Children of the Gods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crud, this is starting to be a huge and boring post. :/

I think we should hold up on any further lightning strikes or plot developments until everybody's got a chance to post. That's a pretty big plot point and poor Majem hasn't had a chance to post yet.

So should our character be like, all meeting their divine parents or something? Or just Eva and Van?

Ah lol my bad >.< I apologize I didnt expect so many people to want to join this RP. And they will all get a chance to meet their parents.

Yes, but should we be doing that now? And can all of our characters see the giant dude?

Can we please slow down on posts a little bit. >_< I hate being that guy, but its really hard, I think, for me and Majem to get a post in - as well, E-Claire hasn't had a chance to catch up?

Yeah, I don't even get time to react from being pinned down before she's already pulled off me xD And I agree with Basil, perhaps we should wait for the other two.

Yeah I know I decided to stop once I realized what I wa sdoing lol... I hate leaving people behind. XD I thought it was pretty funny though when my character did that though XD

Its ok Silver! Everyone makes mistakes!... But now I have nothing to do ;~;

It's ok. I understand that, as daughters of war, you are a bit more tempered than Bob and will most likely move, talk and act much faster, smoother and more graceful than he would.

Uh, we can talk about our characters here, i suppose. OOCly.

Status
Not open for further replies.