Children of the Gods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to bed now. I'm a little sick, so I want to go earlier. More Bob drama tomorrow :P

>.< Goodnight lol. I could try to get Eva to calm him down. XP

"Still in denial, Aaron?" Ruya taunted, still snickering between breaths, in a crazed way, "The fact that it's true has made lying for the last nineteen years even harder for me. If it were a dream, I wouldn't be up here in the stupid Heavens, hanging around with you lot. I'd be in Hel(l) with my parents already. I'll show you what a real dream looks like." Ruya walked towards Aaron menacingly, ready to use his parent's magic.

Is Ruya aware that there isn't really a Hell in Greek mythology? I mean, there's Tartarus, but that's reserved for evil mortals?
If he's just generalizing because he's pretty sure he comes from bad blood, that makes sense, but I just wanted to check?

He's just using the common term for the underworld. Colloquial language and improper terms are friends of Ruya's. ;)

I am not replying until Majem replies lol. Trying to make sure no one gets left behind.

So does Ares have any commentary on the bloody guys on all fours that's crawled infront of him, or the amulet on the ground, in full view of him? Because, to be honest, I was kinda hoping he'd have something to say....

I thought I did put something about that... here I will fix it. Sorry about that my computer goes goofy sometimes.

XD I changed the comment completly. Well except the Eva part XD

Are you going to RP all the Gods, or do we have to RP as our parents, too?

I think you guys should do your parents :P

Yay =D
I can be Nyx XD

Nyx is a dark little lady..hehe.

Sorry I took forever in posting. Got a little busy with school =P

Do you have any specific time-frame on when our godly parents should come in?

Nyx is going to be the late one..if that's okay. I'd think the Goddess of Night wouldn't really like being on time to things =P

I dont think the goddess of Death Mist eould show up at all, to be homest, given that the implication is that you only see her once - right before you die. :/

Deimos is Ares' pet, so if Ares ever bothers to tell Aaron his parentage, he can easily summon Deimos to his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.