Children of the Gods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about not posting yet D: Im getting on that right now though. -Dashes off to make epic post-

Ahhh...lol. Soo many people just randomly came...I'll post in about an hour or so.
*holds out a cake* Anyone want some?

Oh wait hehe X3. I just remembered! Thanks for reminding me Yumi I apologize lol. So now this RP has 3 girls and 2 boys XD

But Silver... Lol my character just asked your character a question XD

Ok here are the people that are in this RP:
-Silver Jae
-Yumi
-E-Claire
-Sir Basil

You forgot about me? D: Im hurt ):

XD JK, Its okay. I have an internet problem where I dont have net at my house till maybe the beginning of next month, thats why I havent posted is all.

That may explain why you havent posted in a while. Btw I sowwy there is just alot more people in this RP then I thought there would be *hugs you*

Damn -.-... Lol I just realized we need another guy to even everything out XD

Would you possibly like to be the new guy? :3

Ok so here are the people that are in this RP now!:
-Silver Jae
-Yumi
-E-Claire
-Sir Basil
-Majem
-Me! :D
Ok does anyone else think this is enough people? XD

Name: Bob Rekk
Appearance:
sakata_gintoki_by_imperias-d58appu.png

Biological parents: Aceso, Goddess of Healing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aceso) and Koalemos, God of Stupidity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koalemos)
Adoptive parents: Wayne and Uriel Rekk

Character notes:
Despite his clumsiness, absent-mindedness and general dumb behaviour, Bob decided to try his hand at college just to show everyone that had ever doubted him that he could, in fact, pull it off. He fell really out of place and sadly, after two attempts he dropped out and finally admitted that a higher education just wasn't something for him.

Born from a Goddess of Healing, (possibly the only kind of god his father should ever have a child with) Bob is gifted with an astounding healing factor. Thanks to this his stupidity cancels out, or rather becomes negligible. Any injuries he's caused himself had vanished before he could be bothered by them. He's also got a permanent absent and blank stare on his face which will only give you a headache if looked at for too long.

His weapon of choice is the bubble-blower and if he's not blowing bubbles, you can find him either picking his nose, or staring at nothing.

Accepted Majem! :3 I can tell your character is going to be funny X3. Now I will brb. I will be back in like 15 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.