Children of the Gods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob- I guess so.

Sir Basil- Yeah..I believe so

Talking about our characters? Well, I believe that as a college student, Aaron will most likely be the first to suffer from headaches out of sheer stupidity. The daughters of war are also pretty opposite of Bob's behaviour, so yah.
I'm just going to throw in my last post for today, then head on off to bed.

Aaron is already suffering those headaches. He doesnt understand why everybody suddenly believes they're kids from a god! Besides, he's a good Lutheran; he only believes in one god!

I will NOT BE posting until Eclaire catches up. I feel bad for them. :(

Okay Majem.
I am about to leave too. =/ I cannot access the website from my phone, because it doesn't let me log in, which sucks. =/ Buuuut, I will hopefully be able to post in the morning

That's interesting about Aaron..makes sense though. =)

Oh goodness, I finally posted ._. i am SO sorry it took so long ._.

Glad to have you with us. <3 Sorry that we got pushed so far ahead of you!

Its okay, I made it work. Besides, my character is kinda lethargic, and slow anyway. It kinda makes sense that she would arrive last.

Omg! Hey guys sorry I havent been on really much today XD.

It's all good! Slowed things down to a reasonable pace. <3

Oh btw a little warning if Aaron keeps up his negativity Eva is going to slap the taste out of his mouth XD. Just a little warning so you will be prepared XD.

She already did?
I don't see how its negative to doubt the existence of greek gods - more just skeptical, than anything else. He probably needed that slap to make him realize that he's bleeding, and maybe remind him that he's not supposed to do that.

No she did not... she is wanting to though XD. She just hates it when people are close minded lol. But yeah she will slap him to snap him out of it though.

eh what the hell I am going to edit it so she will slap him XD

I am not replying until everyone else replies... which means you guys should wait as well. It just wouldnt be fair for the others.

Sir Basil:
I figured it would be wise to alright it with you first before I wrote it in my post, but using my character's given skill, she would be able to put Aaron in a half asleep state possibly calming your character down. Perhaps his anxiety, and blood flow would slow? Maybe she could help him in some way seeing as she has taken a liking to him more so than the others. They are both skeptics, and she feels that she relates more to his feelings toward the situation more so than the others.

Its up to you though. We could talk about ideas, and the sort if you're up for it.
Feel free to inbox me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.