Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"Ah, I see..."

The being released steam from its back, allowing it to move towards the purple-haired lady at a faster pace. Her attire implied that she was Arabian in origin.

"So, you have come to this 'Columbia' too, I see. Based on your curiousity, I would infer that it is your first time. To tell the truth, I have never been here before either," the grey-hued steampunk monster speaks.

"My name is Charles Babbage," the being, 'Babbage', displays a giant metal-clad hand for a handshake.
@Archmage Jeremiah

Despite her initial shock, the girl looked unfazed as the Babbage's hulking form came lumbering towards him with a hefty puff of steam. Rather, she just started dancing.​

Shantae-Anim.gif

"It's your first time too huh? Well, it's great to meet you Charles!" cheered the girl with a bright smile, which quickly turned awkward once he extended his huge hand in a shake, "U-Uh...hrm, I'm Shantae, Guardian Genie of Scuttle Town!"

"...Er, half-genie."

"...Former half-genie."

"...No, formerly former half-genie."

"...IIIIIIIIt's a long story. Just call me Shantae!"

@Crow

latest

"... Genie?"

Well, that was one thing he didn't believe in. He's seen Serial Killers, alchemic potions that turn people into ruthless criminals, steampunk engines, but he doesn't believe in little fairy tales. Then again...

"... the Multiverse is a large place indeed. This is a mere speck of it, yet it feels rather vast."

Babbage's engines release steam in order to propel him towards an exit of the garden. He was ready to explore.

@Archmage Jeremiah

As I, Morgan Freeman wander down the path I pause to admire the scenery. The green grass shining in reflection to the Sun is most beautiful, I can even feel the sun shining on my own skin. The wonders one can get from weather, when the city is above the clouds. As I take in the scenery I proceed to make my way towards the Monument, said to have housed Elizabeth Comstock, the lady who could travel through time. This place, it was anything but normal... But a normal place is exactly what I, Morgan Freeman require. For if I am to find people to fund my quest to create a real Santa Claus, only the most magnificent will do.

Then deciding that perhaps it was time to get to know the other characters about, I leave my current location in search of others. I soon find these people, one seems to be some sort of Gypssy, right out of a Cartoon. Cartoon merging with the real world, my that was interesting. I then notice a giant robotic figure, seeming to be getting ready to leave. With not much time, I approach these two and ask "Excuse me, but are you by chance familliar with these parts? I am looking for a tour guide".

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
latest

"It is my first time entering this area," the mechanical abomination responds. "We are about to explore and familiarize ourselves with the area. The technology here... is out of this world. I expect no less."
@Gen. Magic Senpai

So it seems even the giant robot find this lands technology to be odd. What sort of secrets must this place possess in order to accomplish that? Being most amazed by this development I say "Hm. Then the secrets held here must be amazing. If you do not mind, I shall like to accompany you two then. After all, secrets are best discovered where they can be shared, are they not?".

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

latest

"... Genie?"

Well, that was one thing he didn't believe in. He's seen Serial Killers, alchemic potions that turn people into ruthless criminals, steampunk engines, but he doesn't believe in little fairy tales. Then again...

"... the Multiverse is a large place indeed. This is a mere speck of it, yet it feels rather vast."

Babbage's engines release steam in order to propel him towards an exit of the garden. He was ready to explore.

@Archmage Jeremiah
As I, Morgan Freeman wander down the path I pause to admire the scenery. The green grass shining in reflection to the Sun is most beautiful, I can even feel the sun shining on my own skin. The wonders one can get from weather, when the city is above the clouds. As I take in the scenery I proceed to make my way towards the Monument, said to have housed Elizabeth Comstock, the lady who could travel through time. This place, it was anything but normal... But a normal place is exactly what I, Morgan Freeman require. For if I am to find people to fund my quest to create a real Santa Claus, only the most magnificent will do.

Then deciding that perhaps it was time to get to know the other characters about, I leave my current location in search of others. I soon find these people, one seems to be some sort of Gypssy, right out of a Cartoon. Cartoon merging with the real world, my that was interesting. I then notice a giant robotic figure, seeming to be getting ready to leave. With not much time, I approach these two and ask "Excuse me, but are you by chance familliar with these parts? I am looking for a tour guide".

