Children of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evangeline couldn't hold back her laugh. "Care to see us battle it out some more? Betcha I can pin him on his back" she smirked and shook out her long violet locks again and wiped the smudged eyeliner from under her eyes. She look around at the number of people who had gotten involved and laughed "Didn't expect quite the turn out for killing me huh Charles?" She rubbed her neck where he had grabbed it forcefully earlier.

"no I realy want to fight him now im not going to kill him dont worry" he said in a dark voice

Last edited:
"No, no there's no need for that," he said with a smug smile. "Relax old man. I'm not trying to start trouble with anyone but her. I'm sorry for being so 'mean' what ever that means, but really this is a private thing between her and me. The end." Charles turned around to face Evangeline and something that he tried to keep in his head slipped out of his mouth. "I'm sorry..." he said before covering his mouth. He turned around immediately. It's like she has that spell on him like she did those so few years ago... she's so beautiful, he thought to himself. "Let's be real old man...you're a mysterious guy who emerged from the shadows. I'm a morpher. Human or not old man, I'll probably beat you silly. I don't want to do that to an old man. I think that's 'mean,'" he mocked.

"plese stop calling me old and You dont need to worry about me you wont even touch me" he sais pulling out a sword and pointing it at him "and dont try fighting her till your done with me"

"I'm not gonna fight you um. 'young man'" he said turning his back to him rudely. "I'm not sure what his problem is, but I'm about ready to leave..."

Evangeline laughed "I actually have to agree with him this is between us. Him and I. We have a conflict to settle. You, since we don't know your name and you wish not to be called old man, you sir will not touch MY man" the blush rose to her cheeks again "I mean my prey" she grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground with a violent thud. As she placed her foot on his chest. "Besides I've already beat you to it"

Scarlet rolled her eyes at him. "Hi Nick!" she shouted from her perch. She smiled at him revealing rows of sharp white teeth. Vance jumped to her and she snarled at him. "Beautiful yourself. What happened here? I can see what you mean by supernatural collection. But you should have told me one way or another, idiot." she answered in telepathy. She scanned the area then turned her attention to Vance. She arched one eyebrow at him and said smirking "What now? We should get going." She took one last glance at Nick and nodded before jumping to the next building.

"For some reason I'm enjoying this blushing bride," he said wanting a reaction desperately from her. "Sooo I'm your man again am I?" he asked with a smirk. "Last I checked we were sworn enemies."

Evangeline smirked down at him. "You're mine to deal with not my man" she laughed "you ARE my enemy" she pressed her foot deeper into his chest. "Asshole you tried to kill me like 20 minites ago..."

Charlie grunted in pain as he felt the heal of her shoe dig into his chest, but still managed to keep a smirk. "Y-yes this is very true...your point bei-ing?"

Evangeline laughed and pushed harder "careful with you're words there bub you're I'm a dangerous position to be talking smack" it was like everyone had disappeared and it was just like it was the two of them again and she have him a goofy grin

"O-okay relax darling I'm not trying to fight anymore." Charles grabbed her foot and tried to push it up a little so he could breathe and not get his chest punctured. "All the anger you think I'm aiming toward you may not be just anger...just saying." He rubbed his chest which was now sore.

She pulled her foot off and smirked and with a quick bow she headed off "until next time darling" and with a wink to Charlie she morphed into a hawk and flew right out the window into the night. Easily morphing back into her human form and landing with both feet on the top of a roof and sat down. Needing a second to think.. She almost felt a source of love towards him.. Still after all this time. She watched the scene below.

Charlie scooted himself to the nearest wall and held his head in confusion. Only one question was on his mind: Am I still in love with this girl...how is that even possible?" he was in disbelief in what he felt for her.

Vance gave Scarlet a small smile. "Come on it's not all bad, I'm here now; better late than never. Lead the way, I'm right behind you." Vance followed closely behind her as she took off the doing a front flip as he cleared the space between two buildings

Nick had silently payed attention to the entire conflict. So they liked each other, something major happened between them, and now they still like each other. But neither wants to admit that they still have feelings for the other. Love affairs... "Knew there was a reason I didn't chase after love and companionship." Nick said, thinking aloud while shifting into his human form. "So. You going after her?" He asked the male shapeshifter. I do wonder if he'll act on those feelings of his. And if she'll respond in kind.

Charlie looked up. "Hell no man! She almost took my life and my powers away, because of some guy. Some low life jerk. I have NO feelings for her. Never did never will....okay I lied. I used to have feelings for her okay? Not that much anymore. The end," he said to who stood up in front of him as Charlie stayed sitting looking up at him. "What does it matter to you anyway?"

Evangeline watched the two vampires from afar as they flipped and flew though the sky. They looked magical. She laid back looking up at the sky, in New Orleans everything looked big. She couldn't even think straight from the emotion she was feeling. What the hell was she thinking.. She had basically been sucked up by a seductive guy who had almost completely used her.. She hadn't meant to hurt Charlie.. He was her best friend. Her damn boyfriend.. Well it was all in the past now. So it didn't matter anyway.

"So, I can have her then?" Nick said, turning and pacing away to hide a smirk that began to creep onto his face. I KNOW you still like her. You aren't hiding it from me after what I just witnessed. "I mean you do hate her, right? Why not let someone else have the crazy chick who betrayed you?" He reached the far wall and spun back around, stopping to lean on the wall. He tried to keep his face from displaying his amusement, but it could be seen if you were paying attention.

She laughed at Vance's reply and jumped from one building to another. "Wanna race? Finish line is that skyscraper with blue light. Winner has rights to ask favors." she told him telepathically. It was always like this between them. They're very competitive and it makes them stronger. "Tell me about the fiasco in the alleyway while you're at it. That is if you can keep up." she continued as she turned to look at his direction and smirked at him before making a huge leap that catapulted her into a wide gap. She laughed out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.