Children of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're on!" He said to her out loud. "You know, it's okay to talk to me normally. At this point I can't tell if your voice is in my head or I'm just going insane." He smiled at her before doing a cat leap between two buildings. "Don't worry about me keeping up, you worry about not getting lost." He yelled down to her as he took off running at vampiric speeds. He didn't get to use his full speed very often mostly because he never really needed to, but when he did it was an amazing feeling. He vaulted over obstacles and flipped between buildings as he ran toward the beaconing light of the sky scraper

"You know how I feel about talking. I prefer my telepathy thank you very much." she scoffed at him in telepathy still. She watched him do a cat leap and did another double flips. "Hah! As if I ever lose to you! Watch out, buttface!" she yelled at him as she swept past him grinning as she did so. She was almost near the skyscraper. "Now who's going to be the loser." she said this time in actual as she laughed at him again.

Raura finally began to relax a little. "So are you going after her, or are you going to let the wolf boy do so? If you really have no feelings left for her then I'd let him go for it. But on the other hand I'm pretty sure you still feel something for her after what just pasted between you two. I would say it's hard to hide it." 'I wonder what he'll do. He obviously still has feelings for her but at the same time he seems to hate her. I'm just glad I stopped them from killing one another or this would have gone bad.' *sigh*

Vance kept close behind her as they ran, he almost thought he would lose but then he came up with an idea. "Don't worry, I got this!" Vance veered off out of her line of sight and continued running in rooftops. He came to a tall building that he could quickly scale. He ran up the wall then threw his body to the top of the building. "Here goes nothing" he said as he sprinted and jumped off the top of the building toward the sky scraper. It took allot of power and he would still have a hell of a climb to get to the top. But he would at least be in the lead

She saw him jumping from a tall building and she yelled at him. "Not fair! You wait until I get you." she snarled at him before doubling up her speed. She knew she couldn't caught up to him anymore. She hated losing especially to him but still she gave one last push as she jumped with all her strength to get ahead of him.

Vance grabbed onto a ledge and hung with one hand looking back at Scarlet. "See, told you." He reached one hand down so he could catch Scarlet "come on, I'll catch you. See, I'm not such a bad guy" he smirked, win or lose he had fun outperforming her. They always had a competitive edge to their relationship that seemed at times that it would never be tamed

She grabbed his hand in time and harrumphed as he helped her up. "You just got lucky." she said again in telepathy but she just grinned at him. She always looked forward to their "games" as she call it because it makes up for everything and that's how they bond. "Next time I won't hold back." she added as she ruffled his hair and sat at the edge of the building.

"Any time I beat you, you say I got "lucky". Maybe I'm just better" he said giving her a small smile then lifting her up onto the ledge before pulling himself up and sitting next to her. "You should know by now that you can't hold back in our games. Tell you what, I'll be a good sport and let you have this one. You win" Vance smiled at her then looked away not meeting her gaze

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Nah. You won fair and square. So what do you want me to do this time, huh?" she smirked at him and actually speaking. "You know I can do anything whatever that is." she said with a glint on her eyes.

Vance smiled as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Hm, fine." He said as she declined him handing her the victory. He pretended to think for a moment then turned to her "kiss me"

"Are you kidding me? You're such an idiot sometimes." she scowled at him. "Just tell me something else to do." she said smirking at him.

Vance smiled back at her "ah come on. I won and you said anything. Your terms" Vance smirked at her with his last words

"You're so gonna pay for this. I'll have you next time." she said with a groan. "Ugh. I should've known you'll ask for something like this." she complained before coming closer to him. "You come here. I'm not budging from this spot." she told him sticking her tongue out again at him.

"Let's face it, you can't beat me" he said giving a confident smirk as she told him to come closer "fair enough I guess" he moved closer to her so their faces were inches away from each other. "You were never good at gambling anyway"

She made a face at his remark. "Yeah, yeah. Shut up already and kiss me. I bet it would be horrible." she laughed at him. "I'm just not lucky today. I'll be next time." she grinned at him in a challenging way.

Vance small smile then closed his eyes and kissed her softly. After a moment he pulled away and smirked at her "hmm your luck doesn't seem to be very dependable. Oh the pleasures of victory" he said with a confident smirk before standing up. "Come on let's get the hell out of here" he reached a hand out for her

It was her first kiss but she's not going to let him know that. She won't give him another reason to gloat his victory, she thought. She arched an eyebrow at him. "You'll see. Don't act so cocky, jerkface." she said scowling again but took his hands nonetheless. She stood up and run her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, let's get out of here. Let's just go home. I wanna eat." she said grinning mischievously.

Vance stood on the edge of the skyscraper looking down at the world below. "You just can't beat a view like this" he said as he spread his arms and slowly fell forward. The wind whipped at his face as he fell, and his heart pounded from adrenaline. He closed his eyes briefly and just let himself get lost in the fall. After a few moments he opened his eyes and pressed his hands and feet into the side of the building in order to slow down his descent. He hit the ground and did a quick shoulder roll to stop himself from breaking any bones then looked up and waited for Scarlet to come down

She watched as Vance jumped and landed with a shoulder roll. "Pfft. Amateur." she told him telepathically. "Watch me." she added before jumping off too. She dived into the air like jumping off for a swim. She grinned at him as she did a double flip and turned her back as she fall. Once she sensed that she's almost on the ground, she flipped again landing perfectly on the ground bowing as if on a performance. She gave him a saucy wink and walked.

"Show off" he said as he followed her. He hadn't jumped for a show, he jumped for the experience. It wasn't every day he got to dive head first off of a skyscraper. But whatever, he would just let her have her small victory. "You know, not EVERYTHING has to be a completion but whatever. I still made it to the top first." He gave a small smirk then walked past her. As he did he whispered "amateur" just loud enough for her to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.