Child's Play [Open]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this group will be fun! XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
One character is going to be a berserker. The second, I'm not sure. I was thinking a bum for the second one.

@RiniPinja - Well, I do have a bat! And a knife! As well as amazing powers of awkwardness that seem to work quite well as human repellent!

@InspectorGadget, keep in mind that your characters start in the modern day world, so they won't really have skills as a berserker. XO (Unless you mean crazy person. That's perfectly fine then.)

@Inspector Gadget I don't know if I believe you, Inspector... A "berserker" ? That sounds intriguing, like a guy/girl that is going to go

@Cwolf0615 And now I gave you a cookie for distractions. :D I have... um... uuummm... a blanket...?! I'll... um... smother him... with warmth... Yah!

Cookies for everyone. B^)

@Inspector Gadget - Can't wait to see your characters! I'm sure they'll be great!

@RiniPinja - Wow, a blanket?! Talk about hardcore! Nothing can stop us when we have the power of a soft warm blanket!

Hai! So many though! I'll get cavities! XD

@Cwolf0615 I know! Blankets are great. :)

I love all the cookies. <3 The more the better, one can NEVER have too much!!! The cavities are worth it. >:3

I just wish cookies counted as a positive rating. Why are they neutral? XO

YESSSSS
MY EVIL PLAN WORKED!!!
YOU SEE
I'M SECRETLY A TEENAGE DENTIST!
I SHALL MAKE SO MUCH MONEY OFF OF YOU @Ryali Minene
MUHAHAHAHHA
tumblr_m5x9n1xf3D1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Reactions: RiniPinja
That's why. Cookies can also be evil, they're not always positive. o-o

You're like a dentist that passes out a ton of candy on Halloween!!! Ah!

HOW COULD I???
HOW COULD I???

FOOLISH CHILD
I DO NOT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR DENTAL HYGIENE!
I JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!
spongebob-patrick-rub-hands-together.gif

(I also apparently like spongebob, though I never even watch the cartoon)

I told you guys my awkwardness works as a great people repellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.