Celestial Avians

My character can room with anyone, just claim me :P

My character can room with anyone, just claim me :P

Can I claim you? (I wasn't sure if the confused girl in your post was anyone specific.) I think it would be cool to have the Dove and the Raven together. Do you know the story of how Noah sent a Raven to find land, and then a Dove?

Uhm, would it be ok if I tried and make a male character for a change? o.o

Hey would it be possible to get a reserve? My character will definately be up sometime tomorrow :D

Harems only work for nice guy characters. Eamon is too much of an asshole to have that many girls be into him, don'tcha think?

Harems only work for nice guy characters. Eamon is too much of an asshole to have that many girls be into him, don'tcha think?

*rubs invisa-beard* mmmmmmmmm Suppose suppose, still you know some girls. They like them bad tortured soul boys and try to fix them (they be bat s**t crazy though)

Can I claim you? (I wasn't sure if the confused girl in your post was anyone specific.) I think it would be cool to have the Dove and the Raven together. Do you know the story of how Noah sent a Raven to find land, and then a Dove?

@Dovahkiin and @GeekOut, I'll just assume that you guys will be the roommates. Anyone can claim me as well.

My postie is coming - hopefully tonight. I had homework I'd forgot existed. LOL! If life was so simple...

My postie is coming - hopefully tonight. I had homework I'd forgot existed. LOL! If life was so simple...

Homework is evil but worth it in the end! Hope you ace it Phi!

Reactions: 1 person
Name: Tashanee Oliveira

Bird: Toucan

Appearance: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/paofiaforever/media/jkimportshop/1311260165_3229_full.jpg.html?filters[term]=brazilian%20girl%20with%20green%20eyeshadow&filters[primary]=images#/user/paofiaforever/media/jkimportshop/1311260165_3229_full.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=brazilian%20girl%20with%20green%20eyeshadow&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&_suid=135585459839005463490498098527

Tattoo location: Her tattoo sweeps across her collar bone

Personality: Tashanee is bright, carefree and always cheerful. She sees everything in the world with wonder and beauty and is an excellent judge of character.

History: Tashanee is originally from Brazil. She grew up in a very broken economy, with hunger, illness and crime. Her father walked out on her and her mother when she was born and all she has is a picture of her young parents to remind herself what he looks like. Tashanee grew up in fear and her mother was emotionally unstable, so Tashanee felt it her duty to protect them both. She resorted to stealing and soon, she was labelled a filthy street rat like the people she had been so wary of most of her life. She began to understand that people are not always what others say they are. She became close friends with many other poor children and teenagers.

In her spare time, she read as many books as she could. She didn't have a proper education and wanted to quench all her thirst for knowledge with whatever material she had. When she was 16, her mother decided it was time for her to leave. Tashanee was confused, but her mother reassured her that all she wanted was the absoulte best for her one and only child. With tearfull farewells to all her friends and her mother most of all, Tashanee set off. Soon, she became excited to the adventure in store for her. This would be a chance for even better reading materials, a proper education and a new land that would be happy and beautiful.

She willingly went into care and after a few schools that she said, "Just didn't feel right" Tashanee was sent to Montana.

Dislikes: Anger, sadness, fighting and destruction of natural things

Combat type: A little hand-to-hand (Hates violence and only uses it when need be)

Abilities: Shapeshifting: Can shapeshift into a toucan for a short period of time
Empathy: Can feel others emotions
Death Warning: Can strongly sense impending death or any danger of death

Other info: Tashanee is quite the talented artist and loves to draw vibrant scenes, such as Tropical Rainforests.

Okay :3 Hey there, roomie! ^-^

Inspector, your character is accepted c:

Thanks Dovah! :D

Anyone still looking for a bunk budy, im open for claiming :3

Hey Dovah, would it be okay if my charrie is like a beacon that can sense the other stars?
I'd started the whole burning tattoo thing, and then thought "well, why would it do that?"

So, perhaps in Shai and Sen's silly investigating, Shai's able to recognize another person with a tattoo through hers.

IDK, just a thought...

Hey Dovah, would it be okay if my charrie is like a beacon that can sense the other stars?
I'd started the whole burning tattoo thing, and then thought "well, why would it do that?"

So, perhaps in Shai and Sen's silly investigating, Shai's able to recognize another person with a tattoo through hers.

IDK, just a thought...

lmao silly investigation yes, Shai is in for a trip with Sen to the land of Awesome crazy!

Yea, just what a major compulsive introvert with a serious case of nervous trigger finger needs right now. LOL!

I don't know if we're not suppose to show our charrie's powers right now, but if she's really nervous, things tend to happen without her control...

Yea, just what a major compulsive introvert with a serious case of nervous trigger finger needs right now. LOL!

I don't know if we're not suppose to show our charrie's powers right now, but if she's really nervous, things tend to happen without her control...

Its absolutely what this fictional doctor ordered for Shai'! I dont think it matters if we use our chara's powers now or later... especially in Shai's case where its outta her control with her emotions. I have no quarrels with it

I think that'd be awesome, Phi! :D And I guess you guys can use powers whenever you want, I mean, it's your character. Just don't go crazy with it :P

Well, it'll still be one of those, "did I do that" moments where the charries have no clue that they are the actual culprits causing it all.