Celestial Avians

Okay, for reference sake, cause I'm so sweet...

Roommate List

Student/BirdRoommate/Bird
Eamon/Eagle - Male
Lucillia/Peacock - Female
Shai'ahn/BOParadise - Female
Svenja/Swan - Female
Dwiirok/Dove - FemaleRaonaid/Raven - Female
Cameron/Crane - FemaleTashanee/Toucan - Female

<tbody>
</tbody>

ist2_6290201-asian-beauty.jpg

Found a more modern concept of Shai'ahn. She favors my original image, but without the fantasy feel to it. She still has the long hair though; I think it would be fun to have a hair styling moment one time...LOL!!! So, her long hair is still available for some sort of story. :P

I just soooo heard the song Hair when i started thinking of someone playing with her long hair. Love the picture on this one Phi!

I would post, but I don't think Shai should be the one leading them to someone else's room. So, I guess I've got to wait, uh? LOL!

I would post, but I don't think Shai should be the one leading them to someone else's room. So, I guess I've got to wait, uh? LOL!

i soooo just had a random creeper moment thinking of Shai' being all like, Come with me girls to my lair! nahahaahahaha, (im really sleep deprived so bare with my insanity)

LOL!

EEK! The silent nervous one is the killer! I just knew it!!

O_O

Okay, that just scared me, and it's my charrie! But...it would be fun to have an antagonist who's like that...someone who's looking for the birds and knows just how to lure them to their lair...

"Just follow the pretty, shiny thing, sweet birdy... That's right...just a little bit fur..th...re... GOTCHA!"

LOL!

EEK! The silent nervous one is the killer! I just knew it!!

O_O

Okay, that just scared me, and it's my charrie! But...it would be fun to have an antagonist who's like that...someone who's looking for the birds and knows just how to lure them to their lair...

"Just follow the pretty, shiny thing, sweet birdy... That's right...just a little bit fur..th...re... GOTCHA!"

Aha! now you scared me and made me laugh all at once. That would royally suck i have to say but would be amusing to read.

Oh, that's a good idea!!!

Who wants to run that one...or perhaps two - a baddy and a baddy's assistant? Oh, don't tell us!!! That would spoil the fun. Tell Dovah, whoever decides to do that charrie. If she approves it, then keep her informed of what you're doing and you guys work it all out. Everyone else will have to figure it all out - like a mystery! That would be a challenge. I might help out with that one... don't know if I can or not..

Oh, that's a good idea!!!

Who wants to run that one...or perhaps two - a baddy and a baddy's assistant? Oh, don't tell us!!! That would spoil the fun. Tell Dovah, whoever decides to do that charrie. If she approves it, then keep her informed of what you're doing and you guys work it all out. Everyone else will have to figure it all out - like a mystery! That would be a challenge. I might help out with that one... don't know if I can or not..

I totally think its a good idea!

I'll just show my support to this wonderful idea by liking posts.

I'll just show my support to this wonderful idea by liking posts.

lol then you might have a lot of liking to do, cause it seems that Phi and Phazaekehave had many great ideas!

Tried but gave up after a few likes. Meh. You guys know my vote. All your ideas are awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys? Can someone please take charge of Cameron for me? My laptop just died...and I can't afford to be constantly online anymore. At least until I figure something out....If I'm still gone in two weeks...*sniff sniff* you guys do whatever you want. asdfjakejrkfkndsflnalsdnfams GAAAAAAAAAHH! EFF this life.

I'm sorry for the trouble everyone. I'll do the best I can....and I really wanted Cam and Sen to be friends too...

Guys? Can someone please take charge of Cameron for me? My laptop just died...and I can't afford to be constantly online anymore. At least until I figure something out....If I'm still gone in two weeks...*sniff sniff* you guys do whatever you want. asdfjakejrkfkndsflnalsdnfams GAAAAAAAAAHH! EFF this life.

I'm sorry for the trouble everyone. I'll do the best I can....and I really wanted Cam and Sen to be friends too...

Damn you laptop!

Whoever wants to be the baddy and/or baddy's assistant, DO IT. It'd be awesome 8D

Whoever wants to be the baddy and/or baddy's assistant, DO IT. It'd be awesome 8D

Who is like uber good at being a royal pain in the arse? or at least making their charas being one

Do we want the person to be a secret, or do we all want to know who's playing the baddies?