Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell me I'm the insane girl. ._. Also, I dunno how to tag people, and in trying to find out I clicked something that posted it when I didn't mean to. -points to my above post- Derp!

Please don't tell me I'm the insane girl. ._. Also, I dunno how to tag people, and in trying to find out I clicked something that posted it when I didn't mean to. -points to my above post- Derp!
Yup, demon voices are often mistaken for insanity.

Yippee. I'm insane. Actually, that was what I was aiming for. :D Anyways.. My character is being shipped? -runs away and purposely runs into wall head-first- :P

Also, this is a big announcement I'd like to make. Luna will from here on be the Co-GM of the RP. What she'll be helping out with is new characters, helping me decided things about the RP and making announcements. On that note, I need to head to bed soon, so try not to overwhelm her guys XP

It happens to the best of people *shrug*

If you mean quoting someone, click the Reply button at the bottom of their post, and that'll automatically do it for you.

Also, this is a big announcement I'd like to make. Luna will from here on be the Co-GM of the RP. What she'll be helping out with is new characters, helping me decided things about the RP and making announcements. On that note, I need to head to bed soon, so try not to overwhelm her guys XP

Oh noes, not Luna!

Don't worry, I'll be sure to overwhelm her, if ya catch my meaning ^_^ *evil laughter*

Thanks, Infinity. Congrats, Luna! :D

*giggles*, well I'm active, and I know how these types of things work. Hopefully I do a good job :p.
You'll do fine.

It happens to the best of people *shrug*

If you mean quoting someone, click the Reply button at the bottom of their post, and that'll automatically do it for you.

Oh noes, not Luna!

Don't worry, I'll be sure to overwhelm her, if ya catch my meaning ^_^ *evil laughter*
-pokes- I am watching you too! Don't forget about meeeee! Do re mi mi MEEE! -trips and faceplants-

Trying to get a friend of mine to join. Well... A friend that...

<--Sucks at talking about relationships.

<.< Okay just an fyi Seraphine is the biggest coward character I've ever made, so she is scheming nothing Thundor

He's going to sleep tonight. He was tired, so I'm making him.
No worries. I'm doing the same. It is really late over here, but I wanted to make sure the whole Co-GM message got delivered all right. I PMed everyone who didn't see it here, and it doesn't look like there is any revolts, so I think it is mission accomplished.

No worries. I'm doing the same. It is really late over here, but I wanted to make sure the whole Co-GM message got delivered all right. I PMed everyone who didn't see it here, and it doesn't look like there is any revolts, so I think it is mission accomplished.
Alright. Have a nice rest.

Okie dokie, nighty night Luna-chan!

Status
Not open for further replies.