Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_n2ka3eHxOi1riacmz.png

"Oh, wow! I don't know what just happened but it looks like that guy needs help! Hold on, Pai-Pai!"

Hajime declared with the same wide-eyed enthusiasm she always sported, glancing down at the fluffy little ball of adorbs in her arms as she slickly flipped around on the sky-hook to navigate the line she was riding in the opposite direction. At first, the panda bear's mouth bubbles just made her coo and giggle with glee, but it didn't take her long to realize... those were sleep-bubbles, not bubble-bubbles! Her leader was, like, totally passed out! Oh no! Her sweet Gatchaman rescue maneuver was gonna require both hands, and if Pai-Pai was being a limp little bear-bear...

"Gosh, Pai-Pai, don'tcha think this is a weird time for a nap? Well, don't worry about it!"

Her tone wasn't accusing or anything like that. Hajime Ichinose had a plan!

CHOMP

...Weeeeeeeell, maybe CHOMP was a biiit of an exaggeration. She just picked Pai-Pai up in her mouth like a momma kitty! Now she could devote both hands to the rescue while keeping her daring team leader safe and sound; it was perfect!

Also, it felt kinda nice to be the one biting him for once-- it was usually the other way around.

Her cunning strategy put into action, Hajime wasted no time in spotting Ed where he was falling, angling her body appropriately... and letting go of the sky-hook.

And as she fell...

G-G-G-G-G-G-GA-TCHA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

tumblr_nbb2ymmC6g1qf2huro1_500.gif

"BIIIIIIIIIIRDH, GHBO!"

Her words were a little slurred with her mouth full, but the effect was instantaneous nonetheless; the patented Gatchaman logo marking her transformation in bright pink. Gone were her stylish suspenders, dashing dress, striking scarf and heavenly hairclip... and in their place, the ribbons, scissors and metal suit of a Gatchaman! With a technological cli-clak, two metallic wings protracted from her armor's back, and the undersides of her heels glowed with a sudden energy as her fall became a swoop and her swoop became straight-up flight. She blasted in Ed's direction like the pinkest rocket you've ever seen, snatching the hapless Cartoon Network/Jetix (can't remember which) character boy out of mid-air as gently as possible.

"GATCHA!"

She exclaimed cheerily with a wink beneath her helmet, the LED on her visor briefly shifting to (^_~) to convey the expression. She didn't fly too long, alighting on the nearest platform with Ed safe in hand as she whooped, threw her arms out to the side and posed excitedly in victory.

"Howdhgy-doobdhy, misdter mahnmh! Yu'rbhe save nowh! Bud youh shudld be mbore carefudh wid yur helicopder hairh from dnow on, kay? Duh Gadchamanh won'dh alwaydz be aroundh to save yuh, so watdch oud!"

iU3UrnO.gif

She advised him sagely, beaming and sticking two fingers up in a scissor-like pose with a snip-snip or two for emphasis. And with that, the day saved and her heroic advice delivered, the Gatchaman took off to patrol the skies, definitely not letting anything that might distract her catch her eye--

Oooooh!

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat's haaaaaaappening?"

Waking up inside Hajime's armor was an experience. See, people don't realize is that, while the gatchaman are in "armor", inside the armor, it's more of a pocket dimension. So as Hajima saved the day, Paiman floated around like a balloon, shouting at her.

"OHMIGODH, YUR HAAAAAAAAAIR! ID'S SOH PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!~~~"Hajime positively squee'd, showcasing her appreciation for Junko's taste in hairstyles in what was probably the most tactful way she possibly could have; by blasting down from the sky and touching it."Oh, 'old on jusdh one secondh! Pweh!"She recalled her helmet and spat Pai-Pai out, the little panda landing on a grass patch safe and sound."There we go! Hey, you gotta tell me how you styled that, okay??? It's like, superMEGAultracute!"She grinned innocently, and it was obvious the thought that she might've been killing the moment or something never even occurred to her.@Josh M @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Doing a combat roll onto feet, paiman was ready for the exit. Almost on cue, Paiman jumps onto Hajma's head, stomping, while lecturing. Panda aliens had a talent for multi tasking

gatchaman_crowds-01-paiman-g_team-leader-note-alien-mascot-angry.jpg

"You did it now, Newbie! I don't even know where to begin! break the rules and leave on a vacation; a vacation I told you not to go on ! Then after i searched for you here for hours, you snap your leader off his feet, and onto some death machine! When your leader says stop swinging, you stop!"

The anger was at max. Paiman was in full rage.

GCEP10Pic_4.png

"We're leaving, now!"

@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @thespr

Sette assumed by the silence that Yang understood that she was no one to be trifled with. Now came the best part. Inching her tail over to where she had set the jar she'd confiscated from Eddy, she was all prepared to hassle Yang for as much money as the bubbly huntress had on her. Only to be completely taken off guard by the hug. As her hands were scrunched to her side, the only thing Sette could think of to do was prop her feet on Yang and try to push away. Even if it was to no avail.

"Tirna's Tits! Ye got a real good grip! But I'm not some cute little brat who can't handle herself! I don't need any kind of babysitter! I'm a Frummagem, one of the toughest families around! Ugh, just lemme go!" Sette whined as she continued to try and push away from Yang. She had put up with Duane! She didn't need another tagalong here! Specially not one who seemed to be more brawn than brains!

uns3_zpskepawtom.jpg

Wait, where did she say she was taking Sette!? Okay, no that crossed the line! She could put up with a lot of things but being stuck with a bunch of snot-nosed kids who probably didn't have sort of money on them was not on her things to do list!

"Look, ye don't seem like a bad person! Really ya don't which is why I don't want to hurt ya! But I ain't going to no daycare and if you don't stop, you're gonna leave me with no choice!" Given that this chick had her in a vice like grip, Sette wasn't really sure what she could do. She could probably bite her or something but apart from treating her like some little girl, this chick didn't really give off any bad vibes. Oh and then Sun showed up and called her a dork or something which really got under her skin.

