Celsius Academy - Sign Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Liky I totally understand, I'm sorry for any inconviences this might have caused and I hope to see you around in the future. ^^

So how is everyone? I havn't been getting any alerts.

So how is everyone? I havn't been getting any alerts.

H6iBFeb.png

dead

I'm so sunburnt that I'm equivalent to a crispy piece of bacon.

I'm so sunburnt that I'm equivalent to a crispy piece of bacon.
That my friends is why I no longer go to the beach......or outside........EVER. xD

@Vio
I was on the lake all weekend and I'm a dumb bitch who doesn't believe in sunscreen until my body is on fire. xD
also, here ya go: OPEN SIGNUPS - Celsius Academy it's awkwardly on page two tho bc I was in the middle of posting. xD

Reactions: Oaken and Esmeray
Don't forget to sign-up for a club!! They'll start soon! Oh and don't forget sports!

Do we edit that into our character sheets or are we supposed to do that in-character?

-pokes- y'all dead

I'm alive! I'm alive, barely. I got sick so now I'm trying to finish my post while also dealing with being sick. I should be posting to the IC in an hour or two. :)

Hi hi, I'm still hanging around too

Reactions: Mysty
Oh, I hope you feel better. :o The threads got quiet so I was just worried that everyone was dying. D:

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
Don't worry Mysty we are all alive! (I hope)

If possible could I reserve the Girl Plant student please?

@Wooness of course! Remember though there can be more than one person per element so there's really no need to reserve a spot, but I'll still make not of it! ^^

elf_girl_portrait_by_sakimichan-d85vf7b.jpg

Name
Vi Frigi Callary

Birthday
February 5th, 1999

Sexuality
Bisexual

Power
Ice

Room Number
Room 4

Occupation
Student

Year
4th

Electives
Hand to Hand Combat
Archery

Clubs
Book Club

Sports
Gymnastics

Personality
Caring | Sarcastic | Flirtatious | Sociable | Ambitious

Reading | Singing | History | Outdoors | Music

Dislikes
Arrogance | Bugs | Vegetables | Country Music | Dishonesty

Hobbies
Reading old history books | Exploring the outdoors

Strengths
Forming ice to her will | Spell knowledge

Weakness
Not that agile | Using her abilities to much can drain her

Fears
Darkness | Being alone

Ambition
Be the greatest ice mage | Learn all she can

Appearance
Vi is a bubbly individual with piercing blue eyes and black hair that is highlighted blue. Standing at 5'10 Vi towers over most, but due to her height she isn't the most agile individual. Though what she lacks in agility she makes up for in her abilities.

History
Vi had a fairly uneventful childhood both her parents were gifted as well with ice abilities so it was no surprise she was as well. Though wanting to be different Vi focused on molding the ice to various objects like swords, bows, armor, etc. to advance her skills. When Vi was invited to the academy she leapt at the chance. It is now her fourth year at the Academy and her abilities continue to grow.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.