Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that somebody would be willing to help me get caught up so that I can get involved again. Sorry for being gone for so long.

and no, I totally didn't just copy my post in another rp and post it here.
You can find what you've missed in the Sign-Up post, in the events section. Also, if there's any more questions you have after that, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Oniichan
Alright, So I've caught up reading through the summary and everything. I would like to get back involved where I left off I guess, but I would really appreciate some help with my posts. I've been having a hard time, (and an equally hard time asking for help)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thread saver post!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey everyone. I know I haven't been around lately. Hopefully everyone saw my Skype update, or were informed by Zata-sama that my computer has given out on me. Between that and my Stats, Business Law, Marketing, and Management classes all having large assignments, I've not had a lot of time to use a computer for pleasure. Since I typically had only a few minutes at a time to work with, the only thing I've done besides school related stuff is Solforge games. I'm planning to get a tablet, but until I make that purchase I won't have access to things like Skype or my google docs account. Sorry if I've thrown a wrench in things, but if you'd like, I'm ready to post for Akane if everyone is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.