"Who are you calling a dork, monkey boy?! Why don't you come a bit closer and say it to my face?" She growled before the mention of faunus came up and Sette raised an eyebrow. "Faunus? I dunno what the heck a faunus is but it sure ain't me. I'm one of a kind." She said with as much smug as her little body could muster. "Still not going to a daycare. Even if they do have cookies. : |"

Then another bloke showed up asking about children. Sheesh, she wondered how bad those three boys she stole the jar from were getting along if this was the kind of treatment kids got here. Subjugation by grownups who clearly didn't understand a damn thing! >:C

"I ain't lost and I breath danger! It's always on the tip of my tail and I sure as hell don't need grownups thinking what's best for me! That's what I got a brain for." She grumbled as she stopped struggling against Yang's grip. She wasn't going to escape unless Yang let her it seems. So she'd just have to bide her time. It did give her plenty of time to think about the appropriate response to the monkey boy who called her and Blondie, dorks.

tumblr_mjley2dKv41r2iammo1_400_zpsfl8lq1gm.png

:|

@Kaykay @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T.

Eddy had suffered much throughout his young life. From having a building slammed on him, being struck by lightening multiple times, being smashed in between a tree, and suffering due to a curse phone. But falling was always one of his greatest fears. Because while there was the odd occasion where he could seemingly walk on air, he always seemed to fall upon realizing that he was indeed not standing upon a solid surface.

What came next was totally unexpected as he was plucked from his descent by some armor thing that looked like it was a mix of something from Ed's monster comics and Sarah's dollies. Deciding not to question it until he was set down, he stared in disbelief as the entity sounded like they had something in their mouth. "Uhh, okay..." As Hajime took off Eddy scratched the side of his head. What the heck had that been about?

Not having Double D or Ed to work off, Eddy decided to try and imitate them. Raising his voice to a much more nasally tone, he'd roll his eyes and pinch his nose. "Oh Eddy, see what your hubris has brought you? So says I the babbling dweeb with a sock on his head!" Then pushing his eyebrows together, he'd imitate Ed's dull tone. "Duhhhh Eddy, you should be scared! It's the Cootie Spreader of the Robo Ranger Mech!"

Grumbling once his imitations were done, Eddy sat down and looked up at the sky. Ever since they found that stupid portal, this hadn't turned out at all like how Eddy had wanted it to. Some chick with a tail stole his jar and Ed sent him and Double D halfway across this place. Just then a lightbulb suddenly appeared above Eddy's head. Noticing that the light wasn't on, he'd glare and flicked it as it then let out the usual *ding!* noise indicating that the Ed did indeed have an idea.

"I can see it now! Come and meet Eddy's robot astronaut! Only twenty five cents! It's fullproof! Now I just gotta find her.." Eddy said with a snicker as he raced off to try and find the Gatchaman and make a profit of her!

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

Double D nodded at Riley's request to gain some private time with Junko. He was always respectful of his peer's requests and this would be no different. Tucking his label-gun away, he'd nod. "Of course, take as much time as you need." But then Junko began dropping such foul language in her sentences every now and then and Double D couldn't help but wince. Eddy often thought of such words as 'sentence enhancers' but Double D thought of them as nothing more than brutish talk. "Pardon me. I don't mean to intrude but perhaps you could refrain from using such course language? There are minors around, myself included that would not like their ears to be exposed to such words. Thank you." Double D said politely before nearly jumping out of his shorts as Hajime touched down.

But unlike Riley who took a more offensive approach and Junko who seemed to be frightened out of her mind, Double D couldn't help but be fascinated by Hajime's Gatchaman suit. Pulling out a pen and notepad, he began to circle around her noting down every significant detail of the suit.

"Demons are only propaganda spread about in religious context. They don't actually exist. Think of them as a tool to help push along the agenda. Not that I'm too experienced in that type of knowledge anyhow. Science is more my domain and might I say that this armor you seem to be wearing is quite state of the art! Far more advanced than anything I could even begin to imagine and it even seems customized to your own preferences, or so I'd assume." Double D noted as the 'hair' on the Gatchaman suit. "I hope I'm not bothering you with my constant notes. I'm Double D."

giphy.gif
A

As Paiman finally climbed out of Hajime's suit, Double D was even more entranced. Looking up at the alien, he began to sketch down more notes. "Signs of extraterrestrial life? Is there more to Panda Bears than we're currently aware of? So many questions, so little time." Gesturing towards Paiman with his pen, Double D shot him a nervous smile.

"I'd hate to interfere in matters that are not my own but would it be too much to ask if I could simply talk to the one piloting this suit some questions? For scientific reasons of course! Something this advanced could really benefit the field of science as we know it!"

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Josh M @OrlandoBloomers

Sette assumed by the silence that Yang understood that she was no one to be trifled with. Now came the best part. Inching her tail over to where she had set the jar she'd confiscated from Eddy, she was all prepared to hassle Yang for as much money as the bubbly huntress had on her. Only to be completely taken off guard by the hug. As her hands were scrunched to her side, the only thing Sette could think of to do was prop her feet on Yang and try to push away. Even if it was to no avail.

"Tirna's Tits! Ye got a real good grip! But I'm not some cute little brat who can't handle herself! I don't need any kind of babysitter! I'm a Frummagem, one of the toughest families around! Ugh, just lemme go!" Sette whined as she continued to try and push away from Yang. She had put up with Duane! She didn't need another tagalong here! Specially not one who seemed to be more brawn than brains!

uns3_zpskepawtom.jpg

Wait, where did she say she was taking Sette!? Okay, no that crossed the line! She could put up with a lot of things but being stuck with a bunch of snot-nosed kids who probably didn't have sort of money on them was not on her things to do list!

"Look, ye don't seem like a bad person! Really ya don't which is why I don't want to hurt ya! But I ain't going to no daycare and if you don't stop, you're gonna leave me with no choice!" Given that this chick had her in a vice like grip, Sette wasn't really sure what she could do. She could probably bite her or something but apart from treating her like some little girl, this chick didn't really give off any bad vibes. Oh and then Sun showed up and called her a dork or something which really got under her skin.

"Who are you calling a dork, monkey boy?! Why don't you come a bit closer and say it to my face?" She growled before the mention of faunus came up and Sette raised an eyebrow. "Faunus? I dunno what the heck a faunus is but it sure ain't me. I'm one of a kind." She said with as much smug as her little body could muster. "Still not going to a daycare. Even if they do have cookies. : |"

Then another bloke showed up asking about children. Sheesh, she wondered how bad those three boys she stole the jar from were getting along if this was the kind of treatment kids got here. Subjugation by grownups who clearly didn't understand a damn thing! >:C

"I ain't lost and I breath danger! It's always on the tip of my tail and I sure as hell don't need grownups thinking what's best for me! That's what I got a brain for." She grumbled as she stopped struggling against Yang's grip. She wasn't going to escape unless Yang let her it seems. So she'd just have to bide her time. It did give her plenty of time to think about the appropriate response to the monkey boy who called her and Blondie, dorks.

