Celestial Avians

I wanna start over c: So much has happened with the RP, with people coming and going, as well as drama, and everything's just cluttered and hard to find/follow. We need to find out who's still interested in RPing, then I can make a new thread.

And Phi, I appreciate everything you've done over the course of the RP <3 You've stuck through and helped loads with it. Without you, we'd be off so much worse right now.

Everyone else, especially those of you who've been here since the beginning, thank you. I never really thought this RP would take off and become so big. It's because of you guys that Celestial Avians hasn't died.

I love you all so much <3

On another note, new applications are going to be left on hold until the new thread is up. People can still apply, but I won't be accepting anyone until the new thread is up. It's just easier that way.

Ahh... you guys are awesome! And really, I like this story concept, Dovah. If I didn't, I wouldn't try so hard to keep it up.

When you get everything reset, just post it up. Hopefully, old and new will sign up. We'll take what we've learned from the first run, learn from our mistakes, and make the second even better.

I do suggest though, that you make sure you have your instructors solid before the start of the RP (Good and Bad ones). If possible, make this small band a "selected few" which will be the ones who will help you move this story in the direction you want it to go. Therefore, when you're unable to be on for a long time, but action is still moving, you can tell your 'instructors' what's going on and what you would like to happen while you're gone.

If you stick with basic studies in clusters, then you can somewhat keep a small group of instructors who are your RP Assistants. (6). These people are the few you know will stay with you as well as they can, and will help you out the way you want them to.

1. English (Grammar, Writing, Languages, Literature, Philosophy)
2. Math (Algebra, Geometry, Calculus)
3. Social Studies (History, Government, Economics, Social Science);
4. Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
5. Fine Arts (Studio Art, Choir, Music, Dance)
6. Physical Education (Fitness, Martial Arts, Track & Field, Golf, Tennis, Gymnastics - the type of sports most small private schools tend to participate in)

Reactions: GeekOut
Sure, I may be able to help you with the reconstruction especially with a banner (you can put it to your signature!) as a "you're welcome/thanks for accepting all of us" gift, Dovah~