and looked around.

Dang.

The streets here were wide expanses of cobbled stone. Almost every building had as much glass as it did rock in its construction, and the entire architecture seemed to blend seamlessly from one building to the next. The entire district was almost a work of art in and of itself

"Neato."

What Yang wasn't an architect. She shrugged and jogged into the hotel, booked the penthouse suite (She knew it was a good idea to do this first before anyone else even thought about what was going on. Genius), and jogged over to the elevator with bright grin as she pressed her thumb up to the scanner that marked her as the suite's new owner.

The room itself was straight up ridiculous, and even Yang's mouth dropped open slightly in surprise. For one, it was huge. It took up the whole top floor of this hotel and the ceiling was like, ten Rubys tall or something. it was distinctly sectioned off into two different bedrooms, a ridiculously huge bathroom, a dining room, a game room, a kitchen, and uh... a living room? Foyer? Wherever it was that Yang had exited from and just kind of served as a general 'room that you greet people and sit on these comfy looking couches' room. Or something. It was where she ended up back in after her quick walk around tour, and she dropped onto one of those couches and clasped her hands together. Her feet tapped rapidly a few times as she rubbed her hands and looked around before she blew a breath out from between her lips.

Man. This was almost too big for her. Especially after how many months of living with the same four girls.

It wasn't like she wanted to go without them! But the Luteces had been pretty clear she was the only one from her world allowed to go, for... some reason involving quantum physics Yang had just nodded and smiled at. And it wasn't like they were going to miss her, she'd be gone for all of five minutes as far as they knew. They'd be fine! Yang just... missed them a little bit. Already. Even Weiss.

Ugh. This was a vacation! She wasn't allowed to feel glum! She stopped slumping and bounded over to a console on the wall labelled room service and- Wow that was a lot of stuff. Food, more food, dessert food, really fancy food, really fancy dessert food, a veritable treasure trove of drinks and... services o.0? She flicked through the options there, and it seemed to be a list of those solid holograms you could summon to your room. There was a fitness instructor, a personal chef, a band, a rock band, a... children's card game rival, a fencing partner, a... ew not even thinking that one out loud, and a massage therapist. Along with the option to upload your own mental images. She bit her lip and shrugged. What could go wrong? If nothing else she didn't' really doubt her ability to kick a massage therapist's ass, especially a fake one.

There was a whirr behind her after she activated the button on the display, and she turned "So, how does this work-" She blinked and let out a low whistle. That wasn't a massage therapist standing there. That was a smirking roman god standing next to the comfiest looking table Yang had ever seen.

main-thumb-t-11482-200-cHWwbALHcGN9OBBwapGtcnr8wY9vLg9g.jpeg

"When you're ready, honored guest."

Yang smirked after she picked her jaw up off the floor and strut over to the table. Or halfway there before she remembered this guy didn't actually exist and showing off was dumb =w=. "Well, I'm ready but just be warned" she said as she laid down. "I'm not even sure you're gonna be able to massage me through my aurohhhhhhhhhhmyyyyyggoooooooaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

*Thirty minutes of massage and an hour of being a floppy boneless noodle later*

"BEACH TIME!"

Yang bounded down the steps of the hotel with a wicked grin, sky hook in one hand after a quick question to the desk of alternate transportation methods, and why anyone would choose something as boring as just appearing where they wanted to go instead of flying around the place on a one handed roller coaster was beyond her, and she bounded into the air to the nearest one with beach bag over one shoulder and sunglasses adorned.

@TO SOLDIER'S FIELD I GO

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Sette had escaped and left all those fools in her wake. They met the same fate that anyone trying to catch her would. See, she didn't need Duane or anyone's help. She was getting by just fine on her own. At least until she skidded to a stop as one of Sun's clones reached down and plucked her off her feet. As her bare feet kicked back and forth, he struggled against the clone's grip. "Put me down, ye bastard! I ain't going to no daycare and you can't make me!" She growled. She would have totally reached for her knife but she was a bit taken aback by the whole being hurled up into the air thing.

"Waaaaaaaahhhh!!"

The girl shrieked before ultimately plummeting back down with her eyes closed. She hadn't heard a splat of any kind or felt any sort of pain. Aside from being jostled so roughly. Opening her eyes however, she'd glare right back at Sun. "Well, well if it ain't Monkey Boy. Come to bring me back to the law man?" She spat as her tone was clearly full of venom. But it quickly turned into surprise as Sun lowered her and spoke up once more. "..Yeah, I said something along the lines of that. Figured I wasn't the only one wanting to get in on that profit. Part of the main reason that I'm here." She explained with a shrug. Holding the jar out for Sun to see, she began to explain the story behind it.