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow
Shantae%20Annoyed_zps4q4k0qhp.png

"Half-genie, because I'm-..." Shantae stopped herself halfway through, taking a momentary breather to understand that she wasn't in Sequin Land any longer. Knowledge on genie history wouldn't be all too common a trait around here. "Nevermind. But, yeah! This place is pretty huge! How do you think it-?" she was interrupted by a rather normal looking man strolling up beside the half-genie and metal giant. He sounded incredibly calm for someone approaching something of that size...and shape.

He was asking to join them, too. Nevertheless, Shantae wasn't one to give new friends the cold-shoulder.

Shantae%20Determined_zps8s2w5u1c.png

"That sounds like a great idea! Let's all explore Columbia together! What's your name mister?" she asked energetically, looking antsy to get the show on the road.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

@Crow

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the Genie also wishes to travel as a group. However, when she does so she also wishes to learn my name, to which I am more than happy to oblige. "You may call me... Morgan Freeman" I respond, already wondering what kind of events can happen alongside such bizarre and out of this world beings. But then it dawns on me to ask in return "Though I must ask, what is your own names? I would much like to be able to refer to you two as such".

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

It seems that the Genie also wishes to travel as a group. However, when she does so she also wishes to learn my name, to which I am more than happy to oblige. "You may call me... Morgan Freeman" I respond, already wondering what kind of events can happen alongside such bizarre and out of this world beings. But then it dawns on me to ask in return "Though I must ask, what is your own names? I would much like to be able to refer to you two as such".

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

Shantae%20Happy_zps1c7cyisu.png

"It's great to meet you too Morgan! I'm Shantae, Formerly Former Guardian Half-Genie of Scuttle Island!" she answered cheerily, "Just call me Shantae."

"HARRRR HAR HAR HAR" another voice bellowed with laughter, the source of it soon stepping up beside the genie. Shantae's little heart nearly stopped once she realized who it was.

Risky%20Pirate_zpsbxdnzw9s.png

"An' I be the dreaded RISKY BOOTS! High Queen o' the Seven Seas! And don't ye forget the name, or I'll chum the waters with yer giblets!" shouted the eccentric pirate, the woman's left hand resting on a sheathed scimitar, with her right resting on a holstered flintlock.

Shantae%20Surprised_zpsqk5jrv0l.png

"Risky Boots!"

Shantae%20Neutral_zpscmmbwsyg.png

"What's with the bad accent?" Shantae asked in a deadpan, receiving her a glare from the purple pirate.

Risky%20Neutral_zpseno0gs9a.png

"Well, considering you hadn't noticed me yet...I thought doing my best Pirate Master imitation would give you quite the scare." Risky explained,

Risky%20Happy_zps4frtsk1q.png

"And when I rounded the corner, you were trembling in your slippers!"

@Gen. Magic Senpai

@Crow

And as I antiquate myself with these individuals it seems a third one has appeared, one who is trying to be a Pirate. Pirates were always an interesting sort, thieves who restrict themselves to water, and have a ton of nutrition problems. But I, Morgan Freeman do not fear this pirate, for if she were to try anything I could easily narrate her away... hopefully. Who knew how these beings were effected by my narrations. Releasing a small laugh I proceed to say "Shantae and Risky Boots? Why, the pleasure is all mine".

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

And as I antiquate myself with these individuals it seems a third one has appeared, one who is trying to be a Pirate. Pirates were always an interesting sort, thieves who restrict themselves to water, and have a ton of nutrition problems. But I, Morgan Freeman do not fear this pirate, for if she were to try anything I could easily narrate her away... hopefully. Who knew how these beings were effected by my narrations. Releasing a small laugh I proceed to say "Shantae and Risky Boots? Why, the pleasure is all mine".

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

"Please, save the fancy talk for someone who'll hear it." Risky responded coldly, making her distaste for speech of the aristocratic type known.

Shantae%20Angry_zps9ijmj85m.png

"Risky! That's no way to talk to a friend!" Shantae interjected, not wanting to let Risky's loud mouth scare anyone off.

Risky%20Happy_zps4frtsk1q.png

"Har, har! Kindness and compassion is a genie's shtick, not a pirate's!"

Risky%20Tease_zpsh0m6jqbo.png

"Or have you already forgotten which one of us is the villain in the relationship?" she teased, roaring with laughter at Shantae's frustration.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

@Crow

It appears that the Pirate does not kindly to my manner of dialect. A shame, but one cannot expect all individuals to like the voice of myself, Morgan Freeman. Thankfully though her... friend, as I take it seems to like me and has jumped to my defence. Which although appreciated, a vacation is meant to be fully with fond memories and not bickering. Choosing to end this conflict I intervene and say "Well, my dearest apologies dear Ma'am. I am simply here to take in the sights, I mean no offence".