Eddy had suffered much throughout his young life. From having a building slammed on him, being struck by lightening multiple times, being smashed in between a tree, and suffering due to a curse phone. But falling was always one of his greatest fears. Because while there was the odd occasion where he could seemingly walk on air, he always seemed to fall upon realizing that he was indeed not standing upon a solid surface.

What came next was totally unexpected as he was plucked from his descent by some armor thing that looked like it was a mix of something from Ed's monster comics and Sarah's dollies. Deciding not to question it until he was set down, he stared in disbelief as the entity sounded like they had something in their mouth. "Uhh, okay..." As Hajime took off Eddy scratched the side of his head. What the heck had that been about?

Not having Double D or Ed to work off, Eddy decided to try and imitate them. Raising his voice to a much more nasally tone, he'd roll his eyes and pinch his nose. "Oh Eddy, see what your hubris has brought you? So says I the babbling dweeb with a sock on his head!" Then pushing his eyebrows together, he'd imitate Ed's dull tone. "Duhhhh Eddy, you should be scared! It's the Cootie Spreader of the Robo Ranger Mech!"

Grumbling once his imitations were done, Eddy sat down and looked up at the sky. Ever since they found that stupid portal, this hadn't turned out at all like how Eddy had wanted it to. Some chick with a tail stole his jar and Ed sent him and Double D halfway across this place. Just then a lightbulb suddenly appeared above Eddy's head. Noticing that the light wasn't on, he'd glare and flicked it as it then let out the usual *ding!* noise indicating that the Ed did indeed have an idea.

"I can see it now! Come and meet Eddy's robot astronaut! Only twenty five cents! It's fullproof! Now I just gotta find her.." Eddy said with a snicker as he raced off to try and find the Gatchaman and make a profit of her!

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

Double D nodded at Riley's request to gain some private time with Junko. He was always respectful of his peer's requests and this would be no different. Tucking his label-gun away, he'd nod. "Of course, take as much time as you need." But then Junko began dropping such foul language in her sentences every now and then and Double D couldn't help but wince. Eddy often thought of such words as 'sentence enhancers' but Double D thought of them as nothing more than brutish talk. "Pardon me. I don't mean to intrude but perhaps you could refrain from using such course language? There are minors around, myself included that would not like their ears to be exposed to such words. Thank you." Double D said politely before nearly jumping out of his shorts as Hajime touched down.

But unlike Riley who took a more offensive approach and Junko who seemed to be frightened out of her mind, Double D couldn't help but be fascinated by Hajime's Gatchaman suit. Pulling out a pen and notepad, he began to circle around her noting down every significant detail of the suit.

"Demons are only propaganda spread about in religious context. They don't actually exist. Think of them as a tool to help push along the agenda. Not that I'm too experienced in that type of knowledge anyhow. Science is more my domain and might I say that this armor you seem to be wearing is quite state of the art! Far more advanced than anything I could even begin to imagine and it even seems customized to your own preferences, or so I'd assume." Double D noted as the 'hair' on the Gatchaman suit. "I hope I'm not bothering you with my constant notes. I'm Double D."

giphy.gif
A

As Paiman finally climbed out of Hajime's suit, Double D was even more entranced. Looking up at the alien, he began to sketch down more notes. "Signs of extraterrestrial life? Is there more to Panda Bears than we're currently aware of? So many questions, so little time." Gesturing towards Paiman with his pen, Double D shot him a nervous smile.

"I'd hate to interfere in matters that are not my own but would it be too much to ask if I could simply talk to the one piloting this suit some questions? For scientific reasons of course! Something this advanced could really benefit the field of science as we know it!"

"interest in Science, eh? My rifle can shoot a bullet at near the speed of light, almost vaporizes the target. As well as a virus which completely rescrambles the infected's DNA. Perhaps you and I could discuss this later." Riley put down the rifle. "And my apologies. force of habit." He let out a small laugh.

@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk

"He... Wasn't originally well meaning in the slightest. You see, I lead a gang called the Capsules, and he's a member. We grew up together, and Tetsuo's always been kind of a jerk. Power just made him worse." Kaneda shrugged. "Yeah. He's alive. As I said, he has limitless power."
"I see. I haven't heard that many accounts of an already corrupted person falling deeper into the darkness, but I imagine it's not good at all," Shay said, putting a hand to his chest briefly, "My sympathies go out to you either way though."

... Though he had to wonder why this boy would willingly befriend someone whom even he admitted didn't seem to be the most pleasant person around. Bah. Different worlds, different cultures, different norms, perhaps.

He searched through the many book shelves in an attempt to look for anything of interest. A disadvantage was that Assassin was such a generic word, while Templar was a name that rang bells. Unless he'd dig deeper, which he'd have to do in his spare time by himself, it was unlikely he'd find anything of any use for the time being.

"In any case, there doesn't seem to be anything here of any notable value. Might I suggest we explore some other part of this city then?"

@The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
"I see. I haven't heard that many accounts of an already corrupted person falling deeper into the darkness, but I imagine it's not good at all," Shay said, putting a hand to his chest briefly, "My sympathies go out to you either way though."

... Though he had to wonder why this boy would willingly befriend someone whom even he admitted didn't seem to be the most pleasant person around. Bah. Different worlds, different cultures, different norms, perhaps.

He searched through the many book shelves in an attempt to look for anything of interest. A disadvantage was that Assassin was such a generic word, while Templar was a name that rang bells. Unless he'd dig deeper, which he'd have to do in his spare time by himself, it was unlikely he'd find anything of any use for the time being.

"In any case, there doesn't seem to be anything here of any notable value. Might I suggest we explore some other part of this city then?"

@The Silver Paladin
"Yes, let's." Kaneda nodded. "Thanks, by the way." He said. "WHole city is wrecked, and he, as well as several others, are destroying it even further. Destroyed a whole Navy."

"Yes, let's." Kaneda nodded. "Thanks, by the way." He said. "WHole city is wrecked, and he, as well as several others, are destroying it even further. Destroyed a whole Navy."
Normally, Shay would question the notion of taking a rest while one's own home city was being destroyed, along with the Navy army, but then again, this was the multiverse. Perhaps by the time Kaneda would return to his home, only a minute would have passed in his world. If only life had been that convenient a year or two ago, Shay mused in a melancholic manner.