"Knicked this off some boys who tried to scam this guy in the field to some shoddy donation drive or something. Saw how poorly they were doing and figured having a jar would make things easier so I plucked it up while I could. Haven't seen hide nor tail of them since then. Can't imagine they've stopped looking for me though. Short one with no neck and big mouth. Tall one with green jacket and seemed to be the muscle of the group, and there was one with some kinda sock on his head. Guess he was the brains of the operation. Still, haven't run into them again and don't plan to!"

39cc2a7a-dea6-431f-9396-d20bf6caf38c_zpsbd4kqqa5.png

She'd say before looking Sun over. "Would have tried to swindle your friend back there with my adorableness but didn't expect her to be so strong and so cheery. Probably doesn't help that a lot of the people here aren't real people. But, you said you were a pro eh?" Placing a hand to her chin while tucking her jar under her arm. "As long as you keep any talk of daycares out of the conversation, tag along if you like. Maybe I could even teach ya a thing or two, Monkey Boy."

Sette's tail then stood at attention as the sound of footsteps growing closer to them picked up. She had a pretty strong feeling it was the law man who's hand she had just bitten. It just seemed that no matter where you went, the authority were persistent. Like ants in your trousers. Or something as equally persistent and annoying.

"Help get this bloke off our collective tails and we'll see where this budding partnership goes."

As Sagara turned the corner and confronted them, Sette noticed the weapon he had in his hand. It didn't seem like any weapon Sette had seen before. But she wasn't going to let that deter her. "Whatever title you use, don't matter none to me. Because you're just another thug who thinks he can wave his fancy pants toys around because authority!" She'd say before flashing a grin his way and holding out her hands. "Course if you aren't afraid of some little girl with sharp teeth then you can just come and take me away, eh?"

f5adb976-7de3-4c35-b315-7efb53bf160f_zps4b4hgwyo.png

"NOT SO FAST!" A new challenger exclaimed and recognizing the voice, Sette quickly looked over her shoulder and saw Eddy standing with Ed beside them. The sock-wearing one seemed to have vanished from the group. She really didn't need them butting in when she had some kinda weapon aimed at her.

"You think you were so smart, huh? Well you didn't stop to think that we'd track you down! Hand over the jar!"

"I helped!" :3

"Shut up, Ed." Eddy said as he gave Ed a dope slap to the back of the head. Before noticing the gun that Sagara was holding. "Whoa, buddy! Put the gun away, this ain't a cartoon!" Eddy exclaimed as Ed's eyes narrowed. He knew guns were bad news, especially Canadian Squirt Guns. But he was going to get out of this and make sure that no one got hurt. So turning to the closest building, Ed sought to rip it straight off the foundation and hold it up over his head and shoot a glare the Sargent's way.

"Let the monkey man and Lion Girl go, evil doer! For my name is Ed!"

ed_is_angry__by_ker21.jpg

Sette could only stare in confusion and awe at how Ed managed to easily pick up the building. One may have assumed that he was using some kind of charm or magic to enhance his strength but somehow she doubted that was the case. Whatever it meant, she didn't want to risk trying to out-run this guy's 'gun' if the threat of getting a building thrown on top of him didn't deter him in the slightest.

"Yeah, let them go and cough up 25c and we won't rough you up!" Eddy added on with a smirk. Because even in a situation as serious as this, you had to have some leeway to make it more beneficial for your cause.

@Kaykay @C.T.

200_s.gif

"Very well, I'll take your word for it. Demon Bears while not really falling into any realms of reality that I'm aware of. There is still a chance you could be telling the truth. For all I know anyway."

After all, Double D had seen Eddy eat the sun of all things. Though of course that ended up being nothing more than a collective dream the three of them shared. But nonetheless it still occurred so perhaps Junko's story held more weight to it than ought to be believed. As Hajime made the bow for Junko however, Double D smiled as he approached the Gatchaman.

"It does suit you in my opinion. Which I know might not mean much but I felt it should be shared all the same. But now I feel I must ask another question. Although this one is less prying into your heroic life and more one suited to my personal needs. In your adventuring around this exquiste city, did you by any chance happen to come across a short boy around my age wearing a yellow shirt and jeans? He's quite loud which makes him just as difficult to miss. We were separated and I was wondering if you or any others may have seen them."

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: C.T.
"Relax kid, I'm not going to bring you to daycare. I'm not exactly that kinda guy. Also, it's not monkey boy, the name is Sun." He pointed at her. "Sette." Himself. "Sun. You get me? Good." He just looked over. "Stole a jar, hmm? And then think you're going to swindle Yang of all people? Hahaha. That's rich. Get beaten into the ground for trying, more like." From his specific world or not, Yang Xiao Long was still Yang Xiao Long. "And yeah, I've done this dance before. Maybe you should take pointers from me, alright--" He quieted down, looking over his shoulder at the returning authority. And then the new arrivals of Eddy and Ed.