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

It appears that the Pirate does not kindly to my manner of dialect. A shame, but one cannot expect all individuals to like the voice of myself, Morgan Freeman. Thankfully though her... friend, as I take it seems to like me and has jumped to my defence. Which although appreciated, a vacation is meant to be fully with fond memories and not bickering. Choosing to end this conflict I intervene and say "Well, my dearest apologies dear Ma'am. I am simply here to take in the sights, I mean no offence".

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

Shantae%20Determined_zps8s2w5u1c.png

"See? He's apologizing! Just play nice for one more day, pleaaaaaaase Risky?" Shantae pleaded, cupping her hands together as she looked up at the pirate with puppy-dog eyes.

Risky%20Neutral_zpseno0gs9a.png

"Hmph...fine. I'll humour your friends, for now." answered Risky, deciding to show the resilient half-genie some respect. Of course, that wasn't how she was going to spin it.

Risky%20Tease_zpsh0m6jqbo.png

"But only because you asked me so nicely.~" she finished, opting to feign empathy towards the girl. Being the naive hero she was, Shantae took the lie for the truth and cheered.

Shantae%20Happy_zps1c7cyisu.png

"Al-right! We're ret-2-go!" Shantae shouted ecstatically, running off through the garden, unintentionally leaving behind the rest of the group in her excitement. Risky openly chuckled at the girl's behaviour, taking her hands off her weapons while she nonchalantly walked after her.

"I chose one hell of a nemesis..." the pirate muttered in passing, keeping a close eye on Shantae to make sure she didn't get lost.

@Gen. Magic Senpai

@Crow

It appears that now the Pirate has calmed, and our new group of tourists can began looking around these lands. One of them get's so excited that she runs off, leaving me and the others behind. I shake my head with a grin on my face, saying to those who are still present "Well, that's as good a sign as any to start moving. Is it not?" before I them proceed to follow her. As I do I take out my Camera and take a picture of the tall buildings rising into the Sky. It is one thing to see a building reach the sky, it is another see a building within the sky.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

It'd been some time since the famed puppeteer Andre Toulon had created his puppets. All made from victims of the Nazi warmachine that plagued Germany for much the 1930s to the 1940s. But thanks to a special solution that Andre came up with, their souls were restored into a body that would never age, never grow weak. All they had to do was take revenge on the evil beings in the world and if their own master got out of hand with their wicked ways? Take them down as well.

Through one reason or another however, the leader of the puppets, Blade had ended up on his own. The 1'9 and four pound puppet probably wouldn't win too many contests of intimidation. But, that was fine by him. He just wanted to know where he was and how he could possibly get back with the other puppets.

With a switchblade and hook where his hands should have been, Blade sent about trying to find some other company on this floating city.

latest

The Coalition was once comprised of two organizations before the Arch Demon's Downfall; G.O.R.E. and the Future Foundation, the latter of the two having a founding member in Makoto Naegi, one of the Coalition's top leaders alongside a young man called Kieran and formerly, the late Darth Rex. And yet, funny enough, most of the Coalition members that remained to this day were simply recruits that were picked up from other places, such as other Murder Games and whatnot. The members of the Coalition that were also affiliated with G.O.R.E. had either died off or defected, but what of those from the Future Foundation?

Makoto Naegi didn't really talk about it that much.

Between the Silent Hill Incident and the period where the Coalition had formed, there was a small time period some referred to as "the Lost Period," where an unspecified amount of Murder Games occurred in the wake of the Silent Hill Incident, the Arch Demon's first solid successful attempt at absorbing the despair of his victims to power himself. Now, one would ask themselves... Why did the Lost Period begin? After all, the Coalition had records of events that had transpired before the Silent Hill Incident, most notably the Crossed Incident and the Gotham Incident. It was hard to say though.

Some events, like the Sun Crusher Incident, were "lost" because an unidentified source, likely the Arch Demon himself catching wind of the Coalition's efforts, would interfere with any outside monitoring to the point where no one in the Coalition knew what ever became of the people involved in the Sun Crusher Incident. Others, perhaps simply because the Coalition was unaware of the event happening at all.

But either way... during one such Murder Game that transpired during this "Lost Period," a valuable member of the Future Foundation was lost. Though it was most accurate to say "missing in action," the phrase was still something that would send people freezing in their tracks if they'd hear something like that happen to someone they cared for.