"Might you have any idea where we should go next? I heard some commotion going on nearby. Shall we investigate? We might find an interesting thing yet."

@The Silver Paladin

"That's good to hear..." Junko said, sounding absent-minded. Her mind was elsewhere; On her home and on her career. She perked up a little at the mention there was another her around, but what the hell did Riley mean about her being like Makoto?

PTUuiQ3.png

"Oh Riley, you're so silly sometimes. I'd never be like Makoto. I mean, I hate bears and wanton murder." That all made perfect sense to Junko. She really couldn't imagine any version of herself capable of that sort of thing. Her sister on the other hand, Junko had to wonder...

"W-What the hell?! RILEY, WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!"

Junko's demeanor changed completely as she cowered before the pink terror flying down from the sky like a mini meteor. She snapped her eyes shut out of instinct and screamed out when she felt her hair being touched at. "I know it's a mess but don't make it more of a mess! Riley, Edd, Dog, somebody save me!" Her hands flailed outward to smack at the thug all up in her hair business, but found her hands hitting what felt like a metal surface. The girl cautiously opened one eye to actually see what the hell this was, but immediately recoiled back at the sight of her.

t0EEqdJ.png

"I thought you said the demon and his minions were dead!" she cried, watching as the robot monster girl thing spat out her latest prey. "I don't give hair styling tips to demons, okay?! Step off, or-or... I'll scream even louder!"

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

Riley sighed. "Once again, Multiverse bullshit. There are many different forms of you. This one just likes murder and destruction, there could be another one that never got trapped in that school, etc. It could be an illusion, but I don't know." Riley shrugged. When he saw the thing fall out of the sky, he instinctively grabbed his Gauss Rifle. He had learned that when Liberty Prime originally fell due to the satellite. He cocked it. "State your name, and business. You are currently an enemy of the United Nations, and the Brotherhood of Steel. If we deem you not a threat, we will allow you to continue." Riley had gone into full defense mode. He wanted to protect Junko, to do what he had not been able to do.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb

"Huuuuh?! Hmmmmph!"

Hajime stepped back as her faceplate was smacked with a metallic diiiing, gaze briefly switching back and forth between Riley and Junko in a flurry. For a few moments, she stood impassively, standing on tippy-toes as she peered at the two curiously, the electronic display that showcased her emotions in the Gatchaman suit flashing its eyes as if prompted by Junko's fear and Riley's aggression. It was difficult to make pink look menacing, but somehow, for those few, agonizingly long moments... she pulled it off.

tumblr_inline_mtatqtuEgU1r4blpq.gif

And little did they know, the expression underneath her mask was even more fearsome.

tumblr_inline_n2r1xmOIuX1riacmz.png

The tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife; on one side, the brave Doctor Sniper Vanguard Riley and his lovely shrieking bride. On the other, a full-fledged Gatchaman of Tachikawa. It was a showdown for the ages, the kind of thing you'd only see on Death Battle; and it was happening right here, right now! Who would prevail? Who would lose?!

"Okay, I give up! You win. Boy, you guys sure can go a long time without blinking! My eyes are already starting to sting!"

She giggled, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they couldn't actually see her blinking through her mask. She wasn't gonna cheat! Gatchaman believed in fair play, no exceptions! Besides, it wasn't a big deal that she lost the staring contest. Can't win 'em all, am I right?

She posed stylishly and deactivated her Gatchaman form, a dazzling flash of pink signifying her return to normalcy as the armor, scissors and artillery all gave way to a completely normal-looking, kinda adorable seventeen-year-old girl. A smiling one, at that.

WxYJqpK.png

"There ya go, silly! See? I'm not a demon. I'm Hajime!"

If she was at all threatened by Riley pointing a gun at her, she didn't show it.
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat's haaaaaaappening?"

Waking up inside Hajime's armor was an experience. See, people don't realize is that, while the gatchaman are in "armor", inside the armor, it's more of a pocket dimension. So as Hajima saved the day, Paiman floated around like a balloon, shouting at her.

Doing a combat roll onto feet, paiman was ready for the exit. Almost on cue, Paiman jumps onto Hajma's head, stomping, while lecturing. Panda aliens had a talent for multi tasking

gatchaman_crowds-01-paiman-g_team-leader-note-alien-mascot-angry.jpg

"You did it now, Newbie! I don't even know where to begin! break the rules and leave on a vacation; a vacation I told you not to go on ! Then after i searched for you here for hours, you snap your leader off his feet, and onto some death machine! When your leader says stop swinging, you stop!"

The anger was at max. Paiman was in full rage.

GCEP10Pic_4.png

"We're leaving, now!"

@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @thespr

tumblr_inline_n2qzqrqFhV1riacmz.png

"Ha-ha, hee-hee-hee, haha, i-it's Hajime, Pai-Pai! And tha-ha-ha-t r-really tickles hee-hee OH MY GOSH I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! Cut it out, you scamp! Do your lil' dance somewhere else, kay? Head is for hair, not pandas!"

She prodded Paiman in the belly and proceeded to gootchie-gootchie-goo him until he was forced to retreat from her crown.

"Anyways, didn't you read the brochure for this place? It's like magic or something! No matter how long we spend here, no time at ALL'll pass back in Tachikawa! Neato, right?"

She wouldn't have come otherwise, duh! She would never just shirk her responsibilities as a Gatchaman like that!

giphy.gif
A

tumblr_inline_mtatsq1hgv1r4blpq.gif

"Wow, ya don't say!"

Hajime responded, making scissor shapes with her hands again and sounding enthusiastic in spite of all Double D's technobabble. She didn't object to him pacing around her and taking notes; on the contrary, she seemed to enjoy the attention, cracking a few cool poses while he was doing so.

"Cool notebook, by the way! A little basic, but it's totally got that retro charm going for it! You gotta let me show ya how to spruce it up sometime, Double D! A little glitter, some colored paper, a splash of glue here and there, and it'd look AWESOME! Oooough, I'm swooning just thinking about it!"

True to her word, she mimed swooning, cheeks tinted slightly red as she daydreamed about the perfect notebook of her dreams. <3 As Edd asked about the suit, however, she straightened up with a small frown, reigning herself in as her lips tightened.

"Mmmmmm. I think if Senpai were here, he'd chew me out if I told you anything in specific about my Gatchaman suit. Sorry! I can tell ya they come from this here note, though!"

