Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk makes me want to use the ultimate random move! Magically teleporting! -- Annnd there goes my foot.

Magical teleporting is certainly the best method of transportation...

apart from flying, where I have you all beat ^_^

Man this is moving along well. Over half the characters have posted.

Well, I have been rudely awakened by a very noisy snorer in my room >.< so... I ain't getting anymore sleep anytime soon...

Sorry to hear that york. And yeah, Luna, I'm loving the progress we're making. The new system appears to be doing well.

Well, I have been rudely awakened by a very noisy snorer in my room >.< so... I ain't getting anymore sleep anytime soon...
On the bright side; this means you can post(!)

• Thank You
Reactions: York
I guess there's that o-o

Take a nap at some point if you need to though, okay? Please don't go without sleep if you can, I prefer people taking care of themselves.

Take a nap at some point if you need to though, okay? Please don't go without sleep if you can, I prefer people taking care of themselves.
XD I did sleep alot today thankfully (especially on that train ride) plus, I'm a natural insomniac, so I think I'll be fine o-o Thanks for the concern though :S

I'm going to post something to get my name on here so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring y'all. Especially since my character isn't directly involved with any of the others right now

Heh, don't worry, we could always try and find a way to get your character involved if you want o-o

....Okay wait what's going on?

UGH! @.@ I checked all that before I checked my PMs. Now I've screwed stuff up most likely. -.-'

Just forget it. @.@ -goes off somewhere for now- Work yay~ >.<

UGH! @.@ I checked all that before I checked my PMs. Now I've screwed stuff up most likely. -.-'
Anyone can post in any order, it's just they can only post once per round. You messed up nothing XP

Status
Not open for further replies.