Celsius Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya @JustOneWriter, I can have my girl head over somewhere to meet up with your character since her roommate dropped out. :)

I'm sorry this took so long, but I had to write around 50-ish thank you cards and didn't have a lot of time to actually get to the post. I just put my girl, Marisol in the hallways. You can do what you want from there. :)

AAAAH I haven't been getting notifications for the threads and it's distressing me. x'D

Has anyone heard from @Oaken? I was waiting for a response from Dorian before I posted, but it's been awhile. ;o;

Sorry guys my notifications have been all kinds of screwed up, though I haven't missed a post yet but I am sorry!

I'm just waiting for more people to post before I respond...

Hi guys. Just joined and ready to get posting. I'm currently working on my IC post, but I wanted to poke my head in first here.

Nah, @Ariamas, at least I don't think you did. Most of us are just waiting on @Lulunopia to post so we can follow her lead as GM.

Ok. I was just wondering why the whole rp was so silent. Not even the smallest of memes. Anywho, It's good I didn't slaughter the rp in my sleep. I'll leave you guys with some dank to hold you over.

P.S. They're all MGS5 flavored.

tumblr_nuckdefEYR1qdqi4go1_500.gif
hqdefault.jpg
87b45a7916d02279153dd46c28a3db61.jpg
tumblr_o1kffe8o691rhx1r2o1_500.jpg
97902f883f982619f9b692ceb3aaf3321daacf62395fc8e6a33a9c08ff36b9b1_1.jpg

@Wooness There is. It's on the Sign-ups forum on page 12, but I can post it here if you want to get at it more readily available.

What happened to everyone?

Are we not allowed to do more of a side thing with our characters?

Are we not allowed to do more of a side thing with our characters?
She added a rule to allow others to post in between so we didn't take up a whole page again.

Is there a way to do it so we don't have to wait? Oh I figured the rule was for us lol.

Is there a way to do it so we don't have to wait? Oh I figured the rule was for us lol.
Iono. All I can think is just waiting for other people to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.