Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In comfty clothes, or what you wore to work?
<.<' I so do not wear my work uniform for long. It's not that I hate it, they're comfortable, but...Idk I just don't like wearing it when I get home. home is 'relax times' for me. XD

I WISH! I live in Michigan, on the plus side, we aren't constantly attacked by wizards, evil pigs, wicked men with godly power, a crazed lunatic with a tongue problem, a psycho demon, the equivalent of the devil, giant eye monsters, among other things.
Don't forget the chickens. Whatever you do, don't hit them multiple times with a sword *shudders*

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Also, kind of a bit late with this, but if you have a skype and wish to be part of the group, send it to Luna. (Bribe her with cookies from other members. It's what I did~)

Btw, I might get to the messages tomorrow, it is late over here.

Also, kind of a bit late with this, but if you have a skype and wish to be part of the group, send it to Luna. (Bribe her with cookies from other members. It's what I did~)
YOu wants my skype too? <.< -Luna has hers already-

arius.angels (Feel free to add me peeps just lemme know who you be. XD)

Skype name's york12333 (it'll come up as "York") sorry for the late response btw; visiting some relatives... (I kinda wish I was home in the Washington state, where the Bigfoot roams :p)

Skype name's york12333 (it'll come up as "York") sorry for the late response btw; visiting some relatives... (I kinda wish I was home in the Washington state, where the Bigfoot roams :p)
Added. Though if your busy working on the post, I can understand. (It tempts me to stay up even though it's 12:35 AM and I need to get some sleep.)

It's late for me as well, Luna has my skype info so I don't need to worry about that, everyone who's tired should get rest and prepare for a brand new day tomorrow!

I see 3 of them, are you the one with the wolf avatar?
how are there three of me? o.o' Um...is it an Anime picture? honestly the pic should be the same as my Iwaku. XD

how are there three of me? o.o' Um...is it an Anime picture? honestly the pic should be the same as my Iwaku. XD
Nope, I just see two blanks and a wolf. The wolf and a blank live in the same place though.

Ooh, I'm jgrubbygrubbs on skype if y'all want to add me

@.@' Hmm...I has no wolf pic...so erm...>w<' Ohio, if there's one marked "Ohio" choose that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.