"...Oh. I'm guessing those are the guys you were talking about. Cool. We can use them. Distraction and clean getaway." He muttered.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay

"Incorrect, I do not 'wave around' my weapon. I point it in the direction I wish to fire. However, I am here to take you away." He started walking towards her and Sun until the Eds showed up and...

Did that kid just pick up a building? What the hell? What about the people in there? How was he lifting a building, anyway? Was he seeing things?

He shook his head quickly. ...Nope, that was still happening. Perhaps he hadn't eaten enough rations and was hallucinating. No, he distinctly remembered drinking and eating the right amount for field work. He put the gun away and held both hands out defensively.

"Wait, let's talk through a peaceful solution. After all, peaceful solutions are the best. Now, please put the building down before you hurt any civilians."

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Death is unstoppable and terrifying. In reality, Death is not what people fear, it's life being taken away that terrifies people. Many waste the life given to them; occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes; they complain they didn't have time to spend with loved one or to achieve a dream. However, why should you fear death if you have lived a full life?
wynne2.jpg

Wynne had lived that kind of life. twice. Wynne was a mage. Years ago, Wynne went in to battling a demon. It took all of her strength, but she won. However, it drained the mage, and she died. Well, almost. a spirit saved her, wrapping it's essence around the mage's slipping spirit. Wynne was again alive. During that time, she helped the Grey Wardens fight the 5th blight. Years had passed, and Wynne had died again. sacrificing her life by transferring her spirit into another person.When the mage woke, she was not in the gold city of the Makers. However, it was hard to tell at first.
011976.jpg

Long story short, Wynne seemed at to be the only person there. Spending days searching for, well, anyone, she a tower. When first laid eyes on the inside, her mouth gaped The books! The amount of books in this tower rivaled that of the Ferleldian Tower of Mages! This tower seemed to comfort the old mage Weeks had gone past. Knitting was daily, Wynne was a "hardcore knitta" Besides that, Wynne read; a lot. As the Morning broke, Wynne found a poem out loud to herself

I dreamed that one had died in a strange place
Near no accustomed hand,
And they had nailed the boards above her face,
The peasants of that land,
Wondering to lay her in that solitude,
And raised above her mound
A cross they had made out of two bits of wood,
And planted cypress round;
And left her to the indifferent stars above

Living in the tower, able to get in and out, Wynne learned about the former resident, "the seed of the prophet", Elizabeth. Wynne grew up in a tower, much like the young girl, in many ways. It saddened her how the life the girl had lived. Wynne hoped the girl was alive, and one day they would meet, but more importantly, that she was happy.

Until I carved these words:
She was more beautiful than thy first love
But now lies under boards

Very well said, Mister William Butler Yeats.

Noise could be from outside, suddenly. was there people here?

@OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Anyone

"I took him down because I'm his friend, and his leader. He didn't want to hurt me. Also, due to plot." Kaneda said adjusting the rifle. "It's a device that orbits the Earth, and can call down destructive strikes to destroy enemies."
"So it appears. It's never easy to hurt a friend, even if they've betrayed your trust. Speaking from experience, of course," Shay sighed, continuing to walk with him towards where the commotion outside was. Memories of those he used to call friends and allies flashed in his mind. He thought of Liam. He thought of Hope. He thought of Achilles. There was a time when he was more carefree, and believed them to be family. Sometimes, he wished he could go back to that life.

But this was the only path he could ever go down.

"... Ah, I... see. I think," Shay nodded, attempting to understand what a satellite was, "Sounds quite frightening and overly destructive. Something tells me that these... strikes from outside the Earth have been abused in your history?"

@The Silver Paladin

tumblr_inline_na69l0MEs21re9spw.png

"So... Henriette. Was it a good idea to leave serious pants with... no pants?" Nezu grumbled as he followed his boss, both of them wearing their civilian disguises since you know... secret thief business.

tumblr_inline_mocq3x9CQu1qz4rgp.png

"Souseki and Kai should be fine together. I know that he wouldn't listen to me or you, so I had to make that decision," Henriette sighed as she led her subordinate around. Well, look, people just up ahead. If they could make some acquaintances while disguised as civilians, maybe they wouldn't stand out as the prime suspects as the recent thieves that have been raiding this new location.

Anddddd...

"SOUSEKI, WHY MUST YOU COVER UP MY DIGNITY LIKE THIS?!!"

Oh god... just what the hell were the other two members of the Gentleman Thieves doing?

"... I'll go check on them, you go do the talking from here," Henriette pushed the boy over to a random pair of people, turning around to rush over to where Souseki and Kai were located at.

tumblr_inline_moajlriy1D1qz4rgp.png

"H-Hey! Don't leave me alone here, miss Henriette!!!"

