Name Michael James morbius

Age 29

Birth Jan 27 1987

Gender male

Sexuality straight

Power light

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to drop this sorry.

Hello!!! I'm back! So sorry for leaving for a while I had a few things to take care of! Hope you're all still here!!!

Hello!!! I'm back! So sorry for leaving for a while I had a few things to take care of! Hope you're all still here!!!
WELL LOOK WHO IT IS ♥

I'm here still I hope you got my pm wasn't sure if I can have a character or if you were closed

I'm still here! Fighting out how to continue though....

Well speak of the devil! I'm not sure how many people would be willing to still keep going since it's kinda slowed to a complete halt and such. But I'm willing to keep going if others are.

I'm still here! Fighting out how to continue though....
You're welcome to join the little squad that's going on. xD

Well speak of the devil! I'm not sure how many people would be willing to still keep going since it's kinda slowed to a complete halt and such. But I'm willing to keep going if others are.
I'm obviosly willing to keep it going, how many of us are left as of right now? ;o

Haha alright! Still gotta figure out how to do THAT though lmao

I'm still here for now. Though I can't promise I'll be able to stick around. Change of future plans will change my availability.

I'm obviosly willing to keep it going, how many of us are left as of right now? ;o
I'd say about, 6ish people are left with multiple characters per person depending. Though also, I have a second character if people need someone to interact with who is sitting all by her lonesome. Right there. Just waiting. Please give her some love.

Hey guys, we're making a reboot! @Lulunopia and I are working on a new thread as we speak, so if you're still interested in this stay tuned and I'll post the link when it's ready. We thought Celsius shouldn't die, but this thread overall is very.. well, dead?

There will be a few changes, such as the additions of Parsols (think Hogwarts houses), but not much is changing otherwise. I hope everyone is still interested, and you can move your character sheets over to the new sign ups once it's done. (Although we are now preferring real face claims over anime, if that won't be too much trouble.) The roleplay will start on day two, when classes begin, so any previous interactions between our remaining cast will still of happened.

Anyways, we hope to see everyone around in the new thread and feel free to message either one of us with questions or concerns. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.