Children of the Gods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to jump back in this, or am I booted out? Im a lot better, and can write now.

We haven't advanced that much. I'd say you can just hop back in, but I'm no GM, so this is just my vote.

Please pop in and write a lovely little post for us!

Well, im gonna need a lovely little update before I do so then XD

Wow I never got any notifications for this OOC XD

Yeah lol. Every now and then this happens.

Sir Basil, would you be ok with me just yelling your parents' names and have them arrive? I'm not sure where Deimos and Alchys usually reside, so..

Deimos would show up- Achlys would not. But yeah, I'm comfortable with that happening!

Good. It can be hard playing a character that knows things you don't.

Tentatively waiting for an E-Claire or SamIAm post. Or Yumi, for that matter.

*dramatic music* bum bum bum..

lol. randomness. idk.

I still wonder what directions this RP's going. So far we're up in heaven, but then what?

noo idea..lol. I think I'll bring Nyx in soon..hehe. Bunny rabbit.. *hop hop hop*

I still wonder what directions this RP's going. So far we're up in heaven, but then what?

At one point, there was something that we needed to save the world from - at least their was in the pitch? I'm alright with our characters just sort of interacting with each other for the time being, but I'm sure SamIAm has some idea about the horrible evil thing that we all are going up against...

lol..I agree Sir Basil. Surely this is true

>.> Omg I soon as I read these comments I just thought of what thbad thing was XD. I wasnt sure at first when I started this RP but now I have an idea :P

Status
Not open for further replies.