Celestial Avians

[MENTION=3218]AceofMana[/MENTION]: I have some ideas for the villain/henchman thing. Would you be interested in being the behind the scenes character, or would you rather be the one who gets their hands dirty?

Do we want the person to be a secret, or do we all want to know who's playing the baddies?

Id perfer to know who is playing that way i am not going wtf! lol

@ Phara - total hands dirty vote here

Okay then. Here's my proposal. You're free to take it or leave it.

One baddie with a Serpens snake tattoo will actually infiltrate the school to stalk the Avians. This character will report to his/her handler, who is part of an organization obsessed with obtaining immortality. The handler character will either have an Ophiucus tattoo or the organization itself can be called Ophiucus.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Reactions: 1 person
Okay then. Here's my proposal. You're free to take it or leave it.

One baddie with a Serpens snake tattoo will actually infiltrate the school to stalk the Avians. This character will report to his/her handler, who is part of an organization obsessed with obtaining immortality. The handler character will either have an Ophiucus tattoo or the organization itself can be called Ophiucus.

Anybody have any thoughts?

I say; I like it and we should roll with it! im easy to please

Oooo, The Ophiucus!!! That gives me another idea - which would probably come further down the line of the story, if we go with the organization concept.

That's almost giving me a sort of City of Bones concept - but twisted in the worse way... IDK... I'm really to exhausted to actually brainstorm tonight...

I was just going to let you all know that I'm not going to be able to RP tonight. But, I like the idea, Phaz!

I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I miss? Can I still claim Cameron?

I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I miss? Can I still claim Cameron?

Wooooo! Setti you live *glomps* Cameron is still waiting for you loving touch of creative intellect

@ Dovah: Hey darling girl, would i be alright to make a fellow dood to at least give more male genes to the rp?

I was wondering that too. Could I have a Crane boy?

((Work in progress))

Name: Caelestinus Hokkaido
Bird: Crane
Appearance:Orihara.Izaya.600.985458_large.jpg

Tattoo location: From his right hip to his rib cage.

Personality: Contemplative, patient and intelligent. He looks out for those he sees as kin.

History: Born in Japan. Caelestinus had to care for himself from a young age as his parents were too busy with their own lives to look out for him. Determined to prove that he was worth their time, he became a model student, and tutored other classmates. They only grew more distant. He joined a dojo where he found himself truly at home. Inspired by his training , he began looking for a way to live on his own. When he learned of a special school in America, he arranged to attend.

Likes: Calligraphy, singing, dance, martial arts, skipping rocks, origami.

Dislikes: Snakes, cheating, football (American), peacocks, rap music.

Combat type: He uses a branch of Five Ancestors martial arts, Bái Hè Quán.

Abilities: Healing: He can heal others of illness and injury.
Wish grant: He can sense a person's deepest wish, and help to make it come true.
He can transform into a crane.

LOL!

Ya HAD to say it!!! It was just TOOOO TEMPTING!!! :D

LOL!

Ya HAD to say it!!! It was just TOOOO TEMPTING!!! :D

*rolling on the ground* What did i Start?

If its cool, so wanna snatch up the Crow male!

Oh, um...I'd forgot where we are on this... LOL!

Go reads again!

Name: Geneva
Bird: Gemini
Appearance: This construct is a 3'4 female bodies creation. Her eyes are green and her hair is brown.
Tattoo location: The small of her neck.
Personality: child like with the understanding of an adult, and the responsibility an adult as well
History: Many ages ago there was a powerful and well known sorcerer who delved the depths of knowledge to create the seven orbs known as the 'wizards rainbow.' But he had spent all his life studying, and as such he would never have a child. So he created one intstead. Geneva was his personal assistant in everything he ever did after that point. As a result she gained vast amounts of knowledge. When her creator died it was as though she discovered her ownself for the first time. But to this day she never understood why she was created nor understood why she possessed that particular mark on her neck.
Dislikes:
Combat type: Magical warfare and anything she 'borrows' for a short time
Abilities: Upon touch she can temporarily borrow the ability of others, thus negating theirs.
Other info: She isnt the most trust worthy character due to her appearance, which makes her an interesting informant. She isnt for hire, but she is neutral. I created her as a counter-balance to the birds. Creates some conflict.

Dont know if you guysare goung to get this, but I have to many roleplays going at the moment so i have to resign from this one and many others, I am sorry, and I wish you all luck and a happy holiday

Funny, youre the only one online. And I was hoping you would stay.

Appearance: This construct is a 3'4 female bodies creation. Her eyes are green and her hair is brown.
Tattoo location: The small of her neck.
Personality: child like with the understanding of an adult, and the responsibility an adult as well

Gemini isn't a bird.

Yeah i dont think that your chara is guna be allowed with that. We are using the latin avian constellations

I know. If you'll notice the last comment in the profile I made her the anti- avian. She's a neutral villain