She beamed, holding up the note in question.

"Anything past that, and my lips are sealed!~"

She mimed zipping her lips, locking it, and throwing away the key in rapid succession.

@Atomyk @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Yang blinked with a surprised frown. "Um, language little miss. I don't know what kind of house you grew up in but where I come from tough people don't need words like that. Now I'm SURE you need someone watching you." :|

"Look, ye don't seem like a bad person! Really ya don't which is why I don't want to hurt ya! But I ain't going to no daycare and if you don't stop, you're gonna leave me with no choice!"
qMxfK2W.gif

(minus the pillow obvs)​
lqp4QrF.png

He released his tail's grip, adjusting in mid-air and landing lightly on his sneakers. "Hey dorks! Can't say I've run into any dangerous people yet, but you do have a point. Things tend to go boom around you and that's really no place for a kid. Even a faunus one, from the looks of it. A place like this has to have like, seven daycares or something like that. Safe, secure, clingy adult caretakers with cookies! Perfect for a lion cub, if I do say so myself!"
Hey. She recognized that voice. She turned with a slowly growing grin. "Sun? Sun! You got invited too! Weird, its like they were actively poaching all of Remnant's hot blonde monster hunters with solar themed names." Except Yang really hoped not because that'd mean her dad was gonna be next and while she loved him and all that would be some serious cramping of her vaca-style :<.

"Who are you calling a dork, monkey boy?! Why don't you come a bit closer and say it to my face?"

"Don't worry about him, he likes to project his dorkness onto everyone else. You're with me! You could literally not be cooler. My whole teams cool because of me and they're the biggest collection of dork's I've ever met" She said with a smirk before nodding at the rest of sun's response "I hope so. I mean, I'm not sure I'm really getting a 'fun for the whole family' vibe from this place yet, but there's gotta be something to take care of kids here!" Heck, even something like a, I dunno, a security officer or something-"
And it seemed they found a lost child. Except...they had tails. Strange children. Well, taking care of citizens took priority.

"Excuse me, I am Sergeant Sagara Sousuke. Are you children lost? Where are your parents? You shouldn't wander around alone too much, it can be dangerous."
Oh. That was convenient. She gave Sagara an easy smirk as he approached. "Well, while I think we can all see I'm no kiddie, this little cub got dropped off by her parents or something. Sooooo... here you go officer!" she said before she unceremoniously handed Sette over to Sagara.

"Have fun and be safe little lion cub! And don't bite the officer!" She said with a bright wave as she spun on her heel and contiued her trek for where she'd chosen for her room. Yea she was hella excited and all but she'd been the main organizer of enough family trips to know that you should always get settled first and it wasn't like she wasn't gonna have time to do whatever she wanted for, well, as long as she wanted to =w=

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers

"Huuuuh?! Hmmmmph!"

Hajime stepped back as her faceplate was smacked with a metallic diiiing, gaze briefly switching back and forth between Riley and Junko in a flurry. For a few moments, she stood impassively, standing on tippy-toes as she peered at the two curiously, the electronic display that showcased her emotions in the Gatchaman suit flashing its eyes as if prompted by Junko's fear and Riley's aggression. It was difficult to make pink look menacing, but somehow, for those few, agonizingly long moments... she pulled it off.

tumblr_inline_mtatqtuEgU1r4blpq.gif

And little did they know, the expression underneath her mask was even more fearsome.

tumblr_inline_n2r1xmOIuX1riacmz.png

The tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife; on one side, the brave Doctor Sniper Vanguard Riley and his lovely shrieking bride. On the other, a full-fledged Gatchaman of Tachikawa. It was a showdown for the ages, the kind of thing you'd only see on Death Battle; and it was happening right here, right now! Who would prevail? Who would lose?!

"Okay, I give up! You win. Boy, you guys sure can go a long time without blinking! My eyes are already starting to sting!"

She giggled, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they couldn't actually see her blinking through her mask. She wasn't gonna cheat! Gatchaman believed in fair play, no exceptions! Besides, it wasn't a big deal that she lost the staring contest. Can't win 'em all, am I right?

She posed stylishly and deactivated her Gatchaman form, a dazzling flash of pink signifying her return to normalcy as the armor, scissors and artillery all gave way to a completely normal-looking, kinda adorable seventeen-year-old girl. A smiling one, at that.

WxYJqpK.png

"There ya go, silly! See? I'm not a demon. I'm Hajime!"

If she was at all threatened by Riley pointing a gun at her, she didn't show it.

tumblr_inline_n2qzqrqFhV1riacmz.png

"Ha-ha, hee-hee-hee, haha, i-it's Hajime, Pai-Pai! And tha-ha-ha-t r-really tickles hee-hee OH MY GOSH I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! Cut it out, you scamp! Do your lil' dance somewhere else, kay? Head is for hair, not pandas!"

She prodded Paiman in the belly and proceeded to gootchie-gootchie-goo him until he was forced to retreat from her crown.

"Anyways, didn't you read the brochure for this place? It's like magic or something! No matter how long we spend here, no time at ALL'll pass back in Tachikawa! Neato, right?"

She wouldn't have come otherwise, duh! She would never just shirk her responsibilities as a Gatchaman like that!

tumblr_inline_mtatsq1hgv1r4blpq.gif

"Wow, ya don't say!"

Hajime responded, making scissor shapes with her hands again and sounding enthusiastic in spite of all Double D's technobabble. She didn't object to him pacing around her and taking notes; on the contrary, she seemed to enjoy the attention, cracking a few cool poses while he was doing so.

"Cool notebook, by the way! A little basic, but it's totally got that retro charm going for it! You gotta let me show ya how to spruce it up sometime, Double D! A little glitter, some colored paper, a splash of glue here and there, and it'd look AWESOME! Oooough, I'm swooning just thinking about it!"

True to her word, she mimed swooning, cheeks tinted slightly red as she daydreamed about the perfect notebook of her dreams. <3 As Edd asked about the suit, however, she straightened up with a small frown, reigning herself in as her lips tightened.

"Mmmmmm. I think if Senpai were here, he'd chew me out if I told you anything in specific about my Gatchaman suit. Sorry! I can tell ya they come from this here note, though!"

She beamed, holding up the note in question.

"Anything past that, and my lips are sealed!~"

She mimed zipping her lips, locking it, and throwing away the key in rapid succession.