Makoto Naegi lost contact with Kyoko Kirigiri during one of the Murder Games. Back then, the Coalition was new. Smaller. Far less well equipped and staffed than they were now. The existence of the Murder Games, let alone a greater multiverse out there at all, was a new concept. One that had to be recognized as a threat that needed to be extinguished as soon as possible. This was one of the Coalition's first operations.

One of the few reports to be found only in the "High Clearance" section of the Coalition Library, along with the recent Multiverse Hotel Incident, able to be accessed by members with high enough clearance as the title implies, the little known "Tesseract Retrieval Incident" involved Kyoko Kirigiri infiltrating one of the Murder Games in an attempt to snatch the Tesseract, an immensely powerful device that gave the Arch Demon the power to orchestrate such Murder Games throughout the multiverse, out of the Arch Demon's grasp, and despite Makoto's incessant pleads for Kyoko to not do something so reckless, she was determined to carry out the operation herself.

After all, to solve a mystery, you need to take risks. Those were the words she said to him before she left for the Murder Game.

She kept contact with Makoto throughout the event via communication links, just to make sure she was still alive. Even today, Makoto was quite the worrywart, and Kyoko knew that. That was precisely why she made sure she was okay every chance she got, like reporting to an overbearing parent. That was precisely why Makoto knew something was wrong from the get go.

The last words Kyoko Kirigiri had said was "No matter what happens, don't lose hope." And when Kyoko disappeared along with everyone else that was involved with the event, it was difficult, but Makoto did as she did. It was like a last wish. By the honor of Kyoko Kirigiri, the Arch Demon would be defeated. And so he was.

Though Makoto was elated that he had managed to put an end to the greatest multiversal threat known to man yet, he had only wished he could do it with Kyoko, wherever she was.

And where was Kyoko right now?

t5GmDIy.png

She was in Columbia, though she didn't exactly know how or why she was there. When the young woman's eyes opened, she was laying in a pile of trash for some reason, a cup of noodles on her head. Wordlessly, she bolted up to her feet, looking around the strange place. What the hell happened? How did she get here from the...?

Her vision was hazy, but not unbearable. Her legs felt a little wobbly, but not too shaky. It felt like she had morning sickness, but she didn't feel like barfing.

This was the mindset that Kyoko Kirigiri had. Everything was in order internally.

Now...

Z2g6ziP.png

"This place... is unfamiliar," Kyoko murmured to herself, silently scanning her body for something. Smart she may be, it didn't take the Ultimate Detective to know that her communications link was gone, so there was no way she could contact Makoto and tell him she was okay, first things first, unless wherever this place was just so happened to have a convenient multiversal phone.

Though she tried her best to hide it on her face, the way Kyoko stumbled around the Town Center made it clear that she was lost.

This was... bad.

There wasn't really any other word that came to Kyoko's groggy, muddled mind at the moment. Her situation was just... undesirable.

But at least she was alive. She'll really need an update though...

@Anybody​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi

thumb_320_53b0e91c35f9b_53b0e91c36f53.jpg

Oh..

How had he ended up here? He couldn't quite recall. Their must have been some reason as to why he was here. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully he could find someone who'd give him the answers he was looking for. He had to find his two friends however. He couldn't do that if he didn't know where he was right? Well, the first thing he had to do was get up off the ground. It felt like he'd been sleeping here for...Some discernible amount of time. It probably wasn't that long. He really couldn't tell.

In actuality, Konoha had been laying out in the middle of Columbia, sleeping for what might as well have been fourteen hours. Pushing himself up to his feet, Konoha struggled to stay on his own two feet before straightening himself out.

"Need to find friends...Yes. That'd be good..."

From there the confused teen wandered around the city in the sky. Asking anybody who was unfortunate enough to get too close the same question over and over.

'Hello. Help me. I need to find someone.'

But whenever he was pointed in the direction of trying to find an authority figure or the like, he placed a finger to the bottom of his chin and tilted his head to the side.

"...Authority?"

So as one could probably understand, Konoha wasn't quite all there. Mainly had to due with a downright terrible case of amnesia. But he recalled enough to know that he had to find his two friends and he couldn't do that by himself. He needed someone to help him. Anyone who would be willing to lend an ear to the strange white haired boy. Eventually stumbling into The Town Center, Konoha slumped up against a building as he glanced around.

