Children of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gah! I hate you.." she said snarling at him. She stormed off pissed at him. "Come on. You're too slow." she told him with a low growl. She said grabbing his sleeve and they walked as if there's someone hot on their heels.

Vance could practically feel her tension pouring into him. When she grabbed his sleeve, he grabbed both of her wrists and stoppedv walking; pulling her so she was face to face with him. "Scar, relax okay. Don't kill the mood, we're just having fun." He let go of her wrists and gave a small smile "everything is okay, just chill."

She huffed as she took a deep breath and release it. "Sorry. You know my temper." she said by way of apology. She nodded and gave him a swift hug. "Come on. I'm seriously starving unless you want me to bite you here in public." she said smirking before she started to walk.

Vance hugged her then followed her as she walked down the street "you already did that remember" he said as he gently ran his finger over his neck where Scarlet had bitten him a long time ago, turning him into a vampire. He remembered asking her to turn him when they were together the first time. Sometimes he wondered if he made the right choice, but he had to admit being a vampire had it's perks

Scarlet smiled at him as she too remembered that time when she turned him into one of her kind. She also wondered if she mad the right choice turning him. She couldn't admit that it was only because of him that she could continue this kind of life. That during that time she turned him, she was on the verge of terminating herself. But of course, she wouldn't tell him that.

Name: Sebastian Delacroix
Height: 6' 0"
Creature: Vampire
Special Talent: Can Fly
Other Skills: Extremely handy with a scythe
Weakness: He falls in love too fast. Extremely honorable and loyal.
Other: He's friendly. Secretive.
image.jpg
Sebastian walks the street, looking for someone to feed on. He's alone tonight. All of his "friends" left him and went to feed without him. He thought that maybe they didn't like him because of his age. Maybe they thought he would scold them for preying on someone he didn't approve of. It didn't matter. He knew they didn't like him. The only the reason they kept him around was because he was extremely powerful and the oldest out of all of them. He needed more time to think. He saw a girl walking and approached her. "You shouldn't be out this late, it's dangerous." He smiled and let his fangs shoot out of the protrusions in his gums. She screamed and ran. He enjoyed the hunt. As a predator he had to. He chased the girl with his speed and when he finally caught her. He ripped into her neck, draining her dry. All while crying. Sebastian hated this. He let her motionless, dead corpse, drop to the ground. "Dammit, I've taken so many lives. Why must I kill?" He asked her. He dropped to his knees and continued to drown in his sorrows.

Evangeline watched the vampire feed on the helpless girl, before she could even react it was too late. Her rage boiled over and she jumped off the perch on the building and landed in front of him. "Why don't you pick on someone who has as a chance" she sassed the vampire. Her purple hair flowed in the breeze behind her. Her eyes narrowed at him and she let a growl rip from her thorat. She had to get her mind off of Charlie. This might help. Evangeline knew she wasn't quite the match for a vampire, but being a shape-shifter helped her out run and out fly him. Her power let her animal instincts take over when it came to fighting. In all she didn't blame the vampire, that's what they so, they need to drink to survive. But she hated it and she hated him right now she'd let her teeth sink into anything. Including something that could kill her. So she stood with her hand in her hip, letting her claws show, in front of the blonde vampire.

Sebastian looked up at the girl with tears in his eyes. Even in the darkness, he could tell that she was beautiful. She was obviously not a vampire, since, she would have more than likely joined in on the feeding. "I'm sorry. I hate this. I hate it so much. I wish I didn't have to feed. I wish I was dead. You can kill me if you want" he said as he hung his head in shame. He stood up, pulled out a handkerchief, wiped the tears from his eyes and cleaned the blood off of himself. "Before you kill me, though, may I know your name? My name is Sebastian Delacroix, and it would be a pleasure if you were the one to rip my heart out right now."

Evangeline looked at the poor fellow and her heart broke. Her too trusting nature kicked in and she instantly dropped her defensive stance. "O-oh.. You poor thing" she took a step towards him. "I'm not going to kill you.. " she smiled. "My name is Evangliene, Evangliene Nighthollow. And it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sebaastian." She said giving him another bigger smile this time. "Are you okay..?" She asked him very concerned.

Vance stopped in his tracks as he caught the scent of blood along with the scent of a vampire. "Hey scar, this way." As he made his way onto a different street. He watched carefully as a vampire chased down a girl and drained her of her blood. He couldn't tell from the distance, but it looked like the other vamp was crying. "Fucking newborn" he said to himself as he watched the vampire sob. He watched as some girl dropped from a perch in front of the vampire, it looked like a confrontation was going to happen from Vance's point of view but then he watched the girl drop her stance and take on a more...friendly posture. "As if this night wasn't weird enough"

He was suprised that the girl had not killed him. Dissapointed even. Her name was as beautiful as she was. He replied to her question. "I'm a 105 year old vampire. I'm never okay." he immediatley caught scent of the other vampires in the vaccinity. He cut off his sad, pathetic, weak emotions and simply stated to Evangeline "We've got company." He looked over at the Vampires standing a short distance away and shouted "Vance! Scarlet! How are the two of you? Observing my kill? Wasn't it wonderful? tsk tsk tsk, Vance. You didn't recognize me so this time i'll let it go, but i'm older than you and the second oldest vampire in this city." Sebastians eyes glowed red and he spoke with a growl. "Don't ever call me a newborn." he then smiled and laughed as if the whole thing had not just happened. "So how is everyone tonight?" he said with his strong british accent.

