Child's Play [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you post your characters in the appropriaye thread and then introduce yourself in the OOC thread. :3

This is a bump.~

This sounds so very interesting~ I'm quite interested. :3

Though, I do have a question. How often do you expect us to post? I might be able to do once per day, but sometimes only manage once every other day or so - it depends on my school load... ( Weekends, on the other hand, I'll probably be able to punch out several if needed. xD )

Reactions: Aois
Do what you can. I'm in college, so... XD Let that speak about post expectation.~

Haha! Okay, yeah, me too. It's a painful experience isn't it? D:

I'll try to get some character sheets up soon, then!

I'm curious about the real people, though I see that nobody has anybody in this category. Does life just go on normally for them? Do they realize that their friends/love one/ etc is missing, or are there going to be subtle hints on what's happening (since the gods are busy playing games... and not doing their godly duties. Silly gods)?

Nope. There are no hints as to where they went. I'm thinking about not having real world character applications, because there's a separate real world thread in the group, so I'll just make that an optional thing. No character sheets required for that.~

So it'll sort of be like a "jump in" type of thing? Except with just us, of course.

Basically. If we do it right, we could turn it into a whole accompanying storyline. :3

I'd be totally willing to RP real people, whether we have to make CS or not.

It could be interesting, because you can be anyone. Even a detective. X3

It would be fun, too, to see how the people back home are reacting to the missing people.

Mansion full of frantic maids and butlers for Ryali and Ryuki. XD

Reactions: Cwolf0615
Camilla's parents will be freaking out over the idea of their 'perfect' little girl being gone. She'll also have a whole slew of anxious teachers and coaches missing their little suck-up student.

Gabriel and Jessie's dad will be angry as heck, but not because he thinks someone kidnapped them or some crap like that, he'll be angry as heck at them. Their mom will be freaking the heck out and crying about how the hideous little brats finally abandoned her. So, basically, both their parents are pieces of crap who need to show more concern for their own kids instead of worrying about themselves.

Jessie's little group of juvenile delinquent friends will be really upset though.

TFW no parents. XD

They shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce.

But, oh well. Now we have Gabriel and Jessie, and I like them.
Even if Gabriel is a cold manipulative jerk, and Jessie is an aggressive reckless little brat.

Reactions: RiniPinja
They are who they are, and that's fine for the roleplay.~

Watching the ideas grow is so exciting. :3 But yes, the Real World RP sounds like an awesome idea!

Wah! I'll try to get up some of my CS's by tooonight. There's still 5 participate spots right? And 1 god?

Status
Not open for further replies.