Children of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian thought about what Vance had said and then replied telepathically. "My brother was way too powerful for me to resist his orders. You know that and so do I. There's something you should know. My brother is coming back to New Orleans and I'm going to kill him. I'm telling you this because I need your help. Him and I are not alike and you know it. I had no control over what happened. Vance he can compel other vampires! I can't do this alone and I want my real brother back, I want you back. Because that disgusting creature is not my brother. Please I beg of you, help me." He hoped Vance heard the pleading in his voice. He walked into the Nightclub with Evangeline and she said she'd be right back. He saw her dancing in the crowd with what appeared to be a demon boy. He had to admit he was a little jealous. When the song ended she came back to him and hugged him. He blushed. "Come dance with me to this next song it's my favorite!" he whispered his song request to the DJ and waited for her reply.

Evangeline couldn't help but laughed. "Of course!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. She started dancing and was having so much fun she couldn't even contain her excitement as she flowed to the music. "How'd you end up owning this place?" She asked him

She was a beautiful dancer. Every way she moved was sublime. Pure and utterly perfect. "My family is quite wealthy. Most vampires are. Most of them invest in stuff for themselves but I wanted to build a nightclub for every creature to have fun and let loose. I want species to stop fighting simply because of centuries old wars.So i figured i'd make a place where everyone would have fun. The council doesn't allow violence here anyways. No one crosses the council. Not even me. I don't like unneccessary violence. My sister and brother are another story though. My sister is just extremely jealous and thinks she rules the world. My brother is evil. Pure evil. He'll kill you just because he knows he can." he hoped that wouldn't scare her off. But she needed to know the truth. she had to.

Vance calmed himself and and thought over what Sebastian was telling him. The thought of his brother's return made him sick to his stomach. "We share no blood, I'm not your brother. If what you say is true and he's coming back I'll help you under one condition. I will be the one to kill him. He may be your brother but he is my kill, anything else is fair game. You can have is powers or whatever else you can gain from him; I want non of that. But if you lie to me or give me any reason to not trust you, I will kill you Sebastian. I am much stronger than I was as a hunter and you know I am capable of doing so." Vance waited a moment to let everything sink in with Sebastian. "We do this and we part ways"

Evangeline nodded as she listened "Why is he so dangerous? I mean your all pretty dangerous, what makes him any different?" Her curiosity got the best of her as she inquired more into Sebastian's long life history as she continued to sway to the music. Dancing was easy for her and it let her relax.

Sebastian replied to Vance telepathically "Vance, this isn't just about my brother. This is about me earning back your trust. Earning back your alliance. Yes, I screwed up. But he compelled me. He brainwashed me to do what I did. Alacard is older than you and I. He's stronger than both of us. I don't want to part ways. If it meant that i'd get your trust back i'd shove a silver stake through my heart right now. Hell, i'd shove a hundred stakes through my heart if it meant we were in good grace. I am not a dishonorable person. We both know that. i did not betray you. Alacard did." he was starting to shake but quickly shut his emotions down when Evangeline asked a question. She was observant. He replied truthfully. "Alacard, my brother, is more dangerous than majority of vampires because he is older, which makes him far more powerful, he drinks from other Vampires, he follows no rules, and he's got the devil's charm. He's an apex predator by far. He scares me to be completely honest." he looks at her, awaiting for her reaction.

Evangeline watched his facial expressions change quickly. "I.. I see.." she replied as a shiver went down her spine. "That's scary.. kinda like my ex" She joked. "I'm kidding of course.." she added softly and took his hand. "It'll be okay Sebastian I'm sure." he gave him a warm hearted smile.

Somehow Evangeline's voice soothed him immeadietly. But it couldn't have just been that. When she touched his hand he was suddenly very happy. To be in the presence of someone so absolutely angelic it felt well, angelic. "Thank you. It means a lot. You want a drink?"

Evangeline nodded. "Yes please! My hips are exhausted" She laughed as her hips continued to sway. "Lead the way" She said before suddenly getting pushed right into Sebastian's chest. She looked up at his face quite embarrassed, as a deep blush oread over her cheeks. "I.. Um. Sorry" She laughed awkwardly.

Sebastian was about to take her to the rooftop resteraunt that was apart of the club when suddenly she stumbled into him. Before she could finish her apology Sebastian matched his lips with hers and when they touched, a beautiful heat washed over him. No one had ever affected him this way. It was absolutely perfect. She was absolutely perfect. Sebastian pulled away, in fear that he might have offended her somehow. "I uh. I uhm. Uh. I'm sorry." he said with a pink hue upon his face.

Evangeline's apology was cut short and she melted into his kiss. When he pulled away she giggled softly at his blush. "I liked it.." she said before pulling him out of the crowd. "Come on slow poke!" she joked as she pulled him along.