Evangeline turned around and snarled, instinct kicked in when her emotions were to slow. She was cursed as a half human, and a half animal. Her instincts were strong and she tried to stand completely still.. Not a too defensive stance but not a relaxed stance either. She knew she couldn't win against 2 vampires.. Wait. She inhaled the scent of yet another vampire, make that 3 blood suckers. She looked at the one she assumed was called "Vance" the male. She didn't exactly feel comfortable, but she never felt completely comfortable anymore. The world was dangerous. She knew that better than most people. Her ex-lover had just tried to kill her over an hour ago. She started to consider her options, stay and be cautious, or flew now. She waited to see the reactions of the leeches.

Scarlet let Vance lead her to see Sebastian feed off a girl who now lays dead on the street floor. She recognized him immediately and laughed as Vance mistaken him for a newborn. She caught sight of a girl. She was in the alleyway before. She gave Sebastian a saucy wink and walked towards him. "Really Seb, are you telling me that I'm really old now? How mean.." she said once she was in front of him. She touched his face and grinned. "You don't like being called a newborn, huh? I wonder why is that?" she teased him as her eyes glowed red too. She looked back at Vance and distanced herself from Sebastian. She smiled at Vance. "Come on, idiot. Don't take him seriously. You know he's just grumpy probably of old age." she said laughing lightly.

"I don't care how old you are, you still act like a child" he said as he crossed his arms and leaned against a building wall. "At least I can kill something without some emotional meltdown. We're vampires bas, this is our life." Even with Sebastian's age, Vance was much more mature. Vance did not want to be here any longer than he needed to be; every encounter with Sebastian always made Vance want to kill him, and from the looks of things this time wouldn't be any different. "Don't talk to me like I'm some human." Vance's fangs dropped quickly as he saw Sebastian's eyes glow red. "I am going to tear you apart" Vance thought to himself and listened to Scarlet as she talked to Sebastian. "I'll leave you to catch up" Vance said as he put his hands in his pockets and walked down the dark road, he didn't sign up for this shit

Scarlet rolled her eyes at Vance. "And here he said he's being matured. Catch up with you later Seb!" she waved at him. She grinned at him as she ran to catch up with Vance. She jumped on him and hugged him. "Hey! Can't you just chill? Here. Look at me." she touched his face giving him a smile. "Sorry if I teased you like that." she told him. She tucked her arm with his as they walked.

Evangeline watched the two vampires walk off after some light chatter. Obviously lovers, she watched the beautiful girl lace her arm with the vampire boy. She turned slowly back to face Sebastian. Her hair draped over her right shoulder in long curls. She ached for a shower and decided she should probably get home sometime soon. "Second oldest vampire huh? It's a honor to meet you than Sebastian." She smiled, a different type of smile this time, mysterious in nature. Moving over to the dead girl laying on the street she sighed. "Are you going to take care of her at least.." She felt sorrow for the girl and her family, she didn't look older than 20. With a quick glance of her blue eyes up at Sebastian she nodded to him. "I seemed to forgotten something" she said her gaze wandering towards the street lights.

Sebastian honestly had no problem. I mean, sure. He could be quite immature and emotional about his kill but that was only because he'd killed so many. He's torn apart entire villages. Sometimes the blood was just so euphoric that it made all of his emotions burst out in different ways, it sucked. He did get irritated when people made jokes about his age. Scarlet and Vance those two always kinda worried him. Weither they knew it or not, it was still his duty to watch over them. They probably thought he hated them, it wasn't that though. He appreciated the amount of love they could feel for each other while still being these Creatures of the night. He wished he had been invited to join them. No one of his kind like him very much because of who his brother was. His brother had a certain...... Diet. He fed on other Vampires instead of humans. It was gruesome! "please the honor is mine" he said. She had a beautiful smile. Evangeline asked him a question.

"yeah i'll bury her. I always do" he said. "would you wanna maybe meet up later?" he asked shyly

Evangeline looked back at him, he had been noticing her every moment. She'd picked up on his movements out of defense. She took in his question for a moment. She had a reputation of being quite the "player" truly she hadn't really had a real relationship since Charlie.. Simply for the reason that; she didn't want to hurt anyone. She finally decided what the heck and replied "sure, where?" Again a mysterious smile crossed her face. Looking back at the vampire from behind her violet locks she caught his red eyes. They frightened her and excited her.. It was an odd sensation. Slowly her gaze returned back to the street lights. She wondered if Charlie was long gone yet or if he was still there.

Vance stopped walking as he felt Scarlet hug him. "He irritates the hell out of me" he said as he took his hands out of his pockets and hugged her back. He gave her a small smile feeling her hand touch his cheek. He tucked his arm with hers and continued walking, now he was hungry as well and he could feel his fangs poking out of his gums. He stopped and inhaled, trying to pick up a scent. He found three sources just around the corner from them. "Come on, let's eat"

She just grinned at him and ruffled his hair. She sniffed and she sensed it too. "Yeah. Let's eat." she said as she felt her own fangs. They turned around the corner and found 3 people. "You choose. Winner's right." she said smirking. She cocked her head to the oblivious victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.