Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, guys. Can I just stop to say how awesome you all are. It has been a day, and only one character needs to post/say they aren't posting. You guys are good.

• Love
Reactions: Oniichan and York
Ok, guys. Can I just stop to say how awesome you all are. It has been a day, and only one character needs to post/say they aren't posting. You guys are good.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. You guys are awesome :P

It's totally my presence.
They don't want to look like they're freeloading like me so they're actually doing their posting.

Reactions: Spoopy and Oniichan
Heh, don't worry, we could always try and find a way to get your character involved if you want o-o

Well I'm sure at some point some weary travelers will wind up at Merricrest and stumble there way into the Alco-hole

Wait....why are people amazing? @w@ -just got off work so she collapses in a pile in front of Luna-chan-

Wait....why are people amazing? @w@ -just got off work so she collapses in a pile in front of Luna-chan-
*gathers Ari chan*. Because usually when transitioning to a round system, people slow down their posting speed. This time it actually motivated some people to post faster... somehow.

Oh, by the way. It isn't required, but I think it would be a lot of fun to have a Changing Hand's Skype group, if you are interested give this message a cookie, and if I get 5 people I'll get the group set up.

Oh, by the way. It isn't required, but I think it would be a lot of fun to have a Changing Hand's Skype group, if you are interested give this message a cookie, and if I get 5 people I'll get the group set up.
-gives you a cookie and eats one for herself- Thanks for helpin' me up. -laughs- I really am tired standing all day. @.@

We should totally start one anyway, we got 4 people, including you <3

*nods*, where do you work?
I work at a Meijer if you don't live in one of the five (now six) states it's in you've probably never heard of the store; but it's an amazingly friendly place to work. I'm a cashier so I stand. ALL day. so imagine what I do when I come home. XD

I work at a Meijer if you don't live in one of the five (now six) states it's in you've probably never heard of the store; but it's an amazingly friendly place to work. I'm a cashier so I stand. ALL day. so imagine what I do when I come home. XD
Work out?

You run the treadmill!

I live in one of those five states.
Seriously that's awesome! XD We could have met in real life and NEVER known it! That'd be funny wouldn't it?

No I do NOT work out. I fall onto my couch or wherever and check Iwaku. XD

Seriously that's awesome! XD We could have met in real life and NEVER known it! That'd be funny wouldn't it?

If you are surrounded by the great lakes, maybe we have?

Owo' <.<' XD all the things I did in that order. "What...?" "Oh dear..." "SWEET!" -points at the faces- literally that's all I could think. XD

In comfty clothes, or what you wore to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.