Child's Play [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to seeing the bonds that they form with each other. :3

Oh, and one other question, when will the roleplay first begin?
Like um...
will the roleplay begin when they first reach nevereverland?
Or before? Or what?

I've never actually had a character die before. I get so attached to my characters... hopefully I don't get too upset. xD

It will be fun to see how they all interact!
I've had characters die before and it was hard. XD One I kinda wanted dead... even though I loved him. I can be a cruel mun.

Reactions: Aois
Every first post will just be what they're doing in the real world, and then a young girl will approach each of them and give them the card, then explain what it does and leave. During what round each character enters may vary, as some may use a round or two of posts with their character contemplating whether or not to use it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
For example, my characters probably won't hesitate to use it, so they'll probably be some of the first to arrive.~

@YuriLucien - I don't think I would mind Camilla dying too much, but I'm already attached to Gabriel and his little sister, and I haven't even completed their bios. xD
I love bad things happening to my characters, emotional/physical torment (especially emotional though) are some of my favorite things in roleplays... (I'm a jerk to my babies. D:)
I just... I've never had it go so far as death...
Serious mutilation, yes, but death...
It will be interesting to see how I deal with it when it happens. xD
LEARNING EXPERIENCES!!!
WOO!!!

@Tōsuto Megami - Alright, thanks! That answers my question well. I just wanted to know if I should include how they reacted to the card in their bios, or if we'd actually be roleplaying that part.

Every first post will just be what they're doing in the real world, and then a young girl will approach each of them and give them the card, then explain what it does and leave. During what round each character enters may vary, as some may use a round or two of posts with their character contemplating whether or not to use it.
I'm sure Hail will be completely skeptical. XD

@YuriLucien - I don't think I would mind Camilla dying too much, but I'm already attached to Gabriel and his little sister, and I haven't even completed their bios. xD
I love bad things happening to my characters, emotional/physical torment (especially emotional though) are some of my favorite things in roleplays... (I'm a jerk to my babies. D:)
I just... I've never had it go so far as death...
Serious mutilation, yes, but death...
It will be interesting to see how I deal with it when it happens. xD
LEARNING EXPERIENCES!!!
WOO!!!

@Tōsuto Megami - Alright, thanks! That answers my question well. I just wanted to know if I should include how they reacted to the card in their bios, or if we'd actually be roleplaying that part.
It is fun having terrible things happen to characters. Death is interesting. Some characters go quiet in your head while others still lurk. XD

I'd be surprised if anyone approached by some little girl handing you a card and saying "it will lead you to a land where all your wishes will be granted" wasn't in the least bit skeptical. XD

Camilla will probably think it's a load of crap, but be kind of curious about it. In the end she'll end up trying it, though she'll have a "Hah, I'm gonna try this just to prove how stupid the mere idea it could work is!" sort of attitude about it.
Once she sees what's going on she'll relish the idea of a new challenge.

Gabriel will probably be completely annoyed and skeptical, and will probably pretty much ignore the girl altogether.
His little sister, on the other hand, will most likely find the idea cool and exciting and force him to go along with it.
She'll of course be a bit skeptical also (who wouldn't be???), but she's a bit of a wild child and gets excited over way too much stuff.
Once they're actually there I imagine they'll be unhappy with the situation and probably not want to participate.
But of course... they won't have a choice.

Reactions: Aois
I love when bad things happen to my character. Who knows, maybe I won't mind them dying too much???
(That's a total lie, I will be broken up over it, but hey... I'll deal with it! xD)

Curiosity killed the cat. Or in this case, Gabriel and his sister (possibly). XD

You're aware that none of your participants can be on the same team, right? They'll all interact normally in town, but they'll be on different teams during games.

My two participants are twins, and I'd imagine Ryali (the female one) going really crazy if Ryuki dies. That's why I might need a third participant. Ryali will be too broken up to be able to function properly. XO

Curiosity killed the cat. Or in this case, Gabriel and his sister (possibly). XD

You're aware that none of your participants can be on the same team, right? They'll all interact normally in town, but they'll be on different teams during games.
Shame on you Gabriel. You should have done a better job of keeping your little sister under control.

And yep! I know! That's one of the main reasons I imagine they'll want to go home.

Has anyone checked out Ilium? They're accepting members now, and I'm actually signing up for it myself. :3

Has anyone checked out Ilium? They're accepting members now, and I'm actually signing up for it myself. :3
I haven't heard of it! =D I'll have to check it out!

It's the only post under the Universe Roleplaying forum. I'll send an advert link in a sec.~

It looks pretty epic! O=

Status
Not open for further replies.