Changing Hand (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you guys have my skype, so throw it in when I'm on. Now though, sleep. Zzz.

hey ive been wanting to join and am almost done creating a character, however i have a question. If i read correctly the character has to be human or humanoid?

hey ive been wanting to join and am almost done creating a character, however i have a question. If i read correctly the character has to be human or humanoid?
Primarily, yes. You can try to convince me or Luna to make something else though.

Ok... I'll post a response now that my internet is finally back up (living in the ghetto results in that sorta thing, hopefully that'll change soon o-o)

@york Heyo, I think you read something wrong there. You wrote;

Then, Atuat slammed her body into the worm causing it's maw to move closer to the ground,

But Atuat never moved from her spot;

However, Atuat's salvo didn't reach it's brain, and the second she realised that, Atuat shot a round in an open space to trick the worm in confusing her location. That had been her saving grace, as the worm dove straight for the spot; with a body slam that caused another giant whiff of sand to blow up and shake the very foundation of the earth itself. Atuat had been quick enough to brace herself for the impact and managed to keep standing.

Also body-slamming a 2km long worm would be kinda futile ;p

@york Heyo, I think you read something wrong there. You wrote;

But Atuat never moved from her spot;

Also body-slamming a 2km long worm would be kinda futile ;p
Oops sorry about that!

She's still pretty heavy for her size then ;p
Don't mind my previous post before I edited it >.< I'm just having major brain-farts today, perhaps because of the loud relatives here atm bugging me o-o

Don't mind my previous post before I edited it >.< I'm just having major brain-farts today, perhaps because of the loud relatives here atm bugging me o-o
I still have to update the list, but some of us can wait until you edit it.

We are now in Round 2! (I don't think I'l keep announcing this though, I'll just send up a post whenever the list is about to get a major update ;p)

Edited it already so don't worry (I think the internet didn't quite register it so I redid it, sorry for that >.<

Edited it already so don't worry (I think the internet didn't quite register it so I redid it, sorry for that >.<
Alright cool, then everyone is free to post again for a new round (Except me, I already did <3)

I'm not going to be able to post as quickly due to heavy studying on my part.

Apologies.

-.-' Posting limits might cause ME a problem...

-.-' Posting limits might cause ME a problem...
Don't sweat about it, if he can't post this round, he'll post in the next round. Either way people will be able to post in a few days again.

Unfortunately, some differences between Thundor and me have come up. We've been unable to resolve these differences and therefore, to prevent future conflict, I feel forced to leave this roleplay. This has nothing to do with any of the players or the plot, but is strictly a dispute between Thundor and myself. Feel free to use or remove Atuat as seen fit, I've left her bio for reference in case it's needed.

Cheers for the RP, short as my time in it has been, and good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.