Celsius Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for DustBunny to reply to Kryptonic, but I guess I'll just pick up the ball if nobody else does.

Course, I'll first have to tear myself away from Pokemon Go.

@Oaken ive literally only caught rattatas and it honestly distresses me

Reactions: Oaken
I suppose you now understand the plight of Youngster Joey.

top_2.jpg

That being said, that does sound irritating.

Thankfully, my neighborhood is fairly mixed 'mon-wise, though my house only seems to be hospitable to Pidgeys.

That must be why my car is always covered in bird crap.

I'm swarmed with Pidgeys, Rattatas, and Eevees

There are a shit ton of Eevees around here too. I'm so tired of seeing every gym being filled with Vaporeons and Flareons.

There's literally only rattatas, and freaking caterpillar looking things. xD I'll legit catch every eevee I come across tho.

Caterpies or Weedles?

Either way, both of them eventually evolve into badass bugs in their own right.

Personally, I've always been a bit more partial to Weedle's final evolution, and yet I've never owned one in any pokemon game.

HI! I AM STILL ALIVE! :D

Reactions: Mysty
Caterpies or Weedles?

Either way, both of them eventually evolve into badass bugs in their own right.

Personally, I've always been a bit more partial to Weedle's final evolution, and yet I've never owned one in any pokemon game.
Weedles mostly, caterpies also plague my neighborhood.

I have yet to actually evolve anything. xD

HI! I AM STILL ALIVE! :D
-throws confetti on- Welcome to the OOC thread! xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED?!?!?!?!?!?! I could've enjoyed the talk of gayness and flirting with everyone! Alas, I did not figure out until today. *Sigh*

Anyway, I can totally understand your pokemon go problems. For me it's also just weedles, caterpies, and loads of jigglypuffs.

Also on an rp note, can I just say how much I'm enjoying that Ryland's flirting is actually working? Like I'm this super socially awkward person irl and to be able to successfully create and write a character who flirts and gets a positive response? I'm just super happy right now. Just... So happy. :)

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED?!?!?!?!?!?! I could've enjoyed the talk of gayness and flirting with everyone! Alas, I did not figure out until today. *Sigh*

Anyway, I can totally understand your pokemon go problems. For me it's also just weedles, caterpies, and loads of jigglypuffs.

Also on an rp note, can I just say how much I'm enjoying that Ryland's flirting is actually working? Like I'm this super socially awkward person irl and to be able to successfully create and write a character who flirts and gets a positive response? I'm just super happy right now. Just... So happy. :)
the ooc thread just kind of awkwardly lingers in the background. owo

Aaaaawe oh my gosh. ;w; Ryland is such a smooth-talking cutie I love him. He's literally going to make Icarus set the bed on fire if he keeps talking to him like that, so it might be smart to get a fire extinguisher and keep it in the dorm room. x'D

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
I really need to finish my character sheets lol

I can relate. I have a tendency to be pretty shy IRL, so I always enjoy playing bombastic characters who would do the exact opposite of what I would do. It's very cathartic.

Case in point: I would never kick a door open IRL... well, almost never.

Reactions: The Writing Owl
I can relate. I have a tendency to be pretty shy IRL, so I always enjoy playing bombastic characters who would do the exact opposite of what I would do. It's very cathartic.

Case in point: I would never kick a door open IRL... well, almost never.
I've actually done it. Mostly cuz my hands were full and it was physically possible to push it open with out having to turn a knob......and even then it doesn't open all the way cuz I am weak as fuck....

so I use my butt instead.

I'm still here!!!

I've been soooo busy these past few day's but I should be able to post my reply soon...I think.

I'm so happy I finally was able to sit down at my computer to post! Soo relieved! The rp can continue rolling!!!

Reactions: Mysty
Status
Not open for further replies.