@Atomyk @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Riley disarmed the rifle. "Sorry, as I said, force of habit. It's my job sometimes." He slung the rifle over his shoulder. "My name's Riley. I'm a doctor. Well, Combat Medic, which is why I carry a weapon, since in war, we're typically targets." He scratched his head. "Really sorry about that again." He smiled.

Normally, Shay would question the notion of taking a rest while one's own home city was being destroyed, along with the Navy army, but then again, this was the multiverse. Perhaps by the time Kaneda would return to his home, only a minute would have passed in his world. If only life had been that convenient a year or two ago, Shay mused in a melancholic manner.

"Might you have any idea where we should go next? I heard some commotion going on nearby. Shall we investigate? We might find an interesting thing yet."

@The Silver Paladin
"What? That thing falling from the sky? I suppose if you want to. Things falling from the sky is a pretty regular occurrence where I come from." Kaneda shrugged. He was glad to be away from the shit going on in Neo-Tokyo. "So, where do you come from?"

Junko took a few steps closer to Riley, knowing he had her best interests in mind, at the very least. Hell, he was the only one she any knowledge of here. The fashionista felt like she was being totally bombarded by stuff and things and people, to the point that it this place didn't feel much different than the previous places she'd been whisked away to. Multiverse bullshit was totally going to be her catch phrase. "Illusion or not," she muttered, speaking low to Riley. "I definitely do not want to meet any kind of evil version of me."

kv5l6AG.png

As the thing the robot girl thug spit out started to rant and rave, Junko felt a headache coming on. She was so getting too old for this. "Jeez, I thought that little panda thing was dead. I swear, if I've been dropped in the zoo from hell--" She caught herself then, as Double D seemed to not appreciate her precise choice of words. Normally, Junko would felt a bit embarrassed, but considering the current situation, she just grew more annoyed. "Look, okay, sorry for swearing and stuff, I'm just so on edge. I'm going to need an Ultimate Psychologist at this rate. You should just know that demons do exist, dude. I even saw a demon bear... two of them even. Arguably three. My speciality is fashion, not science, but thank goodness it isn't, because I've seen enough physics-bending nonsense to last me a lifetime."

Junko seemed to calm down a bit as she talked. It helped her to talk stuff out, usually. Years ago it had been her sister who listened to all her bullshit, but nowadays... well, who did she really have?

"Uh... hrm." She cocked an eyebrow as she watched the apparent not-demon robot girl turn into a not-robot girl in a flash of pink. Okay, so, she wasn't a demon, but what the heck was her deal? "... Nice to meet you, Hajime," Junko said, her voice deadpan. The girl seemed so achingly bubbly that it put Junko to shame in even her best of moods. "Wait, you said there's a brochure? Is this place supposed to be a resort...?" Junko looked over at Riley with a confused glance. "So, why are you on duty here, then? Is some wild sh--" Junko paused, biting her lip. "Is some wild stuff going on that I should know about?"

And what the hell was a Gatchaman anyway?

@Bomb @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Josh M

uns3_zpskepawtom.jpg

"...Tirna's tits? That's a new one." He grinned, filing it away as the little lion turned her attention to him. "Whoa, you knew I was a monkey right off the bat? Kudos, I've done that too! Even when they try to hide it. And sure, sure you're one of a kind. I've never heard of a rebellious kid before, nuh uh. Lemme just say though...that look you're giving me is kind of creeping me out, can you please stop if at all possible?" :|​
Hey. She recognized that voice. She turned with a slowly growing grin. "Sun? Sun! You got invited too! Weird, its like they were actively poaching all of Remnant's hot blonde monster hunters with solar themed names." Except Yang really hoped not because that'd mean her dad was gonna be next and while she loved him and all that would be some serious cramping of her vaca-style :<.

"Don't worry about him, he likes to project his dorkness onto everyone else. You're with me! You could literally not be cooler. My whole teams cool because of me and they're the biggest collection of dork's I've ever met" She said with a smirk before nodding at the rest of sun's response "I hope so. I mean, I'm not sure I'm really getting a 'fun for the whole family' vibe from this place yet, but there's gotta be something to take care of kids here!" Heck, even something like a, I dunno, a security officer or something-"

Oh. That was convenient. She gave Sagara an easy smirk as he approached. "Well, while I think we can all seem I'm no kiddie, this little cub got dropped off by her parents or something. Sooooo... here you go officer!" she said before she unceremoniously handed Sette over to Sagara.

"Have fun and be safe little lion cub! And don't bite the officer!" She said with a bright wave as she spun on her heel and contiued her trek for where she'd chosen for her room. Yea she was hella excited and all but she'd been the main organizer of enough family trips to know that you should always get settled first and it wasn't like she wasn't gonna have time to do whatever she wanted for, well, as long as she wanted to =w=

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay
"Yep!" He confirmed. "Me and Neptune both. But tall, blue and cool was too much of a chicken to come along. What can ya do, right? He might have been scared to death of this little furry ball thing I ran into earlier, or this little tykebomb lion or who knows, maybe the soldier guy. So scary." He shook his head before nodding. "Yeah, it's like she says, little uh...Frummagem. Total dorks. Between you and me?" He hunkered down, kneeling right next to her. "That's the only action she'll ever get. Everyone's a dork in their own way. Including her, seriously, dem puns. But you didn't hear that from me." He rose, nodding to the soldier.

"Well I'm not lost. No parents along for the ride myself but I don't need 'em. Any of y'all want food? I'm hungry myself. Might as well put the automated machines to work, right? I'm thinking...something fried."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"What? That thing falling from the sky? I suppose if you want to. Things falling from the sky is a pretty regular occurrence where I come from." Kaneda shrugged. He was glad to be away from the shit going on in Neo-Tokyo. "So, where do you come from?"
He raised an eyebrow slightly at Kaneda.

Things falling out of the sky was normal. Alright then.

"Well... it's not a common thing where I'm from, and I intend to keep it that way," Shay said, beginning to exit the library. "I was born in New York in 1731. British America. Got a bit of Irish in me. I've heard of Japan, but... what year are you from in your world? I'm no professional when it comes to geography in the far East, but I don't know if I've heard of any city called Neo-Tokyo..."