Too late Nezu, she was already gone.

tumblr_inline_moajkqH4uF1qz4rgp.png

"Uhhh... hi?" the boy awkwardly waved at Kaneda and Shay

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

"So it appears. It's never easy to hurt a friend, even if they've betrayed your trust. Speaking from experience, of course," Shay sighed, continuing to walk with him towards where the commotion outside was. Memories of those he used to call friends and allies flashed in his mind. He thought of Liam. He thought of Hope. He thought of Achilles. There was a time when he was more carefree, and believed them to be family. Sometimes, he wished he could go back to that life.

But this was the only path he could ever go down.

"... Ah, I... see. I think," Shay nodded, attempting to understand what a satellite was, "Sounds quite frightening and overly destructive. Something tells me that these... strikes from outside the Earth have been abused in your history?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Not that I know of. I don't think a satellite has been used in recent memory before Tetsuo's rampage." Kaneda said. "But what do I know?"

tumblr_inline_na69l0MEs21re9spw.png

"So... Henriette. Was it a good idea to leave serious pants with... no pants?" Nezu grumbled as he followed his boss, both of them wearing their civilian disguises since you know... secret thief business.

tumblr_inline_mocq3x9CQu1qz4rgp.png

"Souseki and Kai should be fine together. I know that he wouldn't listen to me or you, so I had to make that decision," Henriette sighed as she led her subordinate around. Well, look, people just up ahead. If they could make some acquaintances while disguised as civilians, maybe they wouldn't stand out as the prime suspects as the recent thieves that have been raiding this new location.

Anddddd...

"SOUSEKI, WHY MUST YOU COVER UP MY DIGNITY LIKE THIS?!!"

Oh god... just what the hell were the other two members of the Gentleman Thieves doing?

"... I'll go check on them, you go do the talking from here," Henriette pushed the boy over to a random pair of people, turning around to rush over to where Souseki and Kai were located at.

tumblr_inline_moajlriy1D1qz4rgp.png

"H-Hey! Don't leave me alone here, miss Henriette!!!"

Too late Nezu, she was already gone.

tumblr_inline_moajkqH4uF1qz4rgp.png

"Uhhh... hi?" the boy awkwardly waved at Kaneda and Shay

"Hello." Kaneda said. "Is something wrong?"

"Not that I know of. I don't think a satellite has been used in recent memory before Tetsuo's rampage." Kaneda said. "But what do I know?"

"Hello." Kaneda said. "Is something wrong?"
Off in the distance, you could hear some guy yelling about taking off his shirt...

"Shit happened. That's what wrong..." Nezu said this when he heard Kai yelling about the most ridiculous things.

Junko didn't care. Junko didn't give a shit. She took that Nuka Cola Quantum and chugged it right down her gullet. Man, she was feeling good, but maybe that was just the radioactivity talking.

I3CoSll.png

"Thanks! I think I look totally awesome too! Well, I haven't had a shower in a while but I hope no one notices." Junko raised both her hands in a manner similar to Hajime, grinning in satisfaction. "Yes, you get to chill with the only and only, kind of, Junko Enoshima! As one of my most honored fans, Hajime, you get to be a part of the VIP fan club! That means you get to help me with some brochures of my own." Junko, of course, was ready to hand out her magazine shots like candy.

WqDKPxR.png

"You should be in the fan club too, Edd! I'm super cute! Riley's been a fan for a long time!"

@The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

Off in the distance, you could hear some guy yelling about taking off his shirt...

"Shit happened. That's what wrong..." Nezu said this when he heard Kai yelling about the most ridiculous things.

"What type of shit? Universe creating shit? City destroying? What?" Kaneda asked, obviously not hearing the chaos behind him.

Junko didn't care. Junko didn't give a shit. She took that Nuka Cola Quantum and chugged it right down her gullet. Man, she was feeling good, but maybe that was just the radioactivity talking.

I3CoSll.png

"Thanks! I think I look totally awesome too! Well, I haven't had a shower in a while but I hope no one notices." Junko raised both her hands in a manner similar to Hajime, grinning in satisfaction. "Yes, you get to chill with the only and only, kind of, Junko Enoshima! As one of my most honored fans, Hajime, you get to be a part of the VIP fan club! That means you get to help me with some brochures of my own." Junko, of course, was ready to hand out her magazine shots like candy.

WqDKPxR.png

"You should be in the fan club too, Edd! I'm super cute! Riley's been a fan for a long time!"

@The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

"yes, Junko. I have been. It's all due to fate." Riley said. "Fate, and the fact that you're beautiful." He didn't bother to tell her the fact that he felt he had to protect her. The fact that she was currently the only thing he had left to love. He didn't want to lose her. Riley just tilted his head down, and continued drinking the Nuka Cola Quantum.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

Status
Not open for further replies.