Vance didn't reply to Sebastian, instead he took Scarlet home and then returned home himself. Fuck, Alacard was coming back after all this time. Ontop of that he still didn't trust Sebastian, but he knew that it was gonna take both of them to kill Alacard. He walked into his bathroom and looked into the mirror; his fangs were fully extended and his eyes glowing purple. He closed his eyes and calmed himself before pulling his blade from his belt and starting to cut his hair. He then went on to color his hair a jet black. Once he was done he ran his hands through his now shorter and slick hair then let it fall over the left half of his face.

He looked up at the mirror and inspected himself. He didn't think Alacard would be able to recognize him; hell, he couldn't really recognize himself. He could only see one of his eyes in his reflection as he made them glow deep purple. He replaced his trademark leather jacket with a sleeveless hoodie. He was finally done, a new person.

Now all he needed was his weapons. He put his dagger back in his belt, then slid two hidden wrist blades under his sleeves. He was ready to kill Alacard, now all he had to do was wait.

Scarlet kept quite throughout the whole episode. Even Vance doesn't know that she could pick up thoughts when delivered telepathically. He was literally vibrating with hostility and anger. She managed not to jump when he punched a tree. She let him take her home and mulled over things. She was feeling guilty and angry at the same time. This is all her fault. No one knew about Alacard and her. She's afraid Vance would hate her forever if her knew. She knew what she had to do. She went to her room and looked for that something she swore not to even set eyes on again. Opening a secret compartment in her drawer, she retrieved a small stone set in a bracelet. She sighed as she wore it and sat in her bed. She had to see Alacard before they do. Maybe she could set right what mistake she did before.

Sebastian was a little more than worried when Vance didn't reply but suddenly forgot about his emotions on the matter and realized he had to live in the here and now. After he kissed Evangeline he was expecting a slap or something worse. Instead she had told him she liked it. He was overly satisfied, for he liked her very much so. She led him through the crowd and had called him slow-poke and he laughed at the irony of the title she had given him. When they arrived to the resteraunt part of the club, all it took was a mere look at the waitress to have her provide a table instantly. He pulled out the chair for Evangeline and took his seat across from her. He ordered Herbal Tea. "Order anything you want, it's on me. Scouts honor." He gave her a charming smile and waited for her reply. Curious to know what she'd order, he wanted to know absolutely everything about her that he could. She was truly important to him.

Evangeline was overtaken in the class this vampire had. She took a seat grateful to be sitting and simply asked. "English breakfast tea and a water please". The waitress nodded and smiled before giving the "Couple" some alone time. She smiled at Sebastian and smiled. "For a vampire you sure have some class and know how to show a girl a good time" She smiled before thinking back to the girl he had killed earlier. She glanced at her phone and noticed it was close to 2 am. Sendind her brother a quick "I'm okay" text she turned it off and looked up at him. A bit nervous now.

Sebastian was a little bashful when the waiter had called them a couple. Which brought up some questions within his head, were they a couple? And if not what exactly were they? "Thank you, love. I've had quite a bit of practice." He watched her pull out her phone and send what appeared to be a text message. She looked up at him and he sensed that she was a bit uneasy. "Are you scared of me?" it was an answer he had to hear. It had been eating at him all night.

Evangeline began to answer his question when the waitress brought out there drinks and then disappeared quickly. Taking a sip of her tea and deciding it needed a bit of sugar and honey. "Well.. Yes.. and no, if that makes sense. I've never met a vampire like you.. you confuse me a bit i must admit. I never kiss on the first date" She winked at him as she stirred her tea. "So in a sense I must be scared of you, it's only in my nature to be frightened of you, i almost ripped your head off earlier" She smirked. "But I think i can handle my own when it comes to you" She smiled mysteriously. "Besides, i like living dangerously.."

(I am going on a trip with my church from Sunday to Friday. I probable wont be able to get on unless I'm aloud internet accesses.)

Raura was close to home and then turned as though she heard something. 'I wonder what that was? Maybe something with the new club I do apparently live near it.' She looked around. 'Hmm... Nothing.' She went in to her home and into her room. She sat down on her bed and turned on a light. She opened her new books and began to read. Every once in a while she would stop to look out the window. 'I like the view pf the moon tonight. It's amazing. The park looks great from her with the moonlight hitting it. I'll probable see when the others leave the club from here.'

(I'm Back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian looked at her with an amused grin. "The fact that you are scared of me bothers me but at the same time you should be. You have no idea how old I am, do you? We vampires don't age the same as any other creature." when the waitress came back she had brought his standard order, so commonly ordered in fact, that he never actually had to order it. They always knew what he liked. She brought him a glass of blood wine and a steak cooked rare.

Evangeline laughed slightly at the talk of his age. "I'm going to guess you're old enough to be my great great great grandfather, robbing the cradle a bit are we?" She asked with a slight chuckle. "Vampires are suppose to scare us "weaker" supernatural creatures. It's a part of nature, though I think we'd all like it a lot better if you'd stop killing people left and right" she said as she finished off her tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.