@The Silver Paladin

Junko took a few steps closer to Riley, knowing he had her best interests in mind, at the very least. Hell, he was the only one she any knowledge of here. The fashionista felt like she was being totally bombarded by stuff and things and people, to the point that it this place didn't feel much different than the previous places she'd been whisked away to. Multiverse bullshit was totally going to be her catch phrase. "Illusion or not," she muttered, speaking low next Riley. "I definitely do not want to meet any kind of evil version of me."

kv5l6AG.png

As the thing the robot girl thug spit out started to rant and rave, Junko felt a headache coming on. She was so getting too old for this. "Jeez, I thought that little panda thing was dead. I swear, if I've been dropped in the zoo from hell--" She caught herself then, as Double D seemed to not appreciate her precise choice of words. Normally, Junko would felt a bit embarrassed, but considering the current situation, she just grew more annoyed. "Look, okay, sorry for swearing and stuff, I'm just so on edge. I'm going to need an Ultimate Psychologist at this rate. You should just know that demons do exist, dude. I even saw a demon bear... two of them even. Arguably three. My specialities fashion, not science, but thank goodness it isn't, because I've seen enough physics-bending nonsense to last me a lifetime."

Junko seemed to calm down a bit as she talked. It helped her to talk stuff out, usually. Years ago it had been her sister who listened to all her bullshit, but nowadays... well, who did she really have?

"Uh... hrm." She cocked an eyebrow as she watched the apparent not-demon robot girl turn into a not-robot girl in a flash of pink. Okay, so, she wasn't a demon, but what the heck was her deal? "... Nice to meet you, Hajime," Junko said, her voice deadpan. The girl seemed so achingly bubbly that it put Junko to shame in even her best of moods. "Wait, you said there's a brochure? Is this place supposed to be a resort...?" Junko looked over at Riley with a confused glance. "So, why are you on duty here, then? Is some wild sh--" Junko paused, biting her lip. "Is some wild stuff going on that I should know about?"

And what the hell was a Gatchaman anyway?

@Bomb @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Junko, it will be ok. It will all be ok." He wanted to hug the girl, but refrained from it. "It's a Multiversal resort that was once a city in its height. I'm here to assist any UN, Brotherhood, or Coalition teams coming through. As I said, I'm a combat medic. If you want to be with me, feel free to." He smiled. "It will all be fine, I promise. Nothing's going on here that I know of."

"I ain't lost and I breath danger! It's always on the tip of my tail and I sure as hell don't need grownups thinking what's best for me! That's what I got a brain for."
"So what you're saying is...you're lost." A kid wandering around without a grown up was usually, well, lost, regardless of what they said. "Not to worry, I can help you find shelter, or perhaps your parents."
Oh. That was convenient. She gave Sagara an easy smirk as he approached. "Well, while I think we can all see I'm no kiddie, this little cub got dropped off by her parents or something. Sooooo... here you go officer!" she said before she unceremoniously handed Sette over to Sagara.

She really didn't look too much like a child. She was probably about the same age as him. No need to escort her anywhere, then. He put his own firm grip on the lion girl child and nodded. "Understood. Where are the local law enforcement officers of the area? There seems to be a distressing lack of officers in the area according to my scouting."
"Yeah, it's like she says, little uh...Frummagem. Total dorks. Between you and me?" He hunkered down, kneeling right next to where she had been handed off to. "That's the only action she'll ever get. Everyone's a dork in their own way. Including her, seriously, dem puns. But you didn't hear that from me." He rose, nodding to the soldier.

"Well I'm not lost. No parents along for the ride myself but I don't need 'em. Any of y'all want food? I'm hungry myself. Might as well put the automated machines to work, right? I'm thinking...something fried."

This boy didn't really seem to be an actual child either. He could probably let him go. He nodded back to Sun.

"We should indeed get something to eat. One must eat when necessary. But fried foods are not optimal for the field. I have some dried meat and canned vegetables on me, and I can spare a few for you guys."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

He raised an eyebrow slightly at Kaneda.

Things falling out of the sky was normal. Alright then.

"Well... it's not a common thing where I'm from, and I intend to keep it that way," Shay said, beginning to exit the library. "I was born in New York in 1731. British America. Got a bit of Irish in me. I've heard of Japan, but... what year are you from in your world? I'm no professional when it comes to geography in the far East, but I don't know if I've heard of any city called Neo-Tokyo..."

@The Silver Paladin
"I come from 2019. The old Tokyo was destroyed in the 1980's by someone who's equal to Tetsuo's power named Akira, Neo-Tokyo was built not soon after." Kaneda said. "British America? So, the United States back when it was a colony. Cool." Kaneda laughed.

"I come from 2019. The old Tokyo was destroyed in the 1980's by someone who's equal to Tetsuo's power named Akira, Neo-Tokyo was built not soon after." Kaneda said. "British America? So, the United States back when it was a colony. Cool." Kaneda laughed.
"Aha, so you know of where I'm from. A surprise. You don't strike me as the kind of person who would know that much about history... ah, no offense. Or was my time the era that many people fondly look back at?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Aha, so you know of where I'm from. A surprise. You don't strike me as the kind of person who would know that much about history... ah, no offense. Or was my time the era that many people fondly look back at?"

@The Silver Paladin
"It's a period a lot of people know about. Schooling is weird in Japan, honestly." Kaneda said brushing off his jacket. "Anyway, the American Navy is actually the one Tetsuo destroyed. As well as a satellite, and a bunch of UN and Japanese troops."

uns3_zpskepawtom.jpg

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

giphy.gif
A

"I am not a Panda!"

Those words came out first, as Paiman scold everyone who called him a Panda. Adjusting his body, he would address Double d. Paiman's tone seemed more of a spokesman at this point.

Pai.jpg

"Normally I would say no, however your eagerness learn should be of note. The Gatchaman are selected guardians of the planet Earth, not "Talk show guest." That being saidI will review your request, and I'll report my answer to you. In two to three weeks promptly."

Of all the nerve, this monkey boy had..He talked down to her as if she was some kind of kid throwing a temper tantrum! When she clearly wasn't! She was a strong independent girl who didn't need no babysitter or daycare to watch over her! She had gotten by just on her own without Duane! Well, okay maybe the shambler helped her out of a tight spot every now and again. But it wasn't as if she couldn't have done it herself given more time!

8a186778-d003-465b-86dd-b4ce9219b1ff_zps1pihddu3.jpg

"Oh, yeah I knew you were a monkey alright! You're about as charming as one and annoying to boot! Perfect match up I'd say." She growled before jabbing in Sun's direction.

