Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds doable. But I won't be able to get a post until 1-2 days from now.

I need to think like a human. And a female at that. So similar yet so different.

Don't worry about breaking the event train, it's a roleplay, different stuff happens at different times, in fact the more you break it up the more we don't feel we're dominating the rp ^_^

Don't worry about breaking the event train, it's a roleplay, different stuff happens at different times, in fact the more you break it up the more we don't feel we're dominating the rp ^_^
In regards to this, my intentions are how the characters do in the world. Will they choose to observe, to participate, or even create events? I'm not used to so many people quickly posting in an RP, so please, don't feel restricted. I can, however, understand at times when it would feel awkward to just jump into someone else's scene playing out. But it looks like most people here are alright with that, this is going to be interesting to watch XP

Gah, I take a break from posting and there's so many now DX

Give me a few minutes to eat and I'll get back to writing

Plus same thing with my character and her wings :o

Don't call me san, it's embarassing DX Shorten Infinity to FI, and if you like, go -chan over -san, much more comfortable with that ^_^

Of course, Oelia has no real reason to distrust Akane, but might be nervous about the new person. Still, if it allows her to know more about the people that live in this world, she'll do it (albeit reluctantly due to her people shyness). And for Akane's job, Oelia finds an assassin no less strange to her than someone peddling rocks, it's not something she'd find different, unusual, or put her off.

(yay post! Everyone else remember feel free to post whenever/whatever, I have lots of free time so I'll probably have a lot more posts than most since I can write a lot in a day. Also don't feel pressured to have a character doing something in the forest with us, it's a sandbox after all)
*giggles*, I forgot to address this. I'll be sure to call you Fi chan, though its a bit embarrassing since I just met you and all...

*giggles*, I forgot to address this. I'll be sure to call you Fi chan, though its a bit embarrassing since I just met you and all...

Silly, if we're in the same rp, then I already consider us friends ^_^

(seriously though, bird people are extinct, Akame-chan really shouldn't know I'm a bird person, but oh well, she might be the type to guess outlandish things about someone, and those things actually end up being right. I'm just being nitpicky honestly, I wanna be in secret for a bit)

Thus comes the easily manipulated/mentally unstable part. She can kill without remorse, or she can break into little bits for a while. The latter is preferred. She doesn't truly like killing. :P

Thus comes the easily manipulated/mentally unstable part. She can kill without remorse, or she can break into little bits for a while. The latter is preferred. She doesn't truly like killing. :P

That's good, I'd hate to have to put an arrow in you this early :c

Although shame on you for the FF7 reference, shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! X3

You know Thundor I had to find out through Luna-chan that there was even an IC up? Also I didn't know there was an OOC either... -wanders in finally and posts so she can keep up- I'm slightly annoyed but it's probably my own fault. Oh well.

Silly, if we're in the same rp, then I already consider us friends ^_^

(seriously though, bird people are extinct, Akame-chan really shouldn't know I'm a bird person, but oh well, she might be the type to guess outlandish things about someone, and those things actually end up being right. I'm just being nitpicky honestly, I wanna be in secret for a bit)
Akame doesn't actually know. She is just guessing based on what she knows. Also, part of her guess involves not knowing bird people are extinct.

Btw, this is the first time I've considered pairing an insane person with a bard.

You know Thundor I had to find out through Luna-chan that there was even an IC up? Also I didn't know there was an OOC either... -wanders in finally and posts so she can keep up- I'm slightly annoyed but it's probably my own fault. Oh well.
I had sent in messages about it before. It must of gotten lost or you might have skimmed through it. My apologies though, but I don't know who is watching or is not watching the threads.

Akame doesn't actually know. She is just guessing based on what she knows. Also, part of her guess involves not knowing bird people are extinct.

I guess that's actually a fair point XD Well I shall not question it then :o

Btw, this is the first time I've considered pairing an insane person with a bard.

We do avian/neko pairing, and insane girl/bard pairing, who else can we ship in this rp? XD

I had sent in messages about it before. It must of gotten lost or you might have skimmed through it. My apologies though, but I don't know who is watching or is not watching the threads.
I know that's the problem I have with threads sometimes. You don't know what's wrong, but now everyone is paired up with others and Seraphine is not so I'm not sure what to do with her... That's the only issue I'm having at the moment. I'll just post up something sort of simple and easy.

I'm beginning to realize just how over-dramatic I can be. -points to my character's broken arm and how she is writhing on the ground- Whoops.

OMAIGAWD YOU RECOGNIZED IT! YOU RECOOOOOOGNIZED IT! EEEEEEEE! -hugs- YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND! -over-reacting AGAIN XD-

I know that's the problem I have with threads sometimes. You don't know what's wrong, but now everyone is paired up with others and Seraphine is not so I'm not sure what to do with her... That's the only issue I'm having at the moment. I'll just post up something sort of simple and easy.
Handle it as you see best. I do apologize again, but I've been rather busy getting used to Iwaku and such. I have found a solution to a problem though.

I will say ahead of time, my current life situation is... Stressful. I got dropped on financial aid, so I had to take an appeal class for it. I had to ask my teacher afterword to talk to them, but I haven't gotten any news. I really don't want to be forced to get a job either, I'm trying to follow my career in writing, but living under someone else's roof tends to be troubling when it comes to rules. So I don't know how my life is going to go right now this year.

It's fine. I don't mind, I'm doing something slightly odd anyway. You'll like reading it I'm sure. -smile-

Status
Not open for further replies.