Children of the Gods OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!... Bleh my first day back to school starts tomorrow... -.-

Oh btw Sir Basil I decided that she slapped him because he didnt notice he was bleeding XD

Once Eva saw Bob heal Aaron right up she was surprised. She new she had to pay Aaron back for what she did...
Uhh, Bob did not heal Aaron. He doesn't have the power to heal others, just himself.

In case it wasn't clear, Bob tripped, fell face first on a rock, healed right up.

Yeah, Aaron is not healed. He is still bleeding like a hose on the lowest setting.

The blood flow won't stop because he's been put to sleep; blood circulation doesn't work quite like that. At this point, he has little to no control over this particular gift, or curse, and he isn't doing anything to actively make his blood react like this; it just does. He could be put into a dream like state, but it won't stop the bleeding. As for his anxiety, yes, it will be calmed down if he's put into a dream like state, but such an action would likely sort of 'zombify' him. A lot of people with social anxiety disorders report that sensation after taking anti-anxiety meds. Obviously, your character doesn't know this so they can choose to do what they like.

Damn it! My bad! I wasnt really paying attention because I was busy! >.< I shall fix it.

Sir Basil:
I didnt say it would stop his blood flow. That'd be kinda bad all in its own. I said that it would be slowed, but I dont exactly get how his blood works quite yet. Nonetheless, ill leave it at that, and figure out something to do XD

I just mean that his blood won't clot if he's asleep. He'll keep on squirting.

I just mean that his blood won't clot if he's asleep. He'll keep on squirting.

Im very sorry to inform everyone, but Im going through a few issues, and I have a funeral that I have to get ready for. Lets just say im going to be away for a bit. A sort of grieving period if you would. I hope you dont mind. When everything is handled, ill jump back into the roleplay. If any of you would like to NPC Sera, or her parents, both perhaps. I dont have an issue with that.

Damn it Basil XD. Now I have to think up a good explaination about the picture things >.< XD

My current head-canon is that since Aaron's mother Achlys is the patron of death-mist and diseases, she wasn't able to bear Aaron herself. Thus, she had Aaron's father, Deimos, find a human host for their baby. Mrs. Palmer was selected to be the womb for Achyls and Deimos' child. There's probably no way that Ares would know this, but that's my explaination for what happened.

Im very sorry to inform everyone, but Im going through a few issues, and I have a funeral that I have to get ready for. Lets just say im going to be away for a bit. A sort of grieving period if you would. I hope you dont mind. When everything is handled, ill jump back into the roleplay. If any of you would like to NPC Sera, or her parents, both perhaps. I dont have an issue with that.

Also, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Take all the time you need. <3 I think she'll just sort of fade to the background for now.

I hope you'll be ok, Yumi. Take as long as you like!

We are truly sorry Yumi.. Take all the time you need. <3

Sir Basil I kind of already commented on 'Children of the Gods.'

XD I had to write down each of your characters biological parents so in case your characters ask and show Ares there medals I can just look at the sheet of paper. I cant remember all those big names off the top of my head lol.

One of Aaron's parents is Ares' pet. >_> He'll be very familiar with Deimos, unfortunately.
Achlys, Aaron's mother, not so much.

I think Kaolemos or whatever, God of Stupidity will be infamous.

Status
Not open for further replies.