Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting off with a higher kill count then the rest of you guys, I think that makes me accomplished ^_^

Don't know when this is going to happen, but I'm just saying in case I'm accepted: Sometime next month I won't have internet, so I won't be posting. I don't know when this is going to end either, so I'm hoping that I won't get too far behind. If my replies stop, then I'm off. Please be patient. I'll be back as soon as I can. Also, when I do get back, a summary would be nice. If I get accepted.

Luna, don't forget I conceal my wings under a large robe, it's impossible to tell I'm a winged girl from a distance, or even up close (and nobody would guess they were wings, winged people went extinct in the continents hundreds of years ago). Although I guess it would make sense if you saw me jump into the tree, but I didn't use wings. I mainly just want to wait to reveal them till later and keep my heritage a secret from normal people.

Luna, don't forget I conceal my wings under a large robe, it's impossible to tell I'm a winged girl from a distance, or even up close (and nobody would guess they were wings, winged people went extinct in the continents hundreds of years ago). Although I guess it would make sense if you saw me jump into the tree, but I didn't use wings. I mainly just want to wait to reveal them till later and keep my heritage a secret from normal people.
Gotcha, I can change my post. Though to be fair, most people can't jump that high, so I assumed you used your wings.

Gotcha, I can change my post. Though to be fair, most people can't jump that high, so I assumed you used your wings.

I could just have really strong legs ^_^. Nah, while you wouldn't be able to tell by looking, people with wings have hollow bones and are much lighter, yet I have about the same muscles as a normal person, so I can jump high > grab ledge > hoist myself onto branch in no time at all.

i r ninja yo

(you are right most people can't jump that high, so feel free to be extra super suspicious of me ^_^)

I could just have really strong legs ^_^. Nah, while you wouldn't be able to tell by looking, people with wings have hollow bones and are much lighter, yet I have about the same muscles as a normal person, so I can jump high > grab ledge > hoist myself onto branch in no time at all.

i r ninja yo

(you are right most people can't jump that high, so feel free to be extra super suspicious of me ^_^)
I still am going to tweak it a bit, but I think you will like my new post.

Chain san, just checking. Does your character have some sort of ability to let her know my character is dangerous, or is she just crazy? My character doesn't look suspicious at all. She is wearing rather cutesy clothing.

Plus same thing with my character and her wings :o

Hey Infinity san. Is Oelia going to support Akane?

Don't call me san, it's embarassing DX Shorten Infinity to FI, and if you like, go -chan over -san, much more comfortable with that ^_^

Of course, Oelia has no real reason to distrust Akane, but might be nervous about the new person. Still, if it allows her to know more about the people that live in this world, she'll do it (albeit reluctantly due to her people shyness). And for Akane's job, Oelia finds an assassin no less strange to her than someone peddling rocks, it's not something she'd find different, unusual, or put her off.

(yay post! Everyone else remember feel free to post whenever/whatever, I have lots of free time so I'll probably have a lot more posts than most since I can write a lot in a day. Also don't feel pressured to have a character doing something in the forest with us, it's a sandbox after all)

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting off with a higher kill count then the rest of you guys, I think that makes me accomplished ^_^

Heh, if you count forest beast kills, then idk o-o

Did I say tomorrow? Wow, you guys are popping out posts, I might as well get out a post tonight.

Btw, right now I'm trying to post, but people keep adding to the pile of stuff I have to respond to. Just be aware that I'm posting now so I eventually get my actions out.

Btw, right now I'm trying to post, but people keep adding to the pile of stuff I have to respond to. Just be aware that I'm posting now so I eventually get my actions out.

I know the feeling XD Too many people though and Oelia is probably just gonna book it, it's turning into quite a gathering when it really wasn't supposed too DX

XD yeah no kidding, I think I've made it worse by making my character notice the commotion >.<

I have no Idea where to start. I'm supposedly mining, but that's so far off from what everyone else is doing that I feel that I'd break the cycle of events.

Hmm, you could potentially be in that group of miners with the worm problem (or you can figure out a way to end up where other group(s) are o-o

That sounds doable. But I won't be able to get a post until 1-2 days from now.

I need to think like a human. And a female at that. So similar yet so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.