"Why don't you come closer and I'll show you rebellious I am when I take that tail of yours and shove it straight up your-" She paused as Yang started to scold her about her choice of her words. Giving an obligatory roll of the eyes, Sette grumbled. "Oh sorry. Didn't know I had to watch my mouth around some super happy-go lucky blonde tart and her monkey friend. I'll keep it in the back of my head the next time I think of dropping a foul word."

As there were still talks of helping her find her parents and for somewhere where children could be, Sette's temper shot through the roof. But she'd try her best to keep her cool even as Sun whispered to her. "Ya kiddin? Looking like she does, bet she's got plenty of men groveling at her feet. But I'm not one of em and I ain't gonna be treated like this. I have my rights!"

Which she could clearly demonstrate as she was in the midst of being handed off. In a split second, she lashed out with her fangs as she sought to try and bite Sagara's hand before he could take hold of her. If it got the reaction she desired, she'd hop down to the ground and posed as if she was going to unleash a can of whoop-ass on these obnoxious grownups who dared deny her the same rights as everyone else simply because of her age and maybe her height too!

cbecf1db-b0b8-472c-8872-bfa343d68950_zpsxtfio1kr.jpg

But not really as she nabbed her jar and quickly sprinted off.

Her tail whipping away in the wind as she ran. "Sorry about the hand!I don't got rabies or anything if that's what you be worried about! But I've got people to scam and money to earn. You can't keep someone like me locked up in some kinda daycare! Because I'm Sette Frummagem! Lord of all Creation!" She called back but not before turning to give one last parting gift to all those who dared believe that they could hold her down! That they could keep her restrained!

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @Kaykay

Eddy was busy wandering about the town center. He hadn't been able to find Sockhead or Lumpy anywhere! But just as he had given up hope and was going to attempt to try strike out on his own laughter could have been heard coming from behind a nearby building. Sneaking his way over, he'd see Ed who noticing his shorter friend waved over to him. "Hi Eddy! Want a snack? I came fully refrigerated."

giphy.gif

Grabbing the coil of sausage out of the fridge within his jacket, he'd slurp it all down like noodles. Once he reached the end of the trail, he'd use his shirt as a replacement for a napkin and smirked. "Yum." Eddy however wasn't as pleased to see the lunkhead who had separated the three of them to begin with. Stomping over, Eddy smiled up at Ed. "Ed?"

"Yes, Eddy oh dearest friend'o mine?" :)

crazy_eddy_by_jorge573-d4ljjw4.jpg

"ED YOU DOLT! IT'S THANKS TO YOU THAT WE'RE OUT OF CASH, A JAR, AND DOUBLE D! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GO?!" Eddy exclaimed as he gripped the taller Ed by the neck and shook him violently. Ed struggling for breath as he did could only reach into his fridge and pull out a jar of fishpaste. "Fishpaste will calm your nerves, Eddy!"

Leaning back as the aroma of fishpaste wafted off the jar, Eddy's hair strands stood up on end as he leaped back. Holding two of his fingers to his nose, he'd let out a disgruntled bleh! "Ohohhoho! Eddy, do I have the story of stories to tell you. It all started after I made Double D fly. I went flying with all the birds and found myself with this guy named Ace. He could turn into fire, Eddie! Like the living match man!" That alone was enough to get Eddie's mind off the nasty-smelling fishpaste as he jumped down from Ed and scratched at his chin.

"Guy who turned into fire, huh? Sounds like another addition to our scam, Lumpy! We got the robot and the fire guy down. C'mon, let's go find Double D!" He'd say as he began to race off as Ed chuckled and followed. "I think my brain stopped, Eddy!"

"Shut up, Ed."

@Anyone

"..Demon bear? I'm deeply sorry for whatever trauma you may have gone through, Junko. But the idea of not only one but three demon bears existing is simply preposterous! It must have just been a hallucination brought on by whatever traumatic experience you were forced to go through. If you ever need someone to talk to then I'd be eager to listen!" He'd say shaking his head although offering a sympathetic pat on the shoulder for Junko.

"Oh dear, I'm not much for weaponry. Pacifist by nature but the schematics of said weapon would be oh-so fascinating to talk about!" He'd say towards Riley with an a eager smile. As Paiman finally decided to address Double D's query, the Ed was more than eager to accept the waiting period allocated for him.

"Using context clues about this so called 'Gatchaman', it seems to me that you're some kind of super heroes. Almost as if you were something out of a comic. Not to cut short your efforts or anything, I'm sure you and Hajime perform spectacularly in your efforts in saving the people. Oh, excuse me for a moment."

Quickly turning away for a moment however, Double D made a specific note on his notepad.

7b816b33cbb3f4e788c143892ed559ed1370832248_full.gif

Ailuropoda melanoleuca.

"Although I use the scientific label for this creature, it's obviously not like any panda I've ever seen. It speaks with a voice of authority and refuses to be addressed as a panda. It appears to speak on the same level as us and this brings me to the assumption that it's either not of this world and merely had the misfortune of sharing the same coloration as a panda bear. Or it's a mutation of Ailurus fulgens which due to some outside circumstances such as radiation severely effecting it's growth has gained human level sentience and it's coloration has shifted to that of the giant panda's. But this theory seems unlikely as his head is far too round. He has agreed to let me hold a conversation after a set period of time. I'm as eager to do this as I have been in my entire life. The fact that extraterrestrial life might indeed exist and that suit alone could change millions of lives! Oh, and could help earn some jawbreakers on the side I suppose."

Turning back to Hajime, Double D's cheeks grew a pink tinge himself as his notebook was complimented. Not many people, especially girls really seemed to pay much attention to things like this. But the exuberant nature of this girl seemed widely open to considering new things such as remodeling something as simple as a plain notebook. That was something Double D had hoped for from someone like Nazz. But the reaction here was the same as it would have been with her. "Oh, um well yes. I would not be adverse to that idea. You do certainly seem to possess the creative spirit for something of that nature!"

double_d_blushing_by_anjelica101-d64efhq.png

"Also, that's quite alright. I've not been too big into the whole mythos of superheroes and the like but I imagine one would have their secrets they'd need to keep to themselves. As for your note, your suit comes from that phone like device? So the main theory that come to mind are that there is some type of pocket universe within it that opens up and allows you to grab your suit. Then when you no longer need it vanishes within the device or 'Note' as you refer to it as. Intriguing!" He'd say as he scribbled down some more notes.

@Josh M @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.