Celsius Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Just submitted one of my characters! I'll be making my post tonight! As my own little rule I won't be reading anything prior to when my character enters the academy so I'll be sure not know anything my characters didn't hear or wasn't present for! I know the orientation just happened so my character will be arriving after that!

Sorry I haven't been on recently but you are excepted! Only one thing you need to change concerning your cs. Your only to have two elective. Other than that it's perfect! Also if you want you character in any club or sport be sure to add it to your cs. After you change that one thing you can go ahead and post!

I'm confused I have only two electives, hand to hand combat and archery

-rolls through like a tumble weed-

Reactions: Lulunopia and Oaken
fGZeKYT.gif

zooooooooom

Reactions: Oaken and Mysty
tumblr_inline_nl4nzvkhOH1rarllb.gif

^^^ me waiting for my roleplays to happen

Reactions: Oaken
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
My arrivals usually induce tears, strangely enough.

My arrivals usually induce tears, strangely enough.
okay but same
seriously though it is tWO IN THE MORNING I SHOULD NOT B ELAUGHING THIS HARD

Reactions: Oaken
okay but same
seriously though it is tWO IN THE MORNING I SHOULD NOT B ELAUGHING THIS HARD

Early mornings are a blessing and a curse.

You can't laugh, else you risk waking those who probably won't be laughing, but at the same time everything is 500x funnier.

I think the only solution I've found so far is living alone, but I'm still waiting for the lab reports to confirm that.

Early mornings are a blessing and a curse.

You can't laugh, else you risk waking those who probably won't be laughing, but at the same time everything is 500x funnier.

I think the only solution I've found so far is living alone, but I'm still waiting for the lab reports to confirm that.

I think everything is just 500x funnier at the asscrack of the middle of the night tho.

Lemme know when those lab reports come in though, I'd appreciate a scientific input.

JlCONBp.png

in good time, in good time

Reactions: Mysty and Oaken
XD sorry havent been at my computer recently. Ill get my post up soon. Maybe tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.