Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Fi-chan. I'm going to post, but I've got a lot going on. I play my characters through method acting, so I really have to do my posts all at one time.

No worries, take your time!

Ok, so I've almost sorted everything out with Thundor, and I can start my post soon. We have exciting new changes planned, and I thank you for your patience.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. I've been busy today, also who's the new face in the OOC?

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. I've been busy today, also who's the new face in the OOC?

I'm invading this thread because Elune (Luna).
I apologize in advance for freeloading.

I'm invading this thread because Elune (Luna).
I apologize in advance for freeloading.

I stole Luna for the purposes of this RP, she's mine, I'm sorry to tell you now :c (she doesn't know yet, don't tell her)

I stole Luna for the purposes of this RP, she's mine, I'm sorry to tell you now :c (she doesn't know yet, don't tell her)

Wowie. R00d.
Give her back. I'll trade you a Charizard Pokemon Card.
It's foil too.

Hey everyone, this is a new announcement and it's a big one, too! I've got a few things to tell you. Firstly, we have a new posting system. This system is meant to allow players to post at a consistent rate and allow everyone a chance to react to others. There is also a new OOC, managed by mine and Luna's joint account! The link for it is here. A few new things have been added to the starter post as well, you can all thank Luna for being awesome and helping me out.

I can't freeload the new thread if no one posts there so I will abstain from invading the other thread until your actual members post.

• Thank You
Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Hey all,
It looks like you made a new OOC for your RP. Does that mean you're done with this thread? and may I graveyard it?

Status
Not open for further replies.