Celsius Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy I finally was able to sit down at my computer to post! Soo relieved! The rp can continue rolling!!!
I was scared you died. xD

Nah I'm not dieing any time soon...I think...Nope I'm not!!
-clings to face- pls don't die, I'll be very sad. ;w; but I'll prolly go to your house and steal all your food lmao.

I still need to finish my character sheets x.x

I think I am going to have to withdraw from this rp. I apologize for the inconvenience, and if youd like for me to delete my character sheets please let me know.

I literally just found the OOC thread :3

Hello! Although how does the mentioned thing works?

Hello! Although how does the mentioned thing works?
When you interact with someone put "interaction: Character name" and then "@" followed by that persons screen name so we know you interacted with our character. No quotes of course.

Example:
@slifer

Thanks. Though I think I have to change the interactions bit for my reply.

*pokes head in* Helllo everyone! How are ya doing today? *Is really bored...*

Let me start off by deeply apologizing ^^; my alerts for all 3 threads if this RP got screwed up as I joined some others, so that's why I've not replied but I promise to get something up today~~

*is super duper sorry and feels terrible*

I'm so sorry but I'm going to drop out of this RP. Pleas don't hate me and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience >_<

Let me start off by deeply apologizing ^^; my alerts for all 3 threads if this RP got screwed up as I joined some others, so that's why I've not replied but I promise to get something up today~~

*is super duper sorry and feels terrible*
Don't worry my alerts a weird too.

I'm so sorry but I'm going to drop out of this RP. Pleas don't hate me and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience >_<
It's okay! I hope to see you in the future!

Anyone open to Roleplay with Avalon? I'm prrreettttttyy bored :/ She is a fourth year senior, room four I believe. I can have her meet wherever :3

Status
Not open for further replies.