• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Celsius Academy - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to go ice for this character! Though if my schedule permits I'm going to make a first year plant mage!

a5af2beff2dd56fbe7ba20dec4a884fa.jpg

Name - Isaiah Michael Anderson
Age - 14
Birthday - August 30, 2001
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual
Power - Plant Mage
Room Number - 8
Occupation - Student
Year - 1st
Electives- Healing, Archery

Personality - Isaiah is very quiet and prefers to be alone with books rather than out and surrounded by people. He's incredibly shy and won't talk to anyone, only responding with nods or shakes of his head.
Likes - Studying, Reading, Plants/Nature, Sleeping, Drawing
Dislikes - Loud Noises/People, Tight Spaces, Spiders, Slimy Things, Bitter Food
Hobbies - Reading, Writing, Drawing, Gardening
Strengths - Smart, Wise, Helpful
Weakness - Shy, Quiet, Socially Awkward
Fears - Public Speaking, Not Good Enough, People In General
Ambition - To be a great gardener and healer

Appearance - Isaiah stands at a short 5' 4" and is very young for his class. He always wears skinny jeans of some kind and a baggy long sleeve shirt with a very light under shirt. His hair sits on his head nicely and is a very purplish brown color. He is very pale as a result of not partaking in sports or going outside much. His eyes are a deep blue-grey and are soft like the rest of his features.

History - Isaiah was always a loner all through school. He was always one to read every book in the classroom and have weeks of homework done before it was even assigned. He grew up with no father and just his mother was around to take care of him. His mom ran a flower shop and he would work there with her, taking care of flowers and running the register when people wanted to buy. When he was finishing middle school, he began to show some weird abilities. He was able to help plants grow much faster than what was normal and he could make plants move around a bit with his mind. During the summer before his freshman year at the local high school started, he got a note from Celsius Academy and, with some pushing and encouraging from his mother, he decided to attend.

anime-boy-art-cute-pastel-goth-Favim.com-2355774.png

Name
Ori Flos Edru

Birthday
April 2nd, 2000

Sexuality
Bisexual

Power
Plants

Room Number
Room 8

Occupation
Student

Year
2nd

Electives
Healing | Hand to hand combat

Clubs
Gardening Club | Art Club

Sports
Gymnastics

Personality
Caring | Gentle | Open Minded | Energetic | Good Listener

Reading | Flowers | Wild Life | Outdoors | Drawing

Dislikes
Arrogance | Meat | Country Music | Dishonesty | Most Sports

Hobbies
Climbing Trees | Exploring the outdoors | Sketching

Strengths
Controlling Vines | Plant Knowledge | Animal Tracking

Weakness
Not that strong | Overly sensitive at times

Fears
Darkness | Fire

Ambition
Help protect those who can't protect themselves

Appearance
Ori is a kind sweet individual, standing at 5'5 Ori is a somewhat lanky individual who lacks muscles. His eyes are a light blue but in the right light appear somewhat purple. When it comes to clothing Ori prefers comfort rather than looks, usually sporting a simple sweater a button down shirt and jeans.

History
Ori grew up in a large city so it wasn't until he was around 13 when he discovered he had abilities, it started out small. Making weeds grow, causing flowers to bloom, etc. neither or Ori's parents were gifted so where he got his abilities is a mystery. Fearing rejection Ori hid his abilities from his parents, when he was invited to the Academy Ori lied and said it was a boarding school. Not thinking he would lie his parents let him go to the school. He knows one day he'll have to reveal his abilities to his parents but until then he is happy to be at the Academy.​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wooness This is kind awkward but, I need you to either have Sword Fighting/Hand-to-Hand combat, Sword Fighting/Archery, Healing/Hand-to-Hand Combat, or Healing/Archery as your elective. This is just the way I've set up the school schedule. Trust me I know the pain my first student character I had to change as well due to being the only one with sword fighting and healing. Once you change that you can go ahead and post in the IC. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Haha that's fine! It's not difficult to change whatsoever! I changed the electives to healing and hand to hand combat!

I'm still here! Just letting you know since I havn't gotten any alerts or messages from this thread. :3

Sorry I havn't been around, I have been working on other character sheets.

@Vio Your character doesn't seem to have changed. Your still missing year your characters in, there power, and electives

@Vio Your character doesn't seem to have changed. Your still missing year your characters in, there power, and electives

It has changed, im just missing that specific stuff. Power is under strengths named as ability, but I'll title that as power since it doesn't really matter. I'll put in electives and grade under general info when I get to a comp. Thanks for letting me know what I was missing!

Last edited:
Is there spots left? I would like to have a first year at 15 with an older sibling as a third year or teacher.

Well there are no teacher spots left at the moment but other than that of course. There are many spots still open!

I would like to reserve a forth year Ice- 18 student and a first year student. My forms will be up later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back