"I wonder if they're here...Wherever here is...Maybe."

c3e9560401e643ee7b791c78183eaae5.jpg

@Verite

thumb_320_53b0e91c35f9b_53b0e91c36f53.jpg

Oh..

How had he ended up here? He couldn't quite recall. Their must have been some reason as to why he was here. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully he could find someone who'd give him the answers he was looking for. He had to find his two friends however. He couldn't do that if he didn't know where he was right? Well, the first thing he had to do was get up off the ground. It felt like he'd been sleeping here for...Some discernible amount of time. It probably wasn't that long. He really couldn't tell.

In actuality, Konoha had been laying out in the middle of Columbia, sleeping for what might as well have been fourteen hours. Pushing himself up to his feet, Konoha struggled to stay on his own two feet before straightening himself out.

"Need to find friends...Yes. That'd be good..."

From there the confused teen wandered around the city in the sky. Asking anybody who was unfortunate enough to get too close the same question over and over.

'Hello. Help me. I need to find someone.'

But whenever he was pointed in the direction of trying to find an authority figure or the like, he placed a finger to the bottom of his chin and tilted his head to the side.

"...Authority?"

So as one could probably understand, Konoha wasn't quite all there. Mainly had to due with a downright terrible case of amnesia. But he recalled enough to know that he had to find his two friends and he couldn't do that by himself. He needed someone to help him. Anyone who would be willing to lend an ear to the strange white haired boy. Eventually stumbling into The Town Center, Konoha slumped up against a building as he glanced around.

"I wonder if they're here...Wherever here is...Maybe."

c3e9560401e643ee7b791c78183eaae5.jpg

@Verite
lUKVHs1.png

Having been idly wiping the garbage off herself while continuing to explore the Town Center of Columbia for someone she could talk to, Kyoko would stop upon bumping into a peculiarly dressed young man, possibly around her age or so. His expression, as well as his general demeanor, suggested to the Ultimate High School Level Detective that perhaps he wasn't the best person to go to for questions, but hey, it was worth a shot. After all, looks could be deceiving.

If nothing else, Kyoko felt a strange, uncharacteristic urge to talk to someone. As though she hadn't spoken anything in months. How long had she even been out? Part of her didn't really want to find out, but as a detective who hunted for the truth like a poacher hunted wild animals, she knew that it would come out through some manner.

With that being said, she would approach Konoha and begin speaking.

"Excuse me. My name is Kyoko Kirigiri, and I'm... a little lost. You wouldn't happen to know what this place exactly is, would you?"

Admittedly, it felt a little awkward asking this as such an accomplished mind, but it wasn't like Kyoko was particularly boastful about her title anyway, knowing where she had gotten it in the first place. Either way, what better way to get a grasp on her situation than communicating with a local?

If this was even a place that had locals.

@T.O.M.

Last edited:
latest

Having been idly wiping the garbage off herself while continuing to explore the Town Center of Columbia for someone she could talk to, Kyoko would stop upon bumping into a peculiarly dressed young man, possibly around her age or so. His expression, as well as his general demeanor, suggested to the Ultimate High School Level Detective that perhaps he wasn't the best person to go to for questions, but hey, it was worth a shot. After all, looks could be deceiving.

If nothing else, Kyoko felt a strange, uncharacteristic urge to talk to someone. As though she hadn't spoken anything in months. How long had she even been out? Part of her didn't really want to find out, but as a detective who hunted for the truth like a poacher hunted wild animals, she knew that it would come out through some manner.

With that being said, she would approach Konoha and begin speaking.

"Excuse me. My name is Kyoko Kirigiri, and I'm... a little lost. You wouldn't happen to know what this place exactly is, would you?"

Admittedly, it felt a little awkward asking this as such an accomplished mind, but it wasn't like Kyoko was particularly boastful about her title anyway, knowing where she had gotten it in the first place. Either way, what better way to get a grasp on her situation than communicating with a local?

If this was even a place that had locals.

@T.O.M.
Huh?

Oh, someone was talking to him. Or at least he thought it was him they were addressing. He couldn't see anybody else around.

Rising to his feet, Konoha glanced around and looked past Kyoko for a bit. Almost as if he were trying to get a glimpse of his surroundings. Despite having walked around Columbia on his own for quite some time. After his fourteen hour nap of course. Finally bringing his attention back to the girl, Konoha held a hand up and leaned his cheek against it.

mbdZu_UO4fJe1C5K4CkezhKrgMwOJM0XknJLDALy5VZr-V5E3JY08D-0nEsGJ7Vn5bNz=w319-h185-p-no

"Where we are...? How'd I get here..?"

It seemed to occur to the teen that he still didn't quite know how he ended up here, let alone anyone else. Why were things so confusing?

"Oh. I'm...Konoha. I was trying to find someone...I needed help. I couldn't find them..." Turning away and balancing on the heels of his shoes, Konoha inclined his head to the opposite side.

"Then I slept...Woke up here. Honest."

@Verite

Junko was feeling pretty darn good for finally getting some new fans after spending all that time locked away. She was here at a beautiful resort and ready take on some bitches, cementing herself as the most popular celebrity across the multiverse!

LZuoBvi.png

"What the hell." Junko stopped in her tracks, staring at Konoha and Kyoko. In particular, she stared at the girl. "You're supposed to be dead."

@Verite @T.O.M.

Huh?

Oh, someone was talking to him. Or at least he thought it was him they were addressing. He couldn't see anybody else around.

Rising to his feet, Konoha glanced around and looked past Kyoko for a bit. Almost as if he were trying to get a glimpse of his surroundings. Despite having walked around Columbia on his own for quite some time. After his fourteen hour nap of course. Finally bringing his attention back to the girl, Konoha held a hand up and leaned his cheek against it.

mbdZu_UO4fJe1C5K4CkezhKrgMwOJM0XknJLDALy5VZr-V5E3JY08D-0nEsGJ7Vn5bNz=w319-h185-p-no

"Where we are...? How'd I get here..?"

It seemed to occur to the teen that he still didn't quite know how he ended up here, let alone anyone else. Why were things so confusing?

"Oh. I'm...Konoha. I was trying to find someone...I needed help. I couldn't find them..." Turning away and balancing on the heels of his shoes, Konoha inclined his head to the opposite side.

"Then I slept...Woke up here. Honest."

@Verite
Junko was feeling pretty darn good for finally getting some new fans after spending all that time locked away. She was here at a beautiful resort and ready take on some bitches, cementing herself as the most popular celebrity across the multiverse!

LZuoBvi.png

"What the hell." Junko stopped in her tracks, staring at Konoha and Kyoko. In particular, she stared at the girl. "You're supposed to be dead."

@Verite @T.O.M.
Ak3rjDe.png

Kyoko frowned deeply as the young man before him spoke. It was apparent that he seemed to be as unaware of the situation as she was. In that case... Was this a Murder Game? The notion of people waking up in an unfamiliar place was present, though... if this really were a Murder Game, there was an awfully small amount of unwilling participants if it was just her and the boy who had introduced himself as Konoha. The detective clicked her tongue and crossed her arms, simultaneously pondering her situation further, as well as what to say to him.

"You also just woke up here without any clue as to how you got here? I see..." Kyoko mumbled.

She wasn't as introverted as she used to be, ever since the incident at Hope's Peak Academy. Hell, every Murder Game seemed to be a recreation of the incident. Just replace Monokuma with some other villainous figure of the week, if not the Arch Demon himself. Still, if this had been her from back then, she probably would have just brushed him aside, told him to be careful, and continued to wander off to do her own thing, but... Hmph. It was annoying to have to change, but... Makoto was just too earnest for his own good. Let's leave it at that.

With that being said, Kyoko was about to ask Konoha about whoever he might have been looking for, but something stopped her.

GR1RdDE.png

Upon spotting the person in question, Kyoko let out a surprised breath, quickly losing her cool-headed mien and taking a step back.

The sight of a person she didn't want to see again. A real villain, thought to have been defeated, but somehow... was here. But how? How was the Ultimate Despair here? How was she still alive?

This person was dangerous.

Junko Enoshima was dangerous.

This was bad.

b9yrx8J.png

Suddenly putting up something of a defensive position, Kyoko gritted her teeth, as though feeling greatly threatened by Junko's sudden appearance. Supposed to be dead? Was that a threat? If so... That potentially lowered the chance that this was just another Junko from another world. If this Junko Enoshima was alive and felt malice towards Kyoko, then it didn't matter if this was a somehow resurrected Enoshima from her own world, or an Enoshima from another world where she had definitely won against hope with despair, as either way, this was bad.

But she would not falter. She couldn't afford to falter again, lest she let him down again. And letting him down was something she never wanted to do again. He had put his trust in her many times, and she wouldn't, couldn't, betray that naive, wide-eyed trust.

"No... You're supposed to be dead."

@Atomyk @T.O.M.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.