Children of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie bumped into Charlie on her way out. "Hey there Angie," he said in a mocking tone. "Remember me? Your sweet C-Bear?" Charlie growled showing his teeth, which were now unbelievable sharp. Charlie grabbed her by the neck, his claws dug into her neck, but he was careful not to break skin or those vampires would be after them with in seconds. Charlie then through into the building behind him. He began to morph into a silver back gorilla. "Do you remember how you betrayed me?" he said before jumping from running up to her and pinning her down with one big gorilla hand "What are you going to say now? 'Oh it wasn't what it seemed, I still love you C-Bear'...like I'm going to believe that again. Out of irony he turned from a gorilla to a large grizzly bear. He pulled his right arm back to claw Evangeline. He hesitated for he couldn't bring himself to do it. Just do it Charlie...you've known this girl for your whole like and you've hated her for 1/3 of it. Just do it!! he tried to persuade himself, but it wasn't quite working.

Suddenly Evangeline was caught up by a familiar smell. "Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware it was asshole season." Evangeline growled back showing he wolf like teeth. "Leave me alone Charlie!" She whisper yelled. Feeling his claw dig into the back of her neck she silently begged him to break skin and let the vampire smell and be drawn to it. Not allowing him to see her as weaker than him she maintained her growl and planned on attacking until she was thrown into the building behind her. Not wanting to break all her bones but not wanting to break the wall of the nice building, she planned on morphing but she didn't have enough time because before she knew it, Charlie was pinning her to the ground. Fighting for her breath she mangled to struggle out a "Charlie stop I can't breath!" Biting into his giant bear paw and kicking him off her with a quick action. She got up quickly and scrambled to the other side of the room turning to face him and morphing into a snow leopard. "Come at me bitch face.." She thought and growled at him. 'I can't believe at one point i kissed him..' She thought as she looked him up and down. 'I loved you..' she thought now wishing to just run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie kept his cool. "I hate you," he lied, before turning into a saber-tooth tiger. He launched himself at Evangeline quickly planning to pounce. If she was still as slow as she used to be he maybe in luck with this battle.

Nick heard someone on the roof of the building on the left side of the alleyway. It was then that Vance noticed him and apologized for having to go. When Vance ran up the building, it was easy to know who it was waiting at the top. He then heard someone run their fingers through their hair further down the alleyway. He was going to see who else was there when he heard another say something about how 'Angie' betrayed him. Conflict erupted, or that's what Nick assumed when something or someone was slammed into the ground. He ran over to check out what was happening and saw a saber-tooth tiger preparing to pounce on a purple haired girl who transformed into a snow leopard. He ran and positioned himself between the two, facing the tiger. What the hell am I getting into, a lover's quarrel, perhaps? He took up a defensive stance, growling at the saber-tooth.

Evangeline rolled her eyes "if you hated me you would've killed me already!" She growled back and prepared to attack when a guy positioned himself in the middle of them. She tackled him and rolled out of the way to make sure he was safe. She gave him a quick lick on the cheek so he knew she appreciated the help before lunging at Charlie. She was much faster and much stronger this time around and she attacked with as much strength as she had biting and clawing pinning him under her. "I hate you"

Raura heard the commotion and watched the Nick leave. She was too curious to leave, so she fallowed were he went father within the alley. She saw the two fighting and now the wolf. What in the world am I getting into now. A lovers quarrel? Ruara lifted them off each other and into the air. Neither could move thanks to her magic she was using a form of telekinesis. "What is all this fighting about? First vampires and a lion now this? Anyone care to explain before this gets over our heads?" Raura looked at all of them waiting to see who would answer her questions.

Evangeline drew a growl deep from her thorat and summoned her strength to morph her body back to a human. Though she couldn't move as she was suspended in air she could feel how much of a mess she looked with her dark purple hair and probably cuts and dirty bruises. "Who are you?" She questioned before glancing at Charlie "This is simply a unresolved feud, that is all" Her skin tingled as she locked eyes with Charlie yet again. She could remember then as children when she used to admire those eyes.. She used to see love and now she only saw burning flames of hatred. "I'm Evangeline, I'm a shape shifter" she tried to give her best smile as she really did like meeting new people, she was friendly usually.

Charlie morphed back to his human self as well. After catching Evangeline's eyes, he first felt anger, but then something else. Something he hadn't felt since the last time he saw her. Long lost feelings? Couldn't be. "I'm not really appreciating being suspended in the air like this. Let me down and I promise I won't do anything...I'm not to sure about that runt over there though," he said while motioning his head toward Evangeline, mostly because that's all he could move. "She has mad anger issues. I-I actually think she's absolutely mad! She belongs in an asylum. She's too dangerous for rehab," he smirked and looked at Evangeline with a sarcastic look.

"I'm Raura. I didn't care to interfere but curiosity killed the cat. Sorry. I'm a half demon. I guess that if you both wish I'll let you back at the feud. Just try not to kill anyone unnecessarily." Raura looked at the wolf when she had said the last part, and then looked back at the two she held. Raura didn't smile because she's not the sort to always do so when meeting new people. She was also staying pretty curious, because of the wolf who hadn't said much to her, or change out of his form if that was possible for she had no clue on who or what he really was. She then gently let them down to the ground, and let them each go still watching everyone's ever move.

Evangeline walked straight up to Charlie and slapped him across the face. "You're an asshole" she was trying not to tear apart because her heart broke with every word. She hated seeing Charlie.. Simply because she was still in love with him. She quickly turned her attention back to Raura. "Thank You" she said giving her a smile. Turning back to Charlie "Stop trying to kill everyone because you can't control you're anger over something that happened three years okay, you psycho" she glared at him.

"You're welcome, I think?" Raura still wasn't quit sure she fully understood the situation or who's side to take. She continued to watch just in case it all of a sudden gets back out of hand.

"Yeah...something that could have ended my life and stripped me of my powers," he rubbed his face. "That hurt more than last time..." he said. There was a very red hand print on the side of his face. "Let's really think who the ass hole really is here." He turned to Raura as well. "I know you saw her just slap me. You should've believed me when I said she was insane," he scratched the back of his neck. "Listen Raura. I'm pretty sure we're done with all the fighting. No need to stay as tense and cautious as you are right now. You can relax."

"of course she slapped you you deserved it" said a man who came out of the shadows

Evangeline smirked "Raura you should have seen him throw me into a building" she looked at Charlie "you're aim has certainly gotten better. Have you learned how to kiss a girl better too?" She mocked him and smirked at him "and I thought we were best friends" she gave him an innocent look. "Really I'm not this terrible
Monster he makes me out to be, he's just a mad because years ago he got jealous.." She stopped talking because she hated thinking about the past

Shortly after Charlie growled at his old love, he jumped at and was bothered by the man who seemed to emerge out of the shadows. After seeing it was just a man, he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Who are you now?" he asked.

"I came to help you out and to let you know not to yell at anybody I was trying to sleep" he said in a cold voice

Evangeline chuckled and gave the new man a smile "see Charlie you deserved it" being so close to her old flame really made her hear rise. She felt warm and her cheeks were turning a light pinkish color just feeling the heat come off his body. She almost wanted to snuggle into him but at the same time stab him. She sighed at her mixed feelings of her old friend and she looked back at the old man as she ran her fingers though her hair. "What do you need my friend? Sorry to wake you"

"Me nothing I wanted to know what you guys needed" he sais thinking to himself he might not enjoy this drama but even so he has nothing better to do

Charlie stole a glance at Evangeline. He noticed she was blushing, which made no sense, but the fact that she was made him smile. He remembered making his Angie blush when ever he'd give her flowers or when they would kiss. His smile quickly faded when his attention returned to the old man. "I personally don't need anything. What do YOU need?" he asked with slight confusion and annoyance, mostly because of all the people that decided to appear and become part of a private discrepancy.

"Well if you have a problem with me ill gladly be your enemy and fight you now if not then be A little nicer" and as for you he turned to the girl blushing "please slap him more often he needs it"

Status
Not open for further replies.