Changing Hand (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I'm up, but I'm going to be out for a bit. I heard that people want me to post, and I will not disappoint. I just want to help out a good friend first. Btw, in the future, I'm absolutely post crazy. I like posting whenever I can. So if you want me to shoot out a post, there is no shame in asking :). In fact, I love to hear that people are looking forward to my post. I'll post first thing when I get back kay?

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Eating lunch is a good idea... It's almost 2:00 D: So hungry..

I know I'm eating later than normal, but are you just one of those people who calls the last meal of the day Supper?
No, I call it dinner. I get woken up on the weekdays at 7, then usually eat around 11. I usually have a snack around 7 PM or later.

So, I read the posts. I'm currently not sure what is stopping my character from killing the now demon insane person.

That's the risk people take, isn't it?
Well I mean, I don't want to take their character out of the RP so early, and especially not before discussing it with the person. But right now, the pacing of the story has escalated too quickly. My character would not allow a demon to hurt innocent people, and with shadow strike, my character can slit her throat before 5 seconds are up.

I hope I'm playing my insane person part okay. Also, arguing with myself is fun.

You know your crazy when you lose an argument against yourself.

And then you turn into a murderous demon.

I hope I'm playing my insane person part okay. Also, arguing with myself is fun.

You know your crazy when you lose an argument against yourself.

And then you turn into a murderous demon.
Yeah, but it is less fun when your character dies immediately...

Well I mean, I don't want to take their character out of the RP so early, and especially not before discussing it with the person. But right now, the pacing of the story has escalated too quickly. My character would not allow a demon to hurt innocent people, and with shadow strike, my character can slit her throat before 5 seconds are up.
Also, I plan to regain control. At the moment Kiala's just having a power struggle. :P

Also, I plan to regain control. At the moment Kiala's just having a power struggle. :P
That was well and good while your character seemed mostly harmless, but now Kiala is being a threat to everyone around her. A bard couldn't calm her down. That is a new level of insanity. I seriously recommend just running. I'll have my character trip or something. My character or fi-chan's is going to kill you, like, right now if you don't change something.

Okay. Sorry :/ And I'm waiting for others to post right now. I try not to double post, I let others go first. And I was at least smart enough to not make a move when she lost control.

Thanks for the advice!

Okay. Sorry :/ And I'm waiting for others to post right now. I try not to double post, I let others go first. And I was at least smart enough to not make a move when she lost control.

Thanks for the advice!
My next post is the one where my character tries to kill you. I'd edit your current post instead.

I also have a concern about your character. Where in the application does it say you can... Randomly transform?

Okay. Problem solved, hopefully. I honestly didn't know how to edit posts before now. :/ Thanks, again, for telling me to edit it, otherwise my character would have died. I'm bad at this. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.