Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'night Luna! XD awkward thing is; it's basically the afternoon here (thanks to being in China atm), and sorry for not posting too much... I try and make it a habit to wait for others to post a little before I post again :S

Someone mind posting to my person's reaction and stuffs? Like.. maybe you could lower your huge friggen bow, Infinity? It scares me D:

Someone mind posting to my person's reaction and stuffs? Like.. maybe you could lower your huge friggen bow, Infinity? It scares me D:

It's supposed to be scary, it's big D:

I was actually waiting on Luna to post but now that she's gone to bed I dunno what to do DX. I don't like continuing a thread of events if some of the participants aren't there to join in :c

Makes sense. Sorreh D: I am a very impatient person.

Well get some patience I haven't even had a chance to POST at all. <.<

XD I'm so sorry if I scare you more Shattering, but I'm imagining the bow looking something like this (but the color grey) o-o:

th

XD I'm so sorry if I scare you more Shattering, but I'm imagining the bow looking something like this (but the color white) o-o:

Yippee Dark Souls!

Now take that, and imagine a rather shorter girl pulling the string back even farther ^_^

Well get some patience I haven't even had a chance to POST at all. <.<

Then poooooooooooooost, we wanna read it as much as you wanna post it!

Yippee Dark Souls!

Now take that, and imagine a rather shorter girl pulling the string back even farther ^_^

Then poooooooooooooost, we wanna read it as much as you wanna post it!
Ever handle a real bow? I'm just curious~ <3

Yippee Dark Souls!

:P Speaking of dark souls... Experiencing heavy withdrawal from being unable to play it here in China (Curse your GFWL!)

I have, smaller ones though, and a long time ago, I haven't done serious archery or anything like that.
Heh, that's cool, only bow experience I got was archery at summer camp, and the problem is they don't give you braces to put on your arms... So the string ends up whipping my arms when I pull it too far back (but it's the only way I can actually land accurate shots with the bows X-X)

You weren't being offensive. I was being upset. I really didn't know the IC was up until Luna-chan told me. XD

Also as for bows I'm amazing with them. Also York, it's not the power behind it, you probably shook a lot when you fired, you have to learn the controls of your arms well to be able to use a bow correctly. I can handle pretty much any kind of bow, I'm weird like that. >w<

You weren't being offensive. I was being upset. I really didn't know the IC was up until Luna-chan told me. XD

Also as for bows I'm amazing with them. Also York, it's not the power behind it, you probably shook a lot when you fired, you have to learn the controls of your arms well to be able to use a bow correctly. I can handle pretty much any kind of bow, I'm weird like that. >w<
XD probably that as well (I'm a very uh... Shaky person doing alot of things that require concentration, I stress too much!) I love your post though :3 I think Scarlett shall be recieving some activity in my next post (she's been sitting idle, because the worms seem to be taking their time o.o)

XD probably that as well (I'm a very uh... Shaky person doing alot of things that require concentration, I stress too much!) I love your post though :3 I think Scarlett shall be recieving some activity in my next post (she's been sitting idle, because the worms seem to be taking their time o.o)
Thank you I actually worked hard on it! >.< also yeah shaky people can't really do archery... owo' but by doing archery I gained control of the shakiness myself. It helped build up the strength. <3 I love archery, it's my favorite past time along with music~ <3

Thank you I actually worked hard on it! >.< also yeah shaky people can't really do archery... owo' but by doing archery I gained control of the shakiness myself. It helped build up the strength. <3 I love archery, it's my favorite past time along with music~ <3
I may try it again later (If I can find a place for that) I know that shakiness has gotta be worked out XD

Post is up. Blame Thundor for making the worms so